Two Heart Clashed

Xin ci suddenly gave a sword pierce to Yunlan's heart and his soul would be free from the devil.

     "Wait?! Will it kill him?" He ask. "No! But he will forget everything even you but you can start over with him since his power, his magic and life now belongs to you?!" Said Xin ci. "What do you mean?!" He ask again. "Your heart calls to him.

      As you thrust that sword upon him, he will be your slave and will love only you. While his power and wits will be given to you! He will be an ordinary man that needs protection coming from you! Are you will to give that to Yunlan?" He ask. "Yes! Anything I will do for him.

     "But how can I thrust this sword his good at fighting? Any warrior is not match to him?" He ask. Suddenly Xin ci pointed his finger unto him. As it glow every trick in how to handle a sword and defense is given to him as he saw whose Xin ci is. "Oh! My god! Your his father!" As he saw the vision. "Yes, I died in the battlefield! Leaving Yunlan with his mother. But she died as well upon learning I extinguish leaving little Yunlan to defend himself back then. I cannot tell him who I am! He surely hate me for leaving him on his own. I hope you won't leave him. As Shen Wei shake his head, "Never!".

      At the underworld, "Yunlan! So you have found her! That means your soul belongs now to me!" As he cup Yunlan's face. Yunlan swat his hands. "Not yet! Until she's not in my hands you will not!" He shout to him. "Hah......? How annoying? After you get that woman! You will be demoted and be my bitch here! Let us see if you can frown your pretty face her after what will I do to you?!" As the devil laugh. Yunlan bow and left.  "Zhuiji! He called. As Zhuji came, "Guard Yunlan! I don't want him to get away after he killed that vixen! Do you understand! His soul is mine only!" He shout. "Yes my master as he left with a few demons.

     When Yunlan came back to the house. He was surprised Shen Wei is guarding it with a few of Xin ci's men. Shen Wei want to run  toward  and hold him to his embrace forever but he can't. Because Yunlan have a sword to kill his jiejie. Yunlan on the other hand ache to hold Shen Wei but as he see Xin ci's men it means one thing he will defend his traitor sister.

     "Shen Wei! Get out of my way if you don't want to be killed!" He shout to him. "No! Yunlan please listen to me! I'm the woman you wanted to kill not my jiejie!" He shout. "What do you mean?!" As his sword emerge while walking toward Shen Wei. Shen Wei swallowed hard, "Please forgive me! I pretend to be a woman to deceive you back then! I was that woman! And when your about to marry me! I was replace by my  jiejie! Because she saw I have fallen in love with you! When you married her! I was in the dungeon crying my heart's out! Because I knew if I was release tomorrow it mean they have killed you! Please forgive my jiejie! Yunlan! It was I whom you trying to find! Not her!" Shen Wei cried while his sword emerge from his hand. As Xin ci's men stood and ready to fight.

     Yunlan can't believe what his hearing he fell twice to the one who deceive him. Twice! His been in slave for his love!" He internally said. "Whatta f_ck! Is this a joke! Playing innocent when all along you know your the one I'm trying to find!" As his cute brown eyes change into dark.

     "No! I didn't deceive you! I didn't know that too until your father gave me his vision on what happened!" He shout to him. "Stop lying!" As he was about to charge other demons came and charge to Shen Wei. Yunlan was surprised. But the men of Xin ci help Shen Wei.

    While they start fighting the two men warp at another place and suddenly Yunlan charge to Shen Wei in all his might. He was shocked as Shen Wei knows how to defend himself. Yunlan swing his sword but Shen Wei evade it. As he almost struck to Yunlan's heart. Yunlan smirk, "So! Your showing your true colors general! One of Shengyi's twin brother is the young General! So it's you there back then! You deceive me well enough!" As he charge again.

    Meanwhile Yezun on the other hand is protecting his jiejie. With the magic that Xin ci gave him as few demons came to get his sister.

    While Yunlan striking Shen Wei with his sword. Zhuiji help him from behind slashing Shen Wei from the shoulder. Shen back away from it. But his shirt was torn a little revealing a small wound on his chest. He laugh, "Do you need help Yunlan!" As he smirk. His blade was the reply of Yunlan. "Why?!" Said Zhuiji. As he disappered when Yunlan struck him with his sword.

    "No one will interrupt me when I'm fighting! This is my fight not yours! " As he growl and came striking back Shen Wei. A resonant sound of  two large bell can be heard as their sword clashed with one another. It echo through out the place while their also trying to reach each other hearts. One pleading to stop while one trying to tell him he can't.

    It's been hours and hours they're been trying to defend and thrusting their sword to one another until one of them gave way because of tiredness and almost fall on the ground.

     Yunlan smirk as he saw Shen Wei's tired face, he never played this kind of role in his entire life. Yunlan thought he have a chance now and about to pierce him with his sword until...... "I love you Yunlan!" Shen Wei shout. As he evade the sword of Yunlan and thrust his sword upon his chest. "Sh_t! You ruined my shirt!" As Yunlan laugh a little and cough dark blood. And  fall on the arms of his enemy.

      In the underworld, Yunlan's contract became flame and suddenly vanished into thin air. The devil shout in frustration while Xin ci smile in triumph, "I've won!"

Mr. Nice GuyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara