I Like You

When Yunlan fetched Shen Wei at the school. All of his friends wave to him. Signing good luck to what he was about to do.

    Yunlan looked puzzle on them. "Aaah? What are they doing?" He ask. "Nothing! They're just waving goodbye on me!" As Shen Wei sweat. Suddenly Lin Jing sign something wierd. Making Shen Wei red. "What's his signing? Is that a hole and what?!" Ask Yunlan. As Shen Wei see it. He almost burst in embarrassment. As he pulled Yunlan to the car and speed away.
"Lin Jing what are you signing anyway?" Ask Sha Ya. "Oh! You mean this? A wedding ring I mean?! What?! What did you think I was signing to?! Ha?!" He ask. "Your penetrating someone's hole!" Said Guo.

     While in the car Shen Wei is fanning his handkerchief on himself. Making Yunlan look wierd on him. "Do you want to increase the aircon ?!" He ask. "No!!! No!!! It's fine?!" Said Shen Wei.

    "So! Where going to a pub again! To find the perfect girl for you!" As he wink. "Yunlan! Could we stop to a park! I want to tell you something!" He ask. "Ha? Well okay!" As they went to a nearby park and stop the engine of the car. "So what do you want to tell me?" He ask.

      "I think...... I'm....." Suddenly he was cut off when Yunlan saw someone. The lover his been trying to find. As he swiftly went outside the car only to be tailed by the confuse Shen Wei. "What's going on?!" He ask. "She's here! That vixen!" As he ran after her. Shen Wei ran after him as well. "Stop Yunlan!" As he suddenly got tired and tried to catch his breath.

     "But she's getting away!"  Said Yunlan. Shen Wei suddenly looked at him. "Whose she?!" Shen Wei ask. He suddenly remembered what Da quing said. "Get this soul and our boss will give that woman to you!"

    He suddenly help Shen Wei. "No one! Here I'll help you back in the car!" As he lift Shen Wei like a damsel in distress. "Wait! Stop!" As Shen Wei blushed furiously because people are looking at them.

     As he pushed Shen Wei gently to the car and drove away. In the pub, Yunlan test Shen Wei if he wants a woman as a lover. As he gave a pretty girl to him. The girl is so aggressive she suddenly put her arms around his neck and about to kiss him. When he saw a man trying to flirt with Yunlan.

     Something boiled inside of him. He shoved the pretty girl aside and walk toward the guy. As he shoved him. "His mine!" And suddenly kiss Yunlan passionately infront of him. The guy left furiously. While Shen Wei about to break his kiss. "Yunlan's hand suddenly hold his head while the other grip his waist pressing their body together.

    Shen Wei eyes almost pop off. And suddenly close his eyes to feel Yunlan's touched. He didn't notice Yunlan's is leading him to a private room and cage him into a bed. As he felt the cushion of the bed. He suddenly panic, "Wait!" Yunlan arched his brow. "What?!" Shen Wei suddenly sit up.  "I want to tell you....I.....I like you!" He was suddenly cut off by Yunlan. "I know." Shen Wei widen his eyes, "What?! You know?!" Yunlan nod. "But first you must sign this contract and I'll be yours forever!"

     As he gave the contract to Shen Wei. But when he was about to sign it, he remembered Guo warning and suddenly Lin Jing wild imagination.
He suddenly dropped the contract. "What are you doing?!" As he was about to pick up the paper. "Yunlan! I love you!" Yunlan was shocked hearing that. As he looked to Shen Wei's eyes. "I love you Yunlan! Do you love me as well?!" Shen Wei ask again.

    Suddenly flashes of memories came rushing in, "I love you! Do you love me as well?!" Ask king Kunlun. "Yes!" The lovely woman said. Kunlun suddenly kiss the lovely woman. And married her. But suddenly at their honey moon. Soldiers came to arrest him and was shocked that the one he love betrays him. "Why?! Why?!" He shout to her. But she only turned her back on him.

    And now he's doing what that woman had done to him years pass. "No! This is not happening!" He didn't know he suddenly kneeled down. Shen Wei got worried and kneeled beside him. "Who are you Shen Wei really?!" As his eyes glow. Making Shen Wei step back at him.

     Then suddenly  he fell unconcious and fall into the arms of Shen Wei. "Yunlan?! What are you?" He suddenly hugged him and put him unto the bed. He caress Yunlan's face as he envelope him to his embrace. "I won't let anyone take you away from me!" As he smelled and kiss his head.

    Next morning, Yunlan woke up and was surprised that his in Shen Wei's embrace. He never notice before Shen Wei have long lashes like a woman, rosy cheeks and soft pink lips. His scent making him relax to his hold as he snuggle to him and sleep once more.

    That made Shen Wei's beautiful deep almond eyes open seeing Yunlan cuddle to his hold. It made him smile and sleep beside him again.

     In the underworld their master got furious, he called one of his men Chu. "Find my precious General and remind him to finish his job! I want him back in my kingdom!" As he growl. Chu bow to him and became a flame and disappeared.

     Moment pass, as Yunlan and Shen Wei came back to his house. Da quing waited at the foot of the stairs. "Will you wait for me upstairs?" He ask Shen Wei. But Shen Wei suddenly kiss him passionately before running upstairs. As Yunlan confront his cat.

     "How sweet! I might melt in your sweetness! Or you forgetting something!" It hiss. "I know Da quing! The contract! I can't let him sign it! He reminds me of me when I was young and stupid! Why not let us find another target  and let this one slipped."

    Da quing pop his eyes off, "What?!!! Are you crazy! Our Lord would go berserk finding out you let a pure soul out of your reach!" He was about to continue when Chu came. "His right! Our Lord won't be please on what are you doing! And he wants you back!"