Chapter 1

A/N this is gonna be some low quality writing so I apologize in advance

____________

(Y/n) pov

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" was the first thing I heard this morning. My best friend Haylee decided to hit me in the face with a pillow as well.

"Yo, I worked a late shift FUCK OFF!" I told her, but that only made it worse. "Oh yeah? Maybe I'll just do this then." She said as she laid on me.

"You stupid fuck!" I yelled as she got off. "Get up, we have stuff to do at the office and if we're late Henderson is gonna chew us out." She states and walks out of my room.

I then unwillingly got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed. I walk down stairs into the kitchen and see everyone downstairs. "Good morning hoes" I say and open the fridge to grab a bottle of water.

"Who are you guys working with this week?" Nate asks while eating his cereal, "I think it's this dude named YUNGBLUD, I don't know"

After I said that Annie races into the kitchen "YOU'RE WORKING WITH YUNGBLUD AND DIDN'T TELL ME YOU TWAT?" She screams while being both irritated and excited at the same time. "Umm... Yeah, I guess."

She starts to jump up and down like a lunatic, "And I'm the one with ADHD?" I say earning a chuckle from Nate "Don! Have you seen my camera bag?" I yell tword the living room " It's in the hall closet next to Nates back pack!" I then look in the closet and sure enough... I found it.

Just some background but, the group and I moved in together after we all graduated, it's been about 3 years since and surprisingly we haven't killed each other... Yet.

"We gotta go (Y/n), we're gonna be late." Haylee said from the front door. "I'll be there in a sec" "Bye (Y/n)" Mel says while hugging me "Good bye child" I say and walk out the door with Haylee.

"Should I do some research on this guy so we know what we're dealing with?" I ask her in my stupid detective voice. "Be my guest, I already know who he is."

"Why am I the only one who doesn't know who this guy is?" I say slightly annoyed "Cuz you've been living under a rock" she snickered "Watch yourself Rodríguez" I say as we pull up to the building we work at. We're photographers and we take pictures for the "What's Up With Music" magazine. (Pretende it's a real thing)

"I'm not mentally prepared for today" I say "You'll live." Haylee says as she places her hand on my shoulder then exiting the car shortly after.

Haylee made it inside as I sat in the car and contemplated whether or not it was worth it today, eventually I got out of the car to head inside. As soon as I start walking tword the entrance I bump right into someone and fall right on my ass. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry love. Are you alright?" He asks me while helping me up. Holy shit, his accent sounds fucking amazing. "Uh, yeah. I'm okay" I reassure him "Thank god, I'm Dom" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake it.

"I'm (Y/n)." I say and shake his hand "What are you here for?" I ask as we start heading tword the building. "Well, I'm actually here for an interview and then take a few pictures for the article throughout the week." There's no fuckin way "What's your stage name?" I ask him looking at my shoes awaiting his answer "YUNGBLUD" Well shit. "Well YUNGBLUD, looks like I'll be seeing you later" I say as we walk in the building.

"What makes you say that, love?" He asks me, curiosity evident in his voice. "I'm gonna be your photographer for the week" I say smiling.

Maybe today won't be as bad as I thought.

________

Okay, Hi I'm DJ and this is the YUNGBLUD story I am writing and.... Yeah, that's about it.. If anyone's reading this thank you for taking the time to read this 🖤❤