My Rival In Love Is You

"Didi!" As Shen Wei came rushing to his brother's embrace. While Yunlan distance him from Shen Wei.

       "Wait?! What's his doing here?!" Said Yezun. In that instance Yunlan want punch on Yezun but he tried to hold himself for his sweet beloved Shen Wei. "Didi! I told you! Where Yunlan is, I'm there also!" Said Shen Wei while caressing his brother's hair.  Yezun pout on that.

      Yunlan want to laugh on what Yezun doing, if only his sweet beloved Shen Wei also worried about him like that. As he spotted the black cat. Yunlan glared at him. Making Da quing sweat. "Looking his glaring at me!" Shout Yezun.

     "No! Wait! It's not you?!" Said Yunlan. "Yunlan please! You can sleep at my room, I'm gonna sleep with my Didi for a while? Okay?" But Yezun suddenly clutches Shen Wei's shirt. "Why  a while only! He have you everyday! Can you sleep at my room just this once!" While batting his eyes on him. Yunlan want to chocked Yezun that time. While Da quing tried not to laugh.

     "Calm down.... Yunlan.... remember that's Shen Wei's Didi! Eventhough his more look like a demon than me!" He whispered to himself. As he left the both of them to their own world and walk to the room of Shen Wei. Shen Wei scent lingers in his room. Making Yunlan smile and take off his shirt as he dive into Shen Wei's bed. Touching the pillow and blanket of his sweet beloved lover. "Hmmm.....it smell like him." As he fall asleep.

     Shen Wei on the other hand waited his Didi to fall asleep. And suddenly sneak up to his room. Finding his lover half naked making Shen Wei crave at him for more. As he laid himself beside him. And start kissing his neck while caressing his bare body.  He suddenly grinding his prize unto him. "Yunlan's cute brown eyes pop open in surprised as he saw his lover is ravishing him already. He suddenly clicked his hands making them both naked.

     Shen Wei almost yelp in surprised while his lover hold him into place. "F_ck! Yunlan I want you inside!" He moan to his lover embrace. Yunlan didn't wait to hear more as he flipped Shen Wei and took a lubricant and rubbed into his prize. After that he thrust himself slowly to Shen Wei making Shen Wei scream in pain and suddenly moan in pleasure as Yunlan hit that soft spot over and over. Their scream echo in the hallway. Making Da quing jump to his wits. "Oh! Ho! They're doing it again?" As he turned into a young man and lean on his head to listen but he was busted by Yezun whose trying to find his Gege. "Stop! What are you doing here?!" He shout. "Not again!" Said Da quing. As he run again, making Yezun ran after him.

      But when Yezun went to a corner Da quing hold his mouth shut and held him close to his embrace. When Yunlan came out wearing only a towel on his hips. To look around. As he saw there's no one he came back to their room and lock it.

     "Phew! That was close!" That's the time he saw Yezun gazing at him. Because both hands held him. He apologized a bit and take off his hands. When he was about to flee. Yezun held him, "Who are you really?!" He ask. "Let go of me!" He said. "No! Until you told me your name!" Said Yezun. Da quing's eyes glow making Yezun fall asleep as he was lift by Da quing and laid him into bed. "Sorry princesses can't!" As he leave and transformed back into a cat.

     Next morning, Yunlan went to the kitchen to cook breakfast wearing a robe only. Suddenly a dagger came flying in the air, he evaded it only to graze his cheek. As he look outside. Two warriors of the underworld are waiting outside luckily, Shen Wei and his brother is still asleep. As he called Da quing to help him.

     When Da quing saw whose they gonna fight he almost back away and run only to be caught by the hand of Yunlan. "Don't you think I've notice you always leaving me when I got into a fight?!" He angrily said.  Da quing laugh a little, "So you notice it?" Da quing have no choice now but to fight along side with Yunlan. While they're fighting at the backyard.

     The friends of Shen Wei came to visit him and tried to find out whats their friend up to with his hot boyfriend. When they knocked they were shock that a dagger almost hit them. Well eventually they scream making Shen Wei and Yezun wake up. They almost stumble and fall going down the stairs and open the door in which of full of daggers and his classmates who crouched at the side of the door. "What's happening?!" Ask the twins who went crouched with them.

     "Shen Wei! We never knew that your boyfriend is practicing his weapons?!" Said Lin Jing. "No! This is not his?!" As he called Yunlan's name.

     Yunlan on the other hand have killed two of the best fighter of the underworld but his robe is quiet teared off. He quickly ran back when his lover called him. Only to see all of them crouched outside the house. "What are you doing there?" He ask. Guo shout and almost faint, seeing a dagger stuck in Yunlan's stomach. "Darn! I've been hit !" Said Yunlan. As he almost fall on the ground. Shen Wei hurriedly came to his rescue and lift Yunlan toward their car to drive him to the hospital.

     His brother Yezun came with him to hold Yunlan in the backseat while Shen Wei drive toward the road. As Yezun hold Yunlan only to see his expose chest making him droll. "Stop it Yezun he is your enemy remember that!" He said himself. But suddenly he felt Yunlan's cold skin and his not breathing anymore. He shout to his brother to speed up. "I think your man is dying Gege!" Shen Wei panic and speed a little almost colliding to another car. But as the came to the hospital. He was put in a stretcher by a nurse and helper and call the doctor for emergency. But as the doctor came and check Yunlan. "Sorry, sir I believe his already dead." That made Shen Wei shocked as well as his brother.