Meeting Him

In The Past:

     In the kingdom of Kunlun, he was betray by the woman he love. And too late to know she's the queen of his kingdom enemy.  As he was handed by her soldiers to be killed by chopping his head off. "Why did you betray me! I love you with all my life!" Kunlun said to the woman he love.

     "It's your fault! You believe in everything I said! I thought your strong and tuft but one kiss of mine and you bow to my will!" As she laugh. "I'll curse you! Even I sold my soul to the devil! You heartless woman! Even though your  beautiful and intelligent! No one will love you truly all of them will betray you! And one day you will just realized your mistake! For the one you truly love is the one you have killed!" Kunlun shout at him. That made the woman hiss in anger, "Chopped off his head!" She shout.

In The Present:

     Shen Wei a college student was running toward a coffee shop to meet his girlfriend Wang. As he came, he was shocked Wang is with Sang talking and laughing with each other. "What is the meaning of this?!" He angrily said.

     "Shen Wei! Luckily you came! I was talking to Sang that were breaking up!" As she smile to him. "What?! Why?! I was a good boyfriend to you! I done everything you said. Fetch you to school. I even buy you flowers, chocolate, going to a movie, making your assignment, almost everything I given to you!" He said.

    "But Shen Wei you can't even kiss me? Nor hug me or tell me that you love me! Everytime I tried to kiss you, you  always have an excuse not too! You don't love me!" As she pulled Sang to the exit of the coffee shop.

     Suddenly someone laugh at him. As Shen Wei turned.  He saw the most handsome guy he ever seen. "I'm sorry pal! But I can't understand why a beautiful woman like that you never even once kiss her?!" He ask.

     "Sorry sir but this is not your problem!" As he left. "What an interesting fellow eventhough his mad his still polite to me?" Said the man. Suddenly a black cat jump to his table, "That's our target! What can you say about him?" The guy smile his pretty cute to be a guy but very naive about love! I'm gonna have fun on this!" The black cat almost clawed him. "Not that?! His soul is pure! The master want that soul and if you got that you will be promoted! If you know what I mean!" As the cat wiggle his brow.
The man suddenly pushed the cat down from the table with his feet. It hiss in frustration. "Don't teach me what to do! Your just a century older than me fat cat!" As he shout at him. "You pitiful soul! How can you find that woman who betray you if you didn't do your job!" As it hiss and disappered.

    Suddenly the waiter Guo came, "Ah sir....can you put down your shoes from the table, it's against our policy. The man suddenly glared at him making Guo back away and run to his supervisor.

     "Hmmm....the cat is right! I have to follow that weakling to get him!" As he stood up and walk pass Guo and his supervisor. "That man is scary but cool!" Said Guo. Suddenly he was hit on the head by the supervisor. "Get to work would you!" He shout.

    Everyday the man followed Shen Wei on where he lives, his school and part time work. Everytime he woes a girl. The girl would only talk to him if it's about his twin brother Yezun whose a super model.

     "What's wrong with me? I look like my Didi why don't you like me?" He ask the girl with big brown eyes. "Your too nice Shen Wei, I'm sorry." As she left him. Suddenly he heard from his back the same laugh. "It's that man again! Are you a stalker!" He ask.

    "This face a stalker?" As he went near to  Shen Wei's face. Shen Wei can't help to blushed furiously. He didn't know why his heart started to beat crazily for that stranger and a man.

    "I was just curious why a handsome man like you can't get a date with beauties like them. "Watch and learned!" As he went to the big brown eye girl. "Hello! Can I order a cup of black coffee!" As he wink and smile at the girl. The girl blushed, "What name I would write sir!" She ask. "How about your name and telephone number? Your the most beautiful flower I ever seen here? And I would like to have a date with the most beautiful girl here!" As he wink and smile again. The girl eagerly write her name and phone number. "My name is Zhu Hong you could pick me up after work at six pm!" As she bat her eyes on him. "Zhu Hong what a beautiful name! I'll pick you up at six then." As he paid, took the coffee and went beside Shen Wei. "See?!" As he smirk.

    "Luckily guy! But how did you do that?! Zhu Hong doesn't like strangers even me! His co worker!" Ask Shen Wei. "What time are you off?" He ask while sipping his coffee. "Six pm?! Why?" Ask Shen Wei. "Then I'll come pick you up!" He said. "Wait what about Zhu Hong?!" He ask again. "What about her? I'm not interested in her just you!" As he left. That made Shen Wei shocked while his heart beat crazily. "His not interested in Zhu Hong but me?" He suddenly smile.

     When six pm came Zhu Hong  was shocked that the man pick up Shen Wei instead of her. She look furiously at Shen Wei. Making Shen Wei step back at her and apologize for taking his date.

    When he went in the car of the man. "Oh! Where's my manner I forgot! My name is Zhou Yunlan! And you?" He ask while extending his hand. "Shen Wei a Business Management student sir!" As he  shake his hand. Yunlan laugh. "I can't believe I'm teaching a nice guy here!" He said. Making Shen Wei frown. "Don't worry after this night many women will worship you!" As he smirked to him. Shen Wei can't understand why his so happy and relax being with this man. As their car speed away toward a club.