The Changes In Him

Yezun and his jiejie was surprised Shen Wei brought back the unconcious Yunlan in his arms, blood dripping from his chest.

     "Gege! Let's take him back to the hospital!" He shout while running toward them. "What's going on?! Did you kill him Didi!" She shout. As she help them laid Yunlan on the bed.

     "No need!" As he tore Yunlan's shirt, Shen Wei use his healing power to close the wound on Yunlan's chest. Making everyone shocked. As Yunlan breathing came back and opening his cute brown eyes. Shen Wei called his Didi to give him a new shirt because he don't want anyone to see his lover's naked chest.

     Moment pass, as Yunlan looking at them, confuse appearing in his eyes. "Who are you?!" He ask. Everyone was surprised except Shen Wei as he know what will happen next after the fight. "Yunlan is your name and I'm your fiance Shen Wei. Yezun and his jiejie was shocked, "What?!!!"

     Yunlan smile on him and lean his head to Shen Wei. Shen Wei envelope him with his embrace, "Welcome back Yunlan!" He whispered to him while kissing him on the neck. His jiejie understand him now that his Didi love Yunlan truly and she cannot seperate them. While Yezun jealousy is rising again. As Da quing take a peek on what's happening outside, he just wake up from his deep slumber.

     His jiejie pulled Yezun out from the room and close it. "Where are they going ask the innocent Yunlan who saw the two leave. Shen took off his shirt and climbed to Yunlan who was stunned that Shen Wei pushed him to bed. Shen Wei suddenly kiss him softly while caging him in. First Yunlan don't know what's happening but when Shen lick and kiss his lips. He open his mouth so Shen Wei can deepen the kiss. Shen Wei suddenly hungrily kissing him while rolling his shirt up to touched his bare chest that making Yunlan hit and sweaty. As Yunlan responded to the kiss he felt his pants is pulled down as Shen Wei descended his kiss down. Yunlan tried to stop himself from moaning but the lips of Shen Wei is licking and sucking his prize making his body arched for more. Until he scream Shen Wei's name while his hands both caress his soft hair. He suddenly spilled his seeds when Shen Wei swallowed him whole.  He thought that it was over until he heard a pop sound indicating the lubricant is open as Shen Wei rubbed some of it on his prize while moaning on it. Yunlan can't stop looking how sexy his lover moan as he never notice he was position to be entered as he felt something invaded his hole he suddenly yelp but Shen Wei suddenly hold him into place while he thrust at him. Rocking his body over and over to him. As he  hit that soft spot making Yunlan scream for more.  Until Shen Wei burst inside of him. As he follows.

    Outside the room his jiejie and Yezun heard their screaming and moaning. She suddenly blushed, "I thought they're just gonna take a rest?" She ask his Didi. "That Yunlan he has taken my Gege again!" As he felt furious. "Well that's intense!" Said Da quing. That made his jiejie look, scream and faint as he saw Da quing. Luckily Yezun is there and caught her. "So I'm right! I'm not dreaming that day?! Your a talking fur ball!"  He shout.

    "Excuse me! I'm not a fur ball! I'm Da quing! The almighty! Partner of Yunlan!" As he proudly say. "Really? Then why didn't you help Yunlan when his in need?!" He ask. "Well I don't need to fight! I leave my partner to that because his the best fighter of all!" He said.

     "Really?! Well I have bad news to you! My Gege won over him!" Yezun proudly said. Da quing's eyes went wide, "That can't be! His the best fighter!" As he hurriedly went to their room to check on him, only to be thrown back outside by Shen Wei's power, "Da quing!" He shout.

     Da quing laugh, "Your right! He is defeated by your brother! His underneath him!" That made Yezun's jiejie faint again as she saw Da quing again.

     Next day, their jiejie needed to go back abroad because of her job. "Are you sure you could take care of Yunlan?" She ask. "Yes! I won't let go of him no matter what! I'll work hard to finish my studies and get a good job! And I'll make sure Yunlan and I will have a good life!" He said to her. That made his jiejie smile and kiss his both cheek. That jealous  innocent Yunlan suddenly pulled Shen Wei  and embrace him. "His mine!" He said. That made Shengyi giggle and kiss Yunlan on the forehead. And as well as Yezun. Who let his tongue out to Yunlan. "Didi! Don't tease Yunlan!" Said Shen Wei.  As their jiejie wave goodbye to them and left for the airport.

    The next few days Yunlan would bring Shen Wei his lunch to school or to his work place. Making his friends look at them. "Yunlan sure change?! Like his character became soft or something? While Shen Wei became manly!" Said Sha Ya dreamly. Making Lin Jing arch his brow.

     Shen Wei sure change a lot, his co workers even Zhu Hong is very impress to him. "He look so tuft and manly now!" Said one of his co worker girls said! I wish he would look my way!" Said the other.

    Zhu Hong tried to get a date from him. But Shen Wei would avoid her always. In the house Yunlan would clean the house for his beloved Shen Wei. "Hey! Yunlan! You don't have anything to do here! Why not join in our modeling agency?! Since your tall and have a great body!" Said Yezun.

     "Xiao Wei won't like it. He wanted me to wait for him in the house." As he smile to Yezun. Making Yezun shiver, "I'm not still use to  a Yunlan whose nice!" He inwardly said. As he tried again. "Gege would be happy if you made enough money for his education? What do you say?" As Yezun ask him eagerly.

     "Xiao Wei would be happy?" He ask. Suddenly Yezun cupping his face. And got near him. "What are you doing Yezun?" Yunlan suddenly ask. As Yezun break his dream gaze at him. "Just looking? You can be a super model like me! So wanna try it?!" He ask. "If that would made Xiao Wei happy I would do it!" Something struck Yezun's heart.  As Yunlan smile at him.

Mr. Nice GuyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara