Pick Your Choice

At the club, loud music could be heard. Shen Wei is not use in this kind of scenery. As Yunlan notice it, he pulled him in the dance floor.

   Women and men both look at them as they dance in the center. Shen Wei was a bit shy why are they doing this both guys dancing. Yunlan on the other hand was scouting for a prospect for his little soul. "Have you chosen whom you like?!" He ask.

    On the other hand Shen Wei was busy looking to Yunlan from head to toe, on how he quickly got Zhu hang on him. He can't stop looking at his plump red lips. Begging to be kiss. His gaze suddenly break when Yunlan pointed a cute girl perfect for him.

     At this point Shen Wei was not interested on the cute girl but on Yunlan but he kept pushing him to introduce himself to her. The girl just bat her eyes toward Shen Wei. Only to tell him if his Yezun. Shen Wei face started to change, "No! I'm not him!" And started to walk away. "Hey! Hey! Shen Wei wait! She only confuse you to someone else! Don't get serious on that?!" Said Yunlan.

    "No! Yunlan! Yezun is my twin brother! His always the popular one making me the second choice!" He didn't notice a tear drop fall on his eyes. Suddenly Yunlan wiped it with his fingers and looking straight at him. "Hey, your always be the first to me! I will not mistaken you from him!" He suddenly said. That time. Shen Wei suddenly kissed him. Making Yunlan pop his eyes off.

    As Shen Wei break the kiss, he suddenly blushed. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to kiss you!" He suddenly look  at his foot. That made Yunlan adorned him instead of being mad. As he cough, "It's alright I'm too handsome, even men fall for me! So don't mind that kiss. Maybe tomorrow we can find another one! Okay?" Shen Wei just nod. As they went back to the car and drive back to his house.

     When Shen Wei and Yunlan came to his house. Shen Wei invited him for a coffee. As Yunlan oblige at least he will see what kind of living this person is having. And that can make an advantage to know him.

    In the house Yunlan made himself cozy in the sofa chair. While Shen Wei made coffee for him. Scanning to the place. Everything is spotless clean even though it's just a small house. As Shen Wei came with the coffee. "Yunlan may I know what are you doing? Are you a student or working now. "Working..." Shen  Wei again ask, "Are you single? Or do you have some one in particular?" As Shen Wei wait for his answer.

     Yunlan notice Shen Wei is eagerly want to know everything about  him. "Wait a second? Why are you asking me this? But I'm single and not interested to mingle with anyone! Cuz I'm trying to find someone! That damn vixen!" He shout.

    Unotice to Yunlan, Shen Wei blushed learning his single and not minding what else he said. Minutes pass, as Yunlan about to leave, "Tomorrow  will go to another place! So we can find you a date!" As he was about to leave. Shen Wei suddenly grip his hand. He didn't know Yunlan's hand is cold. That made Shen Wei shiver from his hold.

     "Do you have a place to stay? I mean your not from here? Right? I have a spare room here since my Didi is not around." As he smile to him. Yunlan is becoming suspicious, "Well.... I don't have any where....." He was suddenly pulled back by Shen Wei inside the house, almost making him stumble and fall to him.

      While straightening up, "What's wrong with this guy?!" Yunlan internally said. Without any word Shen Wei pulled him inside his Didi's bedroom. "You could stay here!" As he smiled again to him. "Well is it alright for me to stay at your house? I mean you just know me today?" Ask Yunlan. "Yes! Just knock on my door if you need something." As he close the door.

     Yunlan smirk, "I think my little soul have a crush on me!" He whispered to himself and dive to the mattress to rest.

    Midnight, "Hey! Wake up!" Said Da quing. Yunlan accidentally shoved him from the bed. "What?! As he sit on the bed half naked. "The boss said to get that soul to sign in the contract! Or are you forgetting it?!" Said Da quing. "Okay....okay! Tomorrow morning! I will do it! Stupid cat!" As he went to the kitchen to drink.

     Shen Wei on the other hand can't sleep. He didn't know why he let a stranger into his house as he drink his hot cocoa to make him sleep. He almost choked and dropped his drink as he saw a half naked Yunlan walking toward him. "Hi!" As he passed by him to get a water from the fridge. Shen Wei never knew he was drolling over the slender mascular tan body of Yunlan. When Yunlan drink the water he accidentally spilled it on his bare body. Shen Wei immediately took a paper napkin and wipe the spilled water on Yunlan's bare body. He didn't notice his caressing Yunlan's bare chest. And  forgot Yunlan is looking at him on what his doing. He suddenly blushed as he notice it and gave Yunlan the napkin to wipe the water himself. And ran toward his room.

     "What am I doing?! Why did I done that?!" As Shen Wei want to slam his head on the wall. Yunlan on the other hand confirm on what his suspecting. As he made a plan on how Shen Wei will easily sign the contract.

     Next morning, a weary Shen Wei woke up and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth. While brushing the shower room suddenly open revealing a wet Yunlan wearing a wet towel on his hips. "Good morning!" He said. Making Shen pop his eyes off. As Yunlan suddenly took off his towel and walk bare naked toward his room. Shen Wei almost got a heart attack seeing the bare body and firm ass of his.