What Happened In The Past

In the underworld, "Yunlan did what?!!!" Their master shout. Zhuji handed Chu soul to him.

     "That little runt! Because his my favorite he thought he owns the world! Zhuji! Get Yunlan back here! And I'll give him his punishment for breaking my rules!" He shout. "As you wish my master!" As he left with a few demons.

      Yunlan on the other hand was caressing his lover face when Da quing called him. "What is the cat want now!" As he put on his clothes on and went outside. He was surprised Da quing is floating in mid air. "A little help here!" Said Da quing.  As the two strangers face him. "Hello my name is Fu and this is Xin ci!" Yunlan cut them off. "I know what you are? This is not your problem! What are you doing here?!" He ask them.

     "The soul you are watching why didn't you handed him to your minion?" Fu ask. "It's not your concern so scram!" As his sword emerge. "Your so hot headed like your mother?" As Xin ci suddenly embrace him. Making Yunlan shocked for a moment but he suddenly removed himself to him. "What do you really want?!" He shout to them.

     "That soul! Do you really love him? If yes, promise you won't hand him to your master!" Said Xin ci. Yunlan laugh, "As if I'm handing him to your lord! Where was he when I need help!" He shout. "Son, I'm sorry I left you..." As he hold his shoulder. Yunlan look confuse on him and swat his hands away. "Who are you anyway?! Leave! Before my blades calls for your heads!" But suddenly Zhuji came with a few demons.

     "What is this?! Don't tell me Yunlan your changing your side now?!" He ask. "I don't know what your talking about?! All of you leave!" But Zhuji smirk, "The master wants you back! And quiet piss off on what you have done to Chu! And we will take the soul too!" As Zhuji men pass Yunlan. Yunlan swing his swords killing the two demons.

    Everyone was shock but not Xin ci, "What are you doing?! That's our men!" Shout Zhuiji. "I told you not to touch Shen Wei! His mine!" He said. "Are you forgetting the woman who put you through here! For centuries you look for her and want vengeance! Have you forgotten! Or the little soul is much more good in bed than her?!" That made Yunlan furious, Zhuji almost lost his head luckily he dodge it.

     "Leave Zhuji! Or meet my blade as well!" He shout to him. "Will see what master will do to you!" As he disappered in mid air. Suddenly Yunlan heard a clapped, I think we don't needed here?" Said Xin ci. When they're about to leave. "Wait?! Why all of you are interested on Shen Wei?! What's inside of him? Ha?!" He ask. "You could say we have a bet?! So if I were you! Take care of him! And don't ever loose him!" As both left. Suddenly Da quing whose floating in mid air suddenly fall. Luckily Yunlan caught him. "Thanks partner! I thought they never leave! If only I have my paws over them! They'll see what can I do!" He said. Yunlan just roll his eyes.

     But when he was about to ascend toward the stairs Shen Wei was waiting for him. "Yunlan, who are they? What they all want from me?!" He suddenly ask.  Yunlan suddenly ran toward him and embrace him. "Don't worry I'm here to protect you!" As he laid Shen Wei back to bed and hugged him.

    "Yunlan, why won't you tell me?" Shen Wei ask. "Your soul they all wanted it! I didn't know why?! My master he just told me he wanted your soul in exchange....." Yunlan almost said it. "Exchange for what?!" Shen Wei ask and suddenly sit. "No! Nothing!" Yunlan suddenly looked away.  "I better prepare dinner!" As he descended downstairs. Shen Wei became suspicious.

    When he saw Yunlan's cat. "Hey! Kitty want some fried fish?!" Shen Wei ask. Da quing suddenly woke up, "Fried fish! Where! Where!" As he tried to find it.  "I'll give it to you if you tell me what's the exchange of my soul?!" Shen Wei said.

    Da quing's eyes widened his eyes, "I can't Yunlan will kill me!" He said. "What so precious that thing that he wanted to trade my soul for it?!" He ask again. Da quing tried not to look at him. "Oh......maybe I should throw the fishes in the trashcan!" Da quing suddenly pleaded to him, "Don't! Okay! But don't tell Yunlan this! It all began a long time ago.....

*Flashback*

      The kingdom of Kunlun is most strongest of all kingdom in China back then. And the one is ruling it is the youngest king ever Kunlun. Who is great in the art of war. Kunlun have no choice but to be the best. Because his father died in battle leaving him to rule all alone in their country. While in the other kingdom they were about to be conquered by Kunlun as they made a trap for the young prince.

     The eldest daughter of one of the kingdom of Hwang,   Shengyi whose beauty surpass any goddess. They heard that the young king is still single and  is great in art of war. No one can defeat him in his sword. One of the sons of the king the young General Shen Wei and his twins Yezun is impress on king Kunlun in carrying a sword.

    When the king of Hwang made a promise to king Kunlun to married him to his daughter. First king Kunlun isn't quiet serious in arrange marriage. But the king insist so their will be no war happening.

    Inside the castle Shengyi is devasted that she will be married to king Kunlun whose as old as his younger twin brothers. She begged her father that the marriage won't be continue. But his father have other in his mind. To kill Kunlun in his honeymoon. As he scolded her daughter that he should marry him.

    Shen Wei pity his eldest sister as he volunteered to marry him instead. "What if you discovered to be a man?!" She ask worriedly. "That's right Gege! You will be in trouble if that happened. Kunlun might kill you!" His Didi said. "Father have a plan! He will be arrested before our honeymoon!" He said.

     But when the time comes the couple must meet, Shen Wei wearing his sister's clothes and her make up, he didn't expect Kunlun is a handsome, manly man. His heart beat suddenly. "What's wrong with me! His a guy! Why would I like him?!" He whispered to himself. But suddenly Kunlun smile at him. And his world suddenly belong only to him.