As The Volcano Erupted

Shen Wei was furious he can't believe Yunlan disobey him and lied. And because of his Didi.

     When they came back home, Shen Wei didn't talk to Yunlan. Making Yunlan feel uncomfortable."I'm sorry!" Suddenly Shen Wei cup his face, "Then tell me that its over!" Yunlan look down, "No I have sign a contract, sorry again."

     That night the tension build up Shen Wei gave Yunlan his pillow and blanket to the couch. Because Shen Wei didn't permit him to sleep in his room. Yezun take a peek on what's happening to the couple. "I hope your happy now!" Shout Da quing to Yezun.

     "Hey fat cat! I didn't intend to go this way! I thought my Didi would be happy Yunlan is gonna be something than a house husband!" As he slammed the door on Da quing's face.

     In minute pass, Yezun peek outside to look at the sleeping Yunlan feeling guilty on what he done. He carefully creep outside carrying an extra pillow and a blanket. But he didn't notice his Gege is doing the same and almost collide on each other.

     "Didi! What are you doing with that?!" Shen Wei arch his brow. "Oh! This! I'm just taking it to the laundry room!" As he hurriedly walk there but look back. Just to see his Gege is giving Yunlan an extra pillow and blanket. That made Yunlan open his eyes as he saw his lover giving him that things. He suddenly pulled Shen Wei to his embrace and never letting him go.

    Shen Wei blushed and protesting but Yunlan suddenly give him a passionate kiss. Making Shen Wei forgot about his anger to him. As he snuggle back to Yunlan, burying his head on his neck while Yunlan cover him up with a blanket as well.

     Something clenched to Yezun's heart seeing how Yunlan love his brother so much, forgetting Da quing is sleeping beside the washer as he almost stumble and fall on him. Making Da quing transformed into a young man and catched him . "You again! I can't sleep peacefully here?!" He said. Yezun blushed seeing his in embrace of Da quing. He hit him lightly and pushed him away. "It's your fault you sleep in anywhere here!" As he snubbed Da quing and went back to his room.

     "Wow....he didn't even said thank you!" As he transformed back into a cat and sleep beside the washer.

     In the morning, Shen Wei was quiet happy seeing Yunlan close to him. As he study his features beginning with his cute eyes, his nose, his jaw and those plump lips. While his caressing his face. Yunlan suddenly open his cute brown eyes, seeing his beautiful lover staring at him lovingly. He suddenly captured that sweet lips he love to kiss forgetting there outside their room. Moaning, feeling every touched they would give to each other. Until a cough they heard and a smile of a cheshire cat they see. Da quing sit beside the couch. "I'm hungry! I want my fried fish!" As he wyn. Yunlan suddenly throw a pillow to him. "Get your own breakfast!" Said Yunlan. But as he snuggle back to Shen Wei suddenly someone pulled him behind Yezun.

     "Yunlan! Your forgetting we have a job to do!" As he pulled Yunlan out of Shen Wei reach. Shen Wei grip his arms. "Don't worry Didi I'm gonna make sure Yunlan will come on time!" He said. "But we have to leave now it's urgent! We gonna shoot in a beach resort!" As he pulled Yunlan again.

     "A beach resort! Wait what is your commercial this time?!" He ask. Yezun forgot his Gege don't want Yunlan to wear anything  showing skin. "Aaah.... The resort...." Yezun said. Shen Wei arch his brow. "I'm coming too!" He said. "No!!!" Said Yezun. "I mean you have test in your school? Right?"

      As he pulled Yunlan toward the bathroom making Shen Wei ran after him. "Wait Yezun that's my boyfriend!"

       Moment pass, when Shen Wei finished his test. He remembered the resort were Yunlan would model, he suddenly got an idea to surprise him. As he made portal going there. He easily got in because they thought that his Yezun. When he went to the location. Yunlan and Yezun are up next. The people thought his Yezun and took him in the wardrobe. And change his clothes. First he don't want to change his clothes but the people pushed him. And after he was place beside Yunlan whose half naked wearing only shorts.

     Yunlan smile faded as he saw whose his partner is it's Shen Wei. "Wei?! Is that you?!" He shout. "Yunlan!!!" As he took off his Hawaiian polo shirt and gave it to Yunlan to be wear. The director shout, " Why his wearing a polo shirt?" Shen Wei hiss in anger.

    Suddenly Yezun came as he was surprised by his Gege. The director was astound. "Yezun  you didn't tell me you have a twins. As he let Shen Wei in the picture. While the two gulp in shock and tried to smile.
The smile of Shen Wei saying, "You two be prepared as we gone home!"
While the smile of Yunlan saying to Yezun, "What are we gonna do?!" As the smile of Yezun said, "Sorry brother in law I'm gonna split after this." That made Yunlan frown but as he looked to Shen Wei he sweat. "Yunlan!!!! Be prepared!" Shen Wei internally said.

     Before they're finished the shoot Cong Bo came and was surprised to see Shen Wei. "Whose this?" He ask. "My twin brother Shen Wei!" Shen Wei was about to shake his hand but Cong Bo slapped his butt. Making him yelp like Yunlan. "Oh! No!!!" Both said. Shen Wei became angry to Cong Bo for slapping his butt. He suddenly punched Cong Bo making everyone shout.

    Yezun tried to help Cong Bo up, "Why your twin is so violent I'm just welcoming him!" As he rubbed his right eye. "Yunlan! Did he welcome you like that!" He shout making everyone back away. "Well....yes....it's just a welcome shake?" He said.

     Shen Wei suddenly clutches Cong Bo shirt while Yezun trying to stop him. "Don't ever touch my boyfriend in every angle or you'll answer to me!" As he shout again. Cong Bo have no choice but to nod in response.