Chapter 10

Dominic's Pov

"Let's go do something fun," I tell (Y/n). I want to spend time with her while I can, and with what just happened I don't want to leave.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked me, "Well, maybe you could show me where you grew up? Show me what made (Y/f/n) the person she is today," I tell her and she smile. "Let's go," She grabbed my hand and we got off the rock.

"What about your car?" She asks as we start walking tword the creek. "I can just tell my mate to pick it up." I say and shrug. I don't think Colson will mind. I think to myself. "So, where exactly to you want me to take you? Cause the city I grew up in is kinda far from here." She said and chuckled.

"I don't care how far we have to go, I just wanna see everything," I tell her and she sighs shaking her head. "If you say so she says and starts down the highway.

____Time skip cuz I is lazy____

(Y/n) Pov

We just got off the free way and now we're in the town I grew up in. It's a torn up town but I have a lot of family here.

"Where to first? My aunt Pat's house, my great grandma's house, my old school? You pick." I tell Dom, he starts thinking.

"Your great grandma's house?" He asks. "Sure, but let it be known that my uncle's may question you," I say and giggle, they've always been protective over me.

I start driving tords my great grandma's house, when we get there I park out front and hop out my car, "Tio Chino!" I yell.

Dom looks at me weird, oh shit... I didn't tell him they speak predominantly spanish. Well, white boy should have fun here, I think to myself.

"Hola mi hija" he says and unlocks the front gate. "tío él es Dominic" (Uncle this is Dominic) "Dominic, this is my tio Chino." Tio Chino stuck out his hand for Dom to shake, he did and then looked at me.

"Un chico blanco?" (A white boy?) He asks and laughs, I laugh too, "Sorprendente no?" (Surprising no?) "Sí" he said and we laughed.

"I'm sorry, I'm lost" Dominic says and chuckled, "Sorry, anyway. podemos entrar?" (Can we go inside?) I ask my uncle, "Sí" he says and starts walking up the walk way.

"Let's go," I say to Dom as I follow my Tio to the door. "Are you just gonna translate back and forth? Because, as much as I hate to say it love, I will not understand shit." He says and we laugh.

"Hola (Y/n)!" My Tio Beto says from the kitchen, "Hola Tio Beto" I say and walk over to him and hug him. "Why are you here, don't you have work?" He asks me. "Yeah but, I have the day off and I wanted to show Dom around BP." I tell him.

"quien incluso es este chico?"(who even is this boy?) He asks as he looks at Dom.

Dom smiled goofy and waved at him, causing him to laugh. "Estoy trabajando con el," (I'm working with him). "Oh," He says nodding.

"Dominic, if you're working with (Y/n) then what kind of music do you make?" My Tio asks him, Dom looked as if he just took 3 5 hour energy's cuz of how excited he got at that question.

He pulls out his phone and started playing King Charles, when it's over my Tio looks at me, I roll my eyes and pull out my phone to search the Spanish lyric version.

When he's done reading he looks at Dom. "intentas transmitir un mensaje," He says, Dom looked at me as if to say What the fuck did he say? I look at him "He said 'you convey a message' basically." He smiled.

"Yeah, yeah I really do," My Tio nods. "That's good, people don't care these days." He tells him. Dom nods.

"Alright, well I need to take Dom to go see somethinquier. Te amo y nos vemos luego," (I love you and I'll see you later) I tell him and start heading twords the door. "Dime de antemano la próxima vez, cocinaré para ti," (Tell me ahead of time next time, I will cook for you) He tells me, "Okay Tio, bye." I say waving at him.