Chapter 6: His Green Eyes

Once Nikki was done with his hair and makeup he looked hot, like really hot. I literally couldn't stop looking at him.

I don't know what was coming over me, but when he talked It was like everything he said was the most profound thing ever.

My dad was off talking to Richard which is when, me and Nikki became deep in conversation.

He was talking about how all of his kids were getting sick, and how he felt really bad about leaving them.

"Awe what do they have?" I ask him.

"I think the flu." He says "hopefully it's something less severe though. There mom is taking them to the doctor today."

"Aw well I hope they are okay." I say.

"Thanks." He says.

"So how many kids do you have?" I ask him.

He smiles "four, but only two of them are sick." He holds up his fingers.

"At least it's not all of them." I say.

He nods "this is true."

"So are you ready for this big tour?" I ask him.

"I'm getting there." He says "I mean I'm excited about seeing the fans and everything, but there's still some rehearsing to be done." He says.

"Yeah that's what my dad told me." I say.

"You know what." He says looking down at his mug "I need more coffee."

I laugh "I was actually thinking the same thing. Are you a coffee addict like me?"

He nods "I blame my addictive personality."

I cringe "oh yeah sorry, I didn't mean it that way."

He waves his hand "don't worry about it."

"Do you know where it is?" I ask him standing up.

"I think it's nearby." He says "we can look for it."

He gets up and follows me to the door while my dad continues to talk to his manager.

"Let's see." Nikki says looking down both ends of the hallway. "I think the set is this way so it's probably over there." He points to the left.

"Whatever you say." I say following him.

The closer we get the more I can hear voices talking and we eventually run into some people with head sets on and running around.

Nikki stops one of them and asks "where can we get some more coffee?"

"Oh Mr. Sixx!" It was the brunette from earlier "I could have gotten that for you."

"No it's okay." He says "we were just wondering where it was." He gestures to me.

"It's just over there." She points behind us to a table with a load of coffee makers and different types of creamers.

"Okay thank you." Nikki says turning around and putting his arm around my shoulders guiding me towards the coffee.

The sudden contact made my stomach drop and my heart rate speed up.

"See it wasn't that hard." Nikki says.

I gulp "not at all."

I reach for a coffee cup, while he begins filling up the one he already has.

After I fill up my cup I look through the different creamers "hmmm." I hum.

He looks at me then at the creamers "I'm with you, there's too many to choose from."

"I mean I usually just do vanilla, but maybe I should switch it up." I say looking at him.