The Love You Hold

"Yunlan please remember the love you have to Shen Wei!" As Da quing said.

      "That Da quing is a traitor! His with your enemy! Destroy him!" Said Zhuiji. "Don't order me around Zhuiji! Your just a low rank official!" As he shout at him. "That made Zhuiji growl in frustration as the sword emerge from his hand and about to thrust it to Yunlan.

     "Yunlan look out!" Shout Shen Wei. With one split second. Yunlan swing his sword making Zhuiji died on that spot again and disappeared.

     With Zhuiji's death. The rope of Yezun suddenly disappered while Yunlan change back and almost fell on the floor luckily Shen Wei caught him, as he laid him carefully on the floor. Shen Wei made an enchanted spell making Yunlan open his cute brown eyes again.

     As he saw Shen Wei he suddenly embrace him tightly. "I have a wierd dream? That someone want to kill you! Phew! It's only a dream!" As he snuggle back to Shen Wei.

     Yezun on the other hand hugged the little fur ball who turned into a young man. "Thanks for always looking up for me!" Said Yezun. "My pleasure!" Said Da quing but he was cut off by Yezun kissing him again and this time on the lips. "No!!! My innocent is gone!" Said Da quing to himself.

     While Shen Wei help Yunlan up to get back to their house, "What happened? Why are we here?!" As he looked puzzle to them. They were surprised also seeing Yezun kiss Da quing. "So I see Da quing, your the one whose gonna guard my Didi!" Said Shen Wei.

     "No!!! No!!! I can't leave my partner side!" Said Da quing. "But Da quing I give you now your freedom you can go with Yezun if you like?!" Yunlan said. Da quing eyes went wide. "Yunlan thanks!" Said Yezun. As he pulled the unwilling Da quing away from them.

    "Look they're sure is a perfect pair!" Said Yunlan while Shen Wei helping him walk back toward their house. "Tell me Xiao Wei what are we doing here anyway?" He ask. "A demon kidnapped you and Yezun.
"That's the funny thing you ever say?" As he made a portal and both left.

     Months pass, as Shen Wei graduate from his studies he build his coffee shop for his own. While Yunlan become a supermodel like Yezun. While Yezun went abroad to shoot for a well known brand shirt from London while carrying his fiance Da quing.

     Moment pass, as Yunlan came back home by his brand new car given by his company. While carrying the grocery that Shen Wei needs in the house. As Yunlan laid the grocery at the table he kiss Shen Wei by the cheek and hugged him from behind.

     Shen Wei blush furiously, "When will you help me in our shop?" He ask. Yunlan wyn, "Xiao Wei! They given me another contract and beside I can help you in your investment!" He said. "And your manager? What's his doing?" Shen Wei ask. "Don't tell me you still jealous of Cong Bo. He acts like that but would you believe he have a wife, name Cheng! And she's a famous designer in France!" As Yunlan laugh.

     "Hmmmph... So what?! I still didn't trust him!" Yunlan suddenly lean his head on his shoulder, "And what about Zhu Hong?! Why did you make her a manager in one of our branch?! As if I know she has a major crush on you!" Yunlan ask. Shen Wei laugh, "If I say she's eyeing on me? Would you stop being a model and help me on the shop?!" Yunlan almost pop his eyes off, "She what?!!!" Shen Wei laugh again. "Don't worry one of my co workers Lin Jing is dating her right now. Since she knows I'm into Yunlan the hot super model!" As he wink.

     That made Yunlan relax behind him. "Oh! By the way! There's this guy who told me that his my father, Xin ci is the name and wanted to visit us in our house!" Shen Wei suddenly looked at Yunlan. "What else did he said?" As Yunlan looked at him puzzle. "Nothing much! He just say his gonna check on us? What a weirdo? Yes?!" As Yunlan
chuckled. "Yes, he is!" As Shen Wei kiss Yunlan. As all live happily ever after..... The End.

💞Author's Note💞

Thanks for my lovely readers and commentors as this story ended. I'm gonna take the request of user64754935, "I Love You Through The End Of Time", more on spell,dragon's,love and discovery.  And also gonna try the request of Shehan28 about Hua Wuxie(ZYL) and Pei Weide(BY). Thanks again🤣👍💞