Secret Keeper

Yunlan hurriedly went back to the coffee shop only to find Shen Wei is gone.

As he looked at the time, it's past six. "Shoot!" He suddenly hear Zhu Hong, "You just pass him by?! He went home!" She said. Yunlan hurriedly ran toward where Zhu Hong pointed forgetting Yezun waiting at him at the toilet room. As he also emerge there making Zhu Hong look puzzle at him. As she also pointed where Yunlan ran. Yezun thank her with a wink making her blushed. As he ran also where Yunlan ran too.

As Yunlan saw Shen Wei was about to take a taxi home, he shout at him. Making all passerby look at them. "Sorry! I'm late!" As he tried to calmed his breath. Shen Wei let the taxi off, "Where have you been?!" He angrily said. As he walk toward him.

Feeling guilty he can't looked at Shen Wei. "I...I...." He was suddenly cut off by Yezun. His with me!" As he cling his arms to Yunlan. I tour him in my workplace!" As he wink to Yunlan. Shen Wei smell something fishy going on? "And why Didi became close to Yunlan which he despise him the most?!" Shen Wei think but he arch his brow as he saw his Didi being too close to his boyfriend as he pulled Yunlan to him.

"In that case, it's alright! You can go home Didi! I'll be touring Yunlan around the city!" As he embrace Yunlan to him and pulled him out from the reach of Yezun. Yezun just shrugged his shoulder but smile as he remembered his lost puppy. It means Yunlan.

Yunlan and Shen Wei in the meanwhile, treat him to a nearby restaurant. As he was given a sweet and sour shrimp with rice he eagerly ate it. Because he forgotten to eat lunch, teleporting here and there. "That Didi of mine he have forgotten to give you lunch? On your..... date?!" Shen Wei said. Yunlan nod in response forgetting Shen Wei is his boyfriend. He almost choked as he realized what Shen Wei is referring. He quickly drink the soft drinks by his side.

"Where not on a date?!" Said Yunlan. "Just remembered this no one have the right to touch or kiss you but me!" As he stumped on the table. Making Yunlan almost jump. Yunlan nod and kiss Shen Wei on the cheek. Making him smile again. As he handed him a shrimp by a fork.

"Shen Wei! Is that you?!" Wang came with Sang. Shen Wei almost dropped his fork while Yunlan look at them. "Whose this guy?!" She ask. Yunlan can't stop himself from recognizing the woman, "Where did I seen her before?" As he think.

His thinking is been cut off by Wang laughing at Shen Wei. "I can't believe you have a boyfriend and here I am thought his just your friend?" Without any word Yunlan suddenly pulled Shen Wei for a kiss. Making Wang and Sang widen their eyes. "This man is mine." He calmly said with a smile. Making Wang red as she pulled the shock Sang out from them and left.

Yunlan suddenly looked to the bewildered Shen Wei. "Who is she? A friend?!" As he thrust his fork to the shrimp almost cutting it into two. "Are you jealous?" Shen Wei ask. Yunlan laugh, "Why would I?!" As he swallowed the shrimp with one gulp and eat it.

Moment pass, as Shen Wei lead him to a small garden at a mall with a small fountain and a wishing well beside it. He suddenly toss a coin inside the well and wish. "What are you doing?" Yunlan ask.

"It's a wishing well, toss a coin and wish whatever you want!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan throw a coin as well and wish. "I wish Xiao Wei will be with me forever!" As he close his eyes and wish for it. Shen Wei blushed in hearing it. "You should never shout your wish for it may not come true." He said. "What?! Is that true?!" Yunlan pop his eyes off as he toss a coin again and wish without shouting. Shen Wei laugh to him internally. Suddenly the fountain light up while the water flow.

"I think your wish come true?" Shen Wei said. "Not yet!" Suddenly Yunlan pulled him for a passionate kiss. Making Shen Wei lean to Yunlan and embrace him. "I wish this would last forever." Shen Wei whispered to himself. Unknown to them Yezun had followed them. "Hmmm....my lost puppy found its owner?" As he left.

He bumped into Da quing. "You should know what is not yours!" Said Da quing. As he transformed into a young man. Yunlan only belongs to your Gege. You should know that?" Yezun smirk, "You know your cute boy than a cat? And beside Yunlan have a contract now in our agency." That made Da quing shocked. "You fool! Your making them fight to one another!" But he was cut off by Yezun kiss him on the head. "Little cat! Don't be like my Gege! Quiet boring!" As he left. Da quing suddenly rubbed his head, "That fool why did he kiss me!"

While Shen Wei and Yunlan was walking hand and hand. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off as he see a poster of him and Yezun is placing infront of them. He suddenly embrace Shen Wei and pulled him to another destination. "Yunlan what are you doing?! Our house is over there?!" As his about to turned around, he suddenly pulled Shen Wei for a kiss. And lead him out of there.

"Yunlan, what's wrong? Why are you sweating?" He ask. "Xiao Wei can you made a portal back? I think I don't feel so good?" He said. As Shen Wei about to made a portal a bus pass them by. And the picture of the bus have the face of Yunlan and Yezun on it. Making Shen Wei widen his eyes. While Yunlan want to faint on it. "Yunlan! Can you explain what's going on?" He angrily said. Making Yunlan sweat. "It's not what you think?!"