The Tension Is Rising

After they came back to the house, Yezun excuse himself and disappered leaving Yunlan in the mercy of his Gege.

     When Shen Wei sit on the sofa Yunlan suddenly sit from afar, Shen Wei notice it. "Yunlan! Come here!" He said. Making Yunlan come near him. He suddenly pulled him to his embrace. "Don't let that Cong Bo touch you again! If he did tell me!" Yunlan try to make his boyfriend relaxed by massaging his shoulder.

     "I don't want that massage!" As he looking at his doe eyes. Yunlan suddenly sit on his lap and  kiss Shen Wei softly. But Shen Wei suddenly laid him on the sofa deepening the kiss. "Let's get to bed!" Shen Wei whispered to him and suddenly carried him like a bag as they entered the room you will hear the tearing of clothes,
screaming and moaning.

       At midnight Yezun came back to the house and walking slowly back to his room. He suddenly saw someone opening the refegirator as he take a look who is it. It's Yunlan drinking water and suddenly spilled it on his pajama shirt. As he took it off, Yezun can't stop admiring his lean muscular tan body making him unconciouslly gaze at him.

     He didn't notice he walk toward him. "Oh! Yezun! You came back?!" As Yunlan smile back at him. He was suddenly cut by Yezun kissing him passionately. Yunlan was shocked on what happened as he shoved him and wipe his lips with his hand.

     "What's wrong with you?! Are you drunk?! Wei will be mad at me!" As Yunlan said angrily. That made Yezun realized what he did. "Sorry? Maybe I am drunk?" As he laugh a little.

      Shen Wei suddenly came, "Didi! So you came back! We will talk tomorrow!" Then he notice Yunlan shirtless. "Yunlan! Put some clothes on will you?!" Yunlan intensely gaze at Yezun broke as he nod to Shen Wei and went to their room. "And you Didi! Go back to your room! It's pretty late!" As he went to their room as well.

     While Shen Wei laid beside Yunlan. Yunlan suddenly hugged him making Shen Wei looked at him worriedly. "What's the matter?" He ask while caressing his face. "Nothing!" As Yunlan buried his face at Shen Wei's neck making him relax to his hold.

     While Yezun on the other hand, "Why did I kiss that idiot!" As he almost slammed his face on his door.

      Moment pass as Yezun fall asleep he dream of Yunlan kissing him. "Yunlan take me....." He said. "Yunlan just smile in reply as he kiss him passionately. While tearing each other clothes but as Yezun about to kiss him again. Da quing's face appeared. "I told you don't take what is not yours! Or you'll pay the consequence!" As Da quing laugh. "Yezun suddenly bolt in his bed and sweating, "Why is that stupid fat cat is always blocking my way!" He shout.

     Outside Da quing's dreaming of fried fish. As that fried fish is in the hands of Yezun. "Catch me if you can?!" As he ran away with the fried fish. "No!!!! My fried fish!" He suddenly stumble and fall accidentally kissing Yezun on the lips. Da quing suddenly scream in his dream. As he woke up sweating. "My fried fish! My fried fish! Yezun got it!" As he hiss.

      Yunlan on the other hand was dreaming of kissing Shen Wei passionately. But suddenly someone pat him at the back.  It's Shen Wei. "What are you doing at my back?! Then who  am I kissing?!" As he turned it was Yezun whom he was kissing. "No!!!!" As he woke up sweating and nervously touched his lips.

     Shen Wei on the other hand, dream of Yunlan posing naked for Cong Bo. "Yes Yunlan baby post for me!" As he gave him a flying kiss. Shen Wei got angry as he walk toward Cong Bo and strangle him to death. He suddenly laugh, "No one touching my Yunlan! Only me!" The naked Yunlan hugged Shen Wei and kiss him, "My hero!" Shen Wei smile in his dream.

     Next morning, Shen Wei was so happy he made breakfast for all of them. At the dinning table the sleepy Yunlan sit beside him. While the weary Yezun sit at the opposite sipping his coffee. And at his side under the table Da quing is eating his fried fish, while looking at Yezun intensely. "No one's gonna take my fried fish away from me!" As he hold it.

     When the time comes again to get back at work. "Yunlan wait for me at work! I'm gonna fetched you!" Shen Wei said. As Yunlan ran toward him for a kiss goodbye he saw Yezun looking at them and suddenly look the other way.  As both left, feeling awkwardness. For remembering what happened at night.

    When they came at work, "Yunlan could you forget everything what happened last night!" Yezun ask. Yunlan just nod in reply but still he made a distance on Yezun.

     Shen Wei on the meantime while taking a break from his work wanted to surprise his lover with a mocha shake that he invented and portal to the studio they are working.

    That time Yunlan have they're break while resting on his chair, as he fell asleep. Yezun chair on the other hand was beside Yunlan. As Yezun saw the sleeping Yunlan he can't help to admire him. He didn't know that Yunlan sleep snoring.

     He laugh internally not noticing himself getting nearer and nearer until he kiss Yunlan in his sleep. Yunlan thought it was Shen Wei and responded to the kiss. Until a glass dropped both heard. Yezun was shock seeing a furious Gege looking at him. While Yunlan stir in wake. "What happened?!" But his eyes open for a bit and  went back to sleep.

     Unnotice to him that the twins are intensely gazing to one another at the time. "Yunlan!" Shout Shen Wei. Yunlan's eyes almost pop up seeing his lover and smile. He suddenly ran toward him and embrace him not knowing what's happening.

    "I thought I was dreaming you kiss me! Your not a dream!" As Yunlan caress his hair while kissing his neck. "I'm not the one who kiss you but Didi!" Said Shen Wei angrily.
"What?!" As he looked behind him Yezun angrily look at his Gege while signing to Yunlan that his sorry for kissing him again.