I Won't Hand Him To Anyone

"Sorry Chu! Tell the boss to change the target I won't hand him to anyone!" But suddenly Chun grip his arms.

"You fool! Don't do this! Have you fallen for that kid! Or your forgetting the woman that made you like this! Like one of us!" As Chu eye's glow. "No! I never forget!" As he removed his arms from Chu.

"Then get that soul! If not I will do it!" He shout. "Over my dead body you will!" Suddenly his sword emerge from his body. Chu also weapon emerge from within.

Suddenly two swords can be heard, their clang and crashes echo in the room alerting Shen Wei whose waiting obediently upstairs. What's going on downstairs. As he descended. Just to see Yunlan fighting for Shen Wei's soul against Chu whose also a great fighter.

"If I were you kid don't interfere! You don't want to be dead in the middle of their fight!" Da quing said.
Shen Wei's eye's went wide. A cat that can talk. While downstairs Yunlan is winning with one swing of his sword Chu's sword flew to mid air. But just came back to him again because of his magic string. "You think you can just kick me out easily!" He hiss. Suddenly his eyes turned red and claws came out with his two horns and tail.

As he smile to see Shen Wei is looking, it means Yunlan can't turned because his afraid Shen Wei might see him for what he is a demon like them. But Yunlan smirk like he knows what Chu is thinking.

I don't need to be like that to win. He suddenly swing his sword again and again. He knows now Chu can't move properly because he became big and his horns and tail is in his way. Shen Wei was amaze on his sword fighting it's like his dancing quickly like lightning while the enemy can't even graze him. As his last swing of his sword. "You are done!" As he stood up. Chu's body is been slice to many pieces and burned. He shriek before disappearing.

"That's for the prize in provoking your general!" He shout. Shen Wei almost lost his balance upon seeing Yunlan's fight. Luckily Yunlan catched him. In that instant everything stop as he set his eyes to Yunlan.

"Now you know who I am?! Do you still want me?" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei suddenly wrapped his arms around him and kiss him softly. "Yes! I still want you! Don't leave!" He cried. While embracing Yunlan and not letting go.

Yunlan on the other hand took Shen Wei to his bedroom and laid him on the bed. He can't believe someone want him for what he is and not for his power. He caress Shen Wei's face before kissing him passionately. Until the kiss is becoming a heated one and one by one their clothes been taken off.

Shen Wei's lips is so soft and sweet making Yunlan go crazy for him as he ravished that sweet lips. Shen Wei on the other hand was enjoying the attention he never had. Moaning loudly to Yunlan kiss and touch and hold Yunlan tightly in his arms. He never notice Yunlan had position him up and pouring enough lubricant in his prize. He suddenly thrust it to Shen Wei's hole slowly before merciless thrusting to him more.

Shen Wei yelp in pain but still he hold him tightly as Yunlan rock his body unto him. When he hit that soft spot. Shen Wei moan in pleasure while his legs wrapped around to Yunlan's waist. As he scream for more. While Yunlan is descending his kiss to his jaw, neck, shoulder until to his bare body while thrusting inside of him.

He didn't know how many times Yunlan spilled his seeds into him. As his concentrating to Yunlan's kisses and touch until he burst as well to him. He thought that's it's over until Yunlan flipped him up and rock his body again to him. Yunlan suddenly bit him on the neck and suck it making Shen Wei hard again. "Yunlan...." He cried. In an instant Yunlan's hands suddenly went to his prize squeezing and rubbing it non stop while thrusting into him. Until both burst their seeds again. Yunlan removed himself to the weary Shen Wei and pulled him for a hugged. Shen Wei on the other hand cuddle to him tightly never letting go of Yunlan. As both sleep in each other's arms.

Outside of the room, Da quing is thinking on what to do to Yunlan. If Yunlan is demoted, he will also be in that situation. " Ha....What will I do I can't leave him! That stupid brat why can't he fall in love to someone else!" As he lay near the door waiting for his partner. He saw something spark outside but it quickly deem again.

"Is that a falling star?! " Da quing ask himself. That falling start happened to be a men. And looking at the direction of their house.

While inside the room Yunlan is gazing to his lover nakedness beside him. He can't believe Shen Wei is so beautiful in many ways. He don't only have a beautiful soul and face but a beautiful body. A lean fair muscular body with a firm ass, that Yunlan love to touch so much.

Making Shen Wei's deep almond eyes open, seeing Yunlan gazing at his bare body, he suddenly blushed. Making his lover suddenly hold him while caressing every part of his body. "Yunlan stop! I might.... " As he lean his face to Yunlan's neck so he might not see his embarrassment when his prize again harden. "A mere touch of my hand can make you set a flame to me?" He tease Shen Wei. "Then stop doing it! You know I like you! I hope you love me too?" He said suddenly.

Yunlan suddenly cup his face, "I love you! Is that what you wanted to hear? Then everyday I would tell you, "I love you! I love you!" He shout. Shen Wei blushed furiously. While Yunlan felt something poking him from below. Shen Wei didn't have to request as Yunlan went down and suddenly swallowed him whole making Shen Wei moan again while ruffling Yunlan's hair. "Yunlan.....Aaaah...." As he burst inside Yunlan's mouth. When he swallowed it all. He suddenly suck and lick Shen Wei's prize again. Making Shen Wei shiver as his prize got hard again and again until he spilled his seeds again to Yunlan's waiting mouth.