I Want You

While they're eating breakfast Yunlan suddenly dropped the contract on the table.

    "What is that?!" Ask Shen Wei. "It's a contract could you sign it please.... If you do that I surely find you a lover!" Said Yunlan while sitting next to Shen Wei. While his face is very....very near to him. While Yunlan put his arms on Shen Wei's neck and licking his plump lips. Making Shen Wei almost swallowed hard. And making his body hot.

     Shen Wei suddenly want to kiss Yunlan again but he accidentally spilled his cereal on the contract. Yunlan almost scream, "Why did you do that?!" He shout at him. Shen Wei panick and took a paper napkin and tried to wipe it only to ruin it in the process.

    Yunlan tried to take it away from Shen Wei only to teared it into two. "Whatta!!! F_ck!" He shout. "Sorry! Sorry! We can type it again in my computer if you want?" Said Shen Wei and accidentally shoved Yunlan, making him fall on the floor. But luckily he was caught by Shen Wei arms. As both of them fall. Shen Wei fall on Yunlan's face accidentally kissing him.

     Yunlan was shocked on what happened as he tried to sit up. Shen Wei on the other hand started kissing him again. Tasting that plump lips which he like so much to kiss. And wrapping his arms on Yunlan's neck. Yunlan never been kiss softly before he didn't notice his responding to the kiss. As he hands pulled Shen Wei to him and tightly hold him. They didn't know what hour they've been kissing and feeling in each other's arms. Until Shen Wei prize became hard and grinding unto Yunlan's one. Both moan in union until Shen Wei burst inside his pants. Shen Wei was shocked, as he break the kiss and ran toward his room and lock it.

    Yunlan on the other hand was shocked as well and speechless on what happened. Until he suddenly stand up and forgotten the contract lying on the floor. He quickly knock to the panicking Shen Wei. Who didn't know what to do. He never thought he will be attracted to another guy until Yunlan came and made himself a mess on his pants.

    "Shen Wei! Open the door! Look were both shocked on what happened!" Said Yunlan. Shen Wei on the other hand is taking off his pants and getting another pants to change. Suddenly Yunlan barge on the door. Making Shen Wei scream, as Yunlan saw him naked. Yunlan apologize and close the door.

    "Wait?! Why I'm apologizing for were both guys. He suddenly open it again making Shen Wei shout to him again. "Okay!!!! Okay!!! Sorry!!!" As he shut the door again.

     Minute pass, as Yunlan bring Shen Wei to school. Shen Wei friends was surprised. "Whose that guy?! His hot!" Said Sha Ya. "Oh! I know him! It's the cool guy from yesterday! I think he have a thing with Shen Wei. I heard his stalking him!" Said Guo to Lin Jing. "What?! Really?! How dose Shen Wei got a man like that?!" As Lin Jing wipe his glasses with handkerchief and tried clearly to see Yunlan.

    Meanwhile, "So, Yunlan would you fetched me to school this afternoon?!" Shen Wei blushed while asking. "Why not! You still didn't sign the contract!" As he pinched Shen Wei's cheek making him blushed even more. Shen Wei suddenly kissed him on the cheek. "Bye!" As he ran fast only to be welcome by his nosey friends.

     "Shen Wei.....tell us everything!" Said Lin Jing. As they all corner him. While Yunlan on the other hand smirk and went to his car only to find Da quing sitting on the passenger sit. "So! Where's the contract?!" He ask. "Fatty cat always ruin my day!" As he handed the ruin papers.

     "What?!!! What happened here?!" Da quing green eyes went wide. "It was an accident, could you make a new one, ha? Partner?" As Yunlan arched his brow. Da quing can't believe it. In all of his nine lives never he seen a contract that have been ruin like that. "This is the last straw Yunlan! If you can't sign him the contract I'm gonna get another partner!" He shout to him.

    Meanwhile in class, "So, you turned gay on that guy?!" Ask Lin Jing. "Who cannot?! His hot!" Said Guo. As all of them look at Guo. "Are you also turning gay?!" Lin Jing ask. "No....no!!! I just said his cool! That's all!" Guo said. As all of them gaze back to Shen Wei.  "So! Shen Wei are you gonna tell him he don't need to find you someone because you like him?!" Sha Ya ask eagerly.

    "But I don't know if he likes me too?!" He said worriedly. "Didn't flinched when you kiss him?! Check! Made you look at his bare chest and naked body?! Check and check!!! And most of all his seducing you.... That's a big check! And you told me he tried to see you naked......" As all of his friends said, "Oh........" But suddenly Guo said, "Wait?! What about the contract he want you to sign?! What is that?!" Suddenly Lin Jing shoved Guo's face by his hand.

    "Don't listen to him! Maybe.....Yunlan want to really seduce you and that contract is just an excuse to get you into bed!" Said Lin Jing. Suddenly Sha Ya smack his head. "Lin Jing! May be he really like you Shen Wei! What if he's the right one!" But Lin Jing but in, "He wants you to get into bed! Trust me my friend. And I think that guy is huge!" Sha Ya suddenly hit him again on the head. "Don't listen to him Shen Wei! Just tell your feelings to him honestly so you might know if he really likes you too?! Before he gets you into bed!" Lin Jing suddenly shout. "Yes! I told you he wants you to get into his bed!!!" But they didn't notice their professor came and hearing what Lin Jing shout. "Lin Jing! Out you go!" He shout.

    In the meantime Yunlan discuss the issue of Shen Wei to Da quing. He suddenly laugh, "Oh! My god! You mean the kid likes you instead! This is hilarious! But it will be easy now! Let him sign the contract! And give him what he wants! And that is you!" Said Da quing.