Modeling Agency

When Shen Wei came home Yunlan ran toward him and kiss him on the lips making Yezun roll his eyes, while Da quing chuckled.

     "Do you have a nice day on school?" He ask. As Shen Wei almost carried him to the kitchen, "I have now!" As he kiss him again. Not minding his Didi gaze intensely at them.

      As he made Yunlan sit on his lap. "Yezun wants me to joined in modeling are you happy for that?" As he doing his puppy look. "What? But why?" He ask. "I want to help you in your education! If I got loads of money! You won't need to work because I'll be providing foods and shelter for you!" As he happily said.

    Shen Wei's face suddenly change. He didn't want to share Yunlan to anyone. As he knows modeling there some skin showing and many competition lining to take him away from him. "No! I don't approve of it! Maybe I could give you a job in our coffee shop!" He said.

     "But Gege! Money is pouring in modeling than being in a coffee shop! And Yunlan will surely be making a ruckus there because he have  a great body!" Said Yezun. That made Shen Wei stand making Yunlan almost fall. "Didi are you telling me to let Yunlan be touched by other people!" He shout to him.

     "Puff! Gege! Yunlan is a man nothing is gonna be gone to him?!" But Shen Wei hit his Didi on the shoulder. "Don't give Yunlan any thoughts  on that! His mine Didi!" As he look to Yunlan, "I'm hungry Yunlan can you prepare dinner for me! Please...." As he made his doe eyes. Yunlan love Shen Wei's doe eyes, as he nod quickly and get his food.

     Making Yezun roll his eyes. "Gege! Let Yunlan do work in modeling I'm there to take care of him! I won't let any one touched him I promise you that!" Suddenly Shen Wei punch on the table. "No! If I say no! I mean no!" He shout. Making Yezun and Yunlan almost jump. "This will be fun!" Said Da quing yo himself.

     The next day when Shen Wei went to his work. His Didi have a plan and pulled Yunlan toward his working place. "Darling!" Said Cong Bo as he kiss him on both cheeks. His the manager of Yezun.

     "Whose this gorgeous guy?!" He ask. "Your new model Zhao Yunlan!" As Yezun let him turned around. "Wait! Yezun I thought your just touring me around on your work place! Wei won't like what we gonna do!" But he was cut off by Yezun finger on his plump lips. Making Cong Bo arch his brow. "What is this?! What is this?! Is your boyfriend don't like to be my model?!" He ask.

    "No....no....no...you got it all wrong! He wants to be a model! But hey no one would touched him okay?!" Yezun demand. "Aaah....let us see for a while?!" As he let Yunlan turned again and slapped him on his butt. Making Yunlan yelp in surprised. "Yes...yes! I will help him book for branded clothes and pants! He have a firm ass! That's good and his tall and a little make up here and there! He'll be a perfect model!" Said Cong Bo. Yunlan suddenly went to Yezun back, afraid of Cong Bo. "Come on Yunlan he won't eat you....yet!" As Yezun tease him. "Yes.... little bunny! Don't be scared! I will make sure, Yezun is always your partner so no one may lay a hands on you!"  That made Yezun pop his eyes off, "Wait! His not my boyfriend!" But Cong Bo didn't listen to him as he call on all his connection for the booking of Yunlan.

     On the other hand, Zhu Hong is kept bothering Shen Wei for a date, "I'm sorry I already have someone!" He said. "What you mean the guy who keeps bringing you food? Isn't he a bit late now?" She ask. As Shen Wei look at the clock, "It's almost one pm now? What happened to Yunlan?" As he suddenly got worried. And started to call him in his cellphone.

     The cellphone in which it was turned off by his Didi, whose modeling with Yunlan. "That's it! Yezun teach your lover to lean to you closer!" Said the photographer.
"Wait! I'm not his lover!" Said Yunlan. But suddenly Yezun turned his head very near him almost touching his thin pink lips like Shen Wei. Yunlan eyes went wide as their lips almost touched each other. As the photographer said, "Cut it's a wrapped!" As he went to get another  camera.

      Yezun almost kiss him, when Yunlan saw the time, "Oh! My god! Shen Wei's lunch! I forgot!" As he turned around to get the lunch of Shen Wei. Yezun suddenly hold his wrist, "I have a plan!"

     Minutes pass, Yunlan burst inside the coffee shop of Shen Wei's work place. Shen Wei ran towards him as he saw Yunlan sweating. "Yunlan what happened to you?! Why are you late! It's one thirty now!" As he wipe Yunlan's forehead with his handkerchief. "I.... I the taxi that I'm riding got into an accident that's why I came here a bit late!" As he can't look to Shen Wei because he lie. He was waiting for Shen Wei to get angry.

     But suddenly Shen Wei hugged him tightly. "I'm glad your not hurt! Just wait here! After I finished work I will accompany you at home!" As he kissed Yunlan on the head. Making his co workers giggle. "Look Xiao Wei! I can go home by myself!" He defend himself. "No! Just wait for me here! Understand!" Said Shen Wei.  Yunlan nod in reply and smile but as Shen Wei turned. His Didi suddenly pulled Yunlan to the toilet and made a portal back to the model agency. Yunlan want to protest but Yezun pushed him quickly back. "Don't worry we can go back quickly before Gege knows your gone!" As the portal disappered.

     When Shen Wei came back with a mocha drinks for his lover, he was surprised his gone. "Yunlan?! Where did he have gone too?!"