The Tragic Truth

In the house as Yunlan brought Shen Wei and his siblings. He need to go back to his house for a while because his family called that what he say.

     Shen Wei felt something wrong and grip Yunlan's wrist. "Tell me is that the truth?" He ask. Yunlan can't look at him but smile faintly. Yezun suddenly cut him off. "And where you think your going?! My jiejie want to have dinner with you! So you can't leave!" As he glared to Yunlan.

     Yunlan smile is fading little by little. Can he hold his anger to that woman.

     At the dinning table. Silent lingers in. So Shengyi first talk to know what kind of man is Yunlan.
"My brother told me your working already? But as I see your just the same age as my Didi?" She ask. "I advance my studying, that's why I'm working now. As he look only at the food his eating. "Oh....what is your work anyway?" She ask again. That made Shen Wei looked at Yunlan worriedly. "I'm a collector you may say." He said. "Collector of pure souls! Because of you!" He internally said. As he stabbed his food suddenly. That made Shengyi and Yezun almost jump up from their seat. "Oh.... how about your parents?" She ask again. "I'm an orphan my parents died long, long time ago." He said. "I'm sorry I didn't know?" She said. "You should be!" He suddenly shout making everyone look at him. "Yunlan! What's wrong?!" Shen Wei ask worriedly. "Wei.... I need to leave." As he excuse himself to them. When he walk away, Shen Wei ran after him.

    Outside Shen Wei suddenly pulled him to a corner. "What's going on Yunlan?! Why are you acting strange! Tell me! I'm your boyfriend!" Yunlan suddenly looked at Shen Wei. "I think we need some space for a while!" He said. "What do you mean? Are you breaking up with me?! Why?" He ask. "Please Wei! Just give me this! I can't take it anymore! I might explode!" He suddenly shout.

     Shen Wei looked puzzled on him and suddenly he remembered something, "Is it my jiejie?! Don't worry I already told her everything! And she approved to our relationship!" But Yunlan suddenly got rage, "It's not about it?!"

     Suddenly his jiejie with his Didi came outside, "Wei?! What's going on?" She ask. Yunlan clench his fist and about to leave but Shen Wei hold him again and look to his jiejie and Didi. "It's nothing jiejie were just talking about something." As he looked back to Yunlan. "Come with me, please!" But Yunlan removed his hold. "Stop it Wei! I'm leaving!" He shout.

    "Don't shout at my Didi!" She shout back at him. "You feign woman! Don't pretend to be nice at all!" He shout at her. Shen Wei suddenly slapped at him. Making everyone shocked. Yunlan suddenly got angry and throw  his sword at the bark of a tree near her sister. It struck the tree near her sister.

     Her sister almost faint as Yezun caught him. Shen Wei was shocked. "We're through Wei! I don't want to see you anymore! Because if I see you again I might kill you and your family!" As he went to his car and drive away. Leaving Shen Wei who suddenly kneeled to the ground.

     Yunlan drive to the nearest beach. As he went outside and shout, "Why him?! Why she's related to her!!!" As he cried and kneeled to the sand. Suddenly a feet got near him. "So! You have already seen her? Are you gonna kill her now?!" Said Zhuiji who smirk.

     While in the house of Shen Wei. "Didi! What is he?! Yunlan is not a normal person! That sword! It just appeared out of nowhere!" Her jiejie almost cried to him. Yezun was very angry, "Gege! Don't tell me you still love that bastard guy! He almost killed our jiejie! His a violent guy! And told you he will kill you and us if he see us again! What kind of boyfriend is he?!" As he tried to calm their jiejie.

    "I don't know what happened to Yunlan! His never been like that before?!" As Shen Wei cried as well. Suddenly someone knock at the door. "Yunlan!" Shen Wei suddenly smile and run toward the door expecting his love only to find the two men who visited him earlier. "Can we talk pure soul?!" Ask Xin ci whose accompanied by Fu.

    As Yezun saw them he didn't left his Gege side not trusting the two men. "Shen Wei, your sister is the woman whom Yunlan is trying to find." Said Xin ci. Shen Wei was shocked. "What are they talking about?!" Yezun ask. "No! It can't be?!" Suddenly Xin ci clapped making everything disappered and saw the scene on what happened in the past. Yunlan is wearing a king's clothes suddenly a woman ran toward him and hugged him. Shen Wei and Yezun was surprised. "That's my jiejie!" He said. "No! Look carefully again Shen Wei."  As Shen Wei and Yezun look closely to the woman. "It can't be! That's me! But why I'm wearing a woman clothes and make up?!" Said Shen Wei as heard their conversation about the eloping and the wedding. "Why am I crying?!" He ask Xin ci. "It because Yunlan will be killed before your honeymoon! Your family planned it. But you never knew you will fall inlove with Yunlan." As he clapped again.

     The scene change as Yunlan married his jiejie while his in prison. As the scene change again. Yunlan been held by the soldiers. "Why did you betray me! I love you  in all my life!" Kunlun said to the woman he love.

     "It's your fault! You believe in everything I said! I thought your strong and tuft but one kiss of mine and you bow to my will!" As she laugh. "I'll curse you! Even I sold my soul to the devil! You heartless woman! Even though your  beautiful and intelligent! No one will love you truly all of them will betray you! And one day you will just realized your mistake! For the one you truly love is the one you have killed!" Kunlun shout at her. That made the woman hiss in anger, "Chopped off his head!" She shout.

      Shen Wei can't help to cried on what he see, his Yunlan was killed by his sister. Yezun was shocked on what he see. As another scene came his Gege hang himself in the dungeon and died calling Yunlan's previous name.

      "Maybe now you understand him, he cannot be with you pure soul, he'll be your enemy now!" As Xin ci sadly said. "He will come back for the head of your jiejie. You must stop him!" Xin ci said. Shen Wei wipe his eyes by his hands. "You want me to destroy Yunlan! Never!" As he looked to Xin ci. "I will save him because I love him!" He shout to Xin ci. Xin ci smile to that.