Welcome Back Didi

Yezun the super model just came back home from abroad and trying to call his Gege to fetch him from the airport.

"Strange? He should pick up the phone? He was always eagerly want to see me go home? Hmmm....maybe I should buy him something . As he hale a taxi to stop and go to a bakeshop to buy a cake for his beloved brother.

His beloved brother on the other hand is having fun in the company of Yunlan. After work Yunlan fetched Shen Wei and now they're have a lovely time at their bedroom, kissing and touching each other up.

As Yezun came, he laid the cake to the fridge and hurriedly went to surprise his Gege. Only to be shocked that his Gege is riding Yunlan. Yezun scream on what he see. As well as his Gege and Yunlan. "Gege! Whose that?! His a man!!!" As Yezun pointing to the naked Yunlan whose trying to hide behind Shen Wei. While Shen Wei trying to hide both of their nakedness with the help of the blankets he held.

Moments pass, as Shen Wei and Yunlan put on their clothes. Shen Wei explain to his Didi he gone gay to Yunlan. And it's not his fault. But being his Didi, he can't accept that his beloved Gege have a boyfriend. He was expecting his Gege to have a beautiful woman to be his bride not a guy.

But as he looked to Yunlan from head to toe he can't help to admire him for his handsomeness and manly looking. But his wondering how his innocent Gege got a handsome guy like him falling for his Gege hard. Ever since they were small all the attention was at him and not to his twin brother. "So how?" As he think. "Maybe this guy wants only money? Or something from his Gege? Or even more he thought that his Gege was him. Because he knows he is a famous model all people around him grovel.

But he notice Yunlan is holding his Gege's hand tightly like someone will pulled his Gege apart from him. "You! Do you really like my Gege?!" He ask while gazing intensely on him. "Yes! I love him! And he loves me as well!" While nuzzling to Shen Wei's nose. Making Shen Wei blushed.

Yezun suddenly got jealous and went between them making them break their hold. "Didi! I have already told you! I want Yunlan! And that's final!" He shout to him. "Gege! His not worth for you! You should be with a woman! And have a happy family with children! And not with a guy!" He shout back.

"Look maybe I should go back home? And you two have a heart to heart talk." As Yunlan was about to leave. Shen Wei suddenly remembered the woman Yunlan is finding. "What if he meet her again and forgotten about him?!" He internally said. "No! Don't leave!" As he grip Yunlan's hand. That made Yezun explode and break Shen Wei to Yunlan's hold. "I won't permit it!" He shout to his Gege!" That made Yunlan walk fast toward his car. Shen Wei was about to go after him. When Yezun hold his arms, "Gege! Don't!" But Shen Wei removed his hold on him and ran after Yunlan.

Yunlan was about to step on the gas when Shen Wei suddenly get in the car. "What are you doing here?! Your brother will be mad?!" Yunlan said. "I go where you go!" As he hold Yunlan wrist. Yunlan smile on this as he drive his car to vacant area at the park, lying at the top of the car with his lover while looking at the moon. As he embrace Shen Wei. "Sorry about my Didi I didn't know his coming. As he suddenly remembered to turn on the sounds to listen on a romantic music. Making them cuddle in each other's arms.

Shen Wei running his fingers on Yunlan brown silk hair making Yunlan relax from his hold and sleep beside Shen Wei. But suddenly something pulled him into his dreaded dream. The dream he want to forget. The woman whose laughing at him. "You won't see me ever!" As she turned her back on him. Yunlan's heart suddenly ache as if he can't breath. As he look at her there's two shadow behind her one of it is Shen Wei.

"Wait? Why his there?" He ask himself. Shen Wei looking sad at him. He tried to reach for him. But the woman hit his hand, "Don't you dare touched my Didi!" She shout at him. "What?! Didi?" Suddenly a hole pulled him away from them as well to Shen Wei. He was about to slip away when a hand suddenly took his hand.

He suddenly woke up sweating and into the arms of Shen Wei. It was Shen Wei's hand that reach for him and shaking him in his sleep. "Yunlan what's happening? Your stirring in your sleep when I just came back to get a drinks for us?" He ask. Yunlan suddenly sit up. "Nothing it's just a dream!" As he smile to Shen Wei.

While in the house, Yezun got worried on why his Gege is not yet came back. "That bastard he took my Gege away from me!" As he kick the couch making the sleeping Da quing wake. "Hey! Could you stop that kicking! I'm trying to get some sleep here!" Da quing shout. Yezun was shock as he faint seeing a cat talk. "Ooops!" Said Da quing. And trying to wake up Yezun. If Yunlan see this he will surely kick me to death.

He suddenly got an idea, he transformed into a young man and pick up Yezun and hurriedly laid him on the bed. Yezun stired from his sleep and saw a young cute guy waking him up. "Phew! I thought you died!" Said Da quing. Yezun sit up. "Who are you?!" He almost shout. "Aaaah....no one! Just you friendly neighborhood guy!" As Da quing suddenly ran downstairs. "Wait?!" Yezun tried to ran after him but he disappered. "Is he a ghost?!" He suddenly panic and called his Gege many times. While Da quing turned back into a cat and hide underneath the stairs.

Shen Wei was cradling Yunlan when the latter called. "Didi! I told you I won't leave my boyfriend!" As he was about to hang up. "Gege! Comeback here! There's a ghost who wants to kill me!" He shout. "What?!" Shen Wei pop his eyes off. As he shrugged Yunlan to drive back home.