Chapter 13

August's POV

Aliyah put that down,  Anthony don't hit her ! Their so bad bruh I swear . I Was watching them for the weekend.  Nicki and I were on a break and I ended up hooking up with Bianca again.

She just give good head to be honest.  I Do Wanna make things good with Nicki,  well that's if she let me.

Da-da , can yu Do me hair pwease ? Umm babygirl that's a job daddy can't handle but I'll call Ms.Jones and see if she'll Do your hair Okay?  Ms. Jones Was our neighbor she'll help me with Aliyah's hair When it gets wild.

I called her and she agreed to come over and Do Aliyah's hair. While she Was doing Aliyah's hair I Was getting my little man ready.

We were going to go to the park and get Some ice cream after . After I Got Anthony ready I had Got Aliyah ready after Ms.Jones Was done with her hair.  (Their outfits are in the media ) I grabbed my keys and put Anthony and Aliyah in the car. And Then I Got in I played some of Nicki's music the good ones tho.

They were just sitting in the back singing along. I'm so proud of myself like fr I really think ima great father. Were finally arivved at the park. I Got the twins out of the car and took them to the playground.  I felt someone tap my shoulder,  I turned around and saw Draya's ass. 

What the Fuck you want? Damn August I just came to say Hey. Okay Hey now bye.  Then I grabbed the twins and walked away.

I played the with the twins foe a while and we went to get ice cream  . It Was now 7:00 . I texted Nicki.

Me: Aye bae

Nicki: go somewhere and Fuck Bianca.

Me: I would but Im watching our kids

Nicki: Fuck you August

Me:I already did that

Nicki : Lol nasty ass what you Want forreal tho.

Me:I'm coming to bring the twins in about 10 mins

Nicki:  Okay Aug.

I started to drive to Nicki's house.  After 11 mins I Was there . I Got the twins and their stuff out of the car and knocked on the door.

Then Nicki's fine ass came to the door nd she Got Aliyah and Anthony they went and sat on the couch.  You Gone let a nigga in? What Do you Want August ? Im just trying to fix things between us. Then she opened the door all the way Then I walked in and sat on the couch.  And Nicki sat on the other one.  So what y'all did today?

I put Aliyah and Anthony in my Lap well daddies Little babies went to the park today and Oh yea we went to go get ice cream.

Nicki smiled I saw her ass blushing.  That's wassup.  I nodded

                           Nicki's POV

I Was so impressed that Aug took the twins to the park and stuff.  Anthony and Aliyah went to sleep and August picked up Aliyah and I Picked up Anthony and we took Them upstairs into their room.

After I put Anthony in his crib I looked over at August admiring Aliyah.  I smiled, walked over, grabbed his hand,  and walked into my room . He laid down and I laid on his chest . Nic , you know I love you right?  Yea Aug I love you Too. I'm forreal Nicki I apoligize for being a mitch in the past But I promise you if you let me I will make you the happiest girl in the world .

I blushed Then said yea August we can make this work. Really? Yea now go get your stuff from your condo and bring it here I Said before kissing him.

End of chapter 13
Nicki and August made up.
Will Bianca and Draya plan some?
Find out in chapter 14

Honeycocainee ❤