Chapter 14 : The Big Day

5 Months Later

August's POV

So today is me and Nicki's wedding day . Everybody was there. Then I started to hear wedding music playing. I was so nervous. Then I saw my beautiful bride walk down the aisle . I'm so fucking nervous.

Then she finally walks up to me, we shared some laughs, exchanged vows ,and kissed.

I picked up Anthony and she picked Up Aliyah and we went into one of the dressing rooms while everyone else was at the reception . I pulled Nicki close to me and hugged her tight.

Me: Nicki I love you so much

Nicki: (Smiles) I love you to Aug

Then we kissed . Anthony and Aliyah Was looking all confused me and Nic laughed .

Then we went into the reception everyone was clapping and screaming. Then I saw Draya and Bianca ass. Like why the fuck they here? I tried to ignore it while Nicki and I was sitting in the front of the room.

Me: Baby I know you saw Draya and Bianca over there.

Nicki: What the fuck August why they here

Me: (shrugs shoulders) I don't know

Nicki just tried her best to stay calm til it was time for us to go around and speak to all of the guest.

When we got to Draya and Bianca's table she rolled her eyes and smiled.

Nicki: (fake smiles ) Hey Draya Hey Bianca

They just stared.

Nicki: oops did I say it wrong? My bad, Hey pregnant thot, and Hey thirsty ass hoe. (Smiles )

They rolled they eyes and Nicki was about to go off and I grabbed her hand and walked Her over to the next table. When we were done greeting the guest, we ate, danced ,and danced some more.

I honestly had a good time at our wedding,then it was over everyone left the reception place and my mom's took the twins with her foe the week.

Nicki and I are about to go on our honeymoon. She doesn't know where were going. I told her that its going to be a suprise .

End of chapter 13
I'M sorry if it was boring
Chapter 15 will be up soon

Honeycocainee ❤