Chapter 13

Dominic Pov

"What the fuck did you do, Dom?" Michael asks as soon as I get in the car, "I have no fucking clue, I'm sleeping one minute and the next I wake up and she gathered my things on the table," I explained to him.

"Well you did something so you better figure your shit out," He tells me and I sigh. I then open my phone and see a text from Ashley... Why would she be texting me right now? "I know you miss me Dominic, come over ;)" I read it out loud.

Michaels eyes go wide "Who the fuck said that?" He asks while now pulling into the parking lot of the hotel. "Ashley did," I tell him. He scrunched his face up, "Isn't she with that Evan Peters guy?"

He asks me confused, "Yeah, she is," I tell him. He then gasps, "What if that's why (Y/n) was upset! She must have seen the text and got upset man." He explains to me.

"Oh fuck," I say and put my head in my hands. "Look, it's okay we can go up to the room and call over Colson so we can all talk about this." He tells me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

I pick up my head, "Yeah, you're right." I say and we get out of the car and immediately he calls Colson and tells him where we're staying so he can come over.

(Y/n) Pov

I ordered Pizza and postmated some ice cream and tons of candy. We also invited over Ramiro, Atiyana, and James. We're currently all sitting in the living room trying to figure out what to watch.

"Nightmare Before Christmas!" Nate yells and Mel immediately agreed. "Nightmare Before Christmas it is then I say and put it on.

I cuddle next to James as the movie starts playing, we're sharing a bowl of ice cream and a can of coke. I then start to drift off but wake up a few minutes later with my head in James' lap and him rubbing my head.

"What did this guy do?" I hear James ask someone, "He got a text from some girl, a booty call basically." I hear Nate say.

I hear someone sigh, "She doesn't need to go through the same thing Kyle put her through again," Haylee says.

"She won't, he's a good guy. How much you wanna bet that was someone he dated and they broke up but now she's like 'oooo I want him'?" Annie says to the group and then it was silent.

"Alright fine, lets say that is what happened, why hasn't he called or texted her or even came back to apologize?" James said frustrated.

Someone stands up and walks to the kitchen, probably to get another drink, "You have a point," Donovan said

Right after he says that there's a knock on the door. Everyone freezes, "Fuck," Nate says as he gets off the couch and walks to the the door.

James continues rubbing my head, still thinking I'm asleep cause I haven't opened my eyes yet, "Hello Dom," I hear Nate say and I automatically tence up. James then starts rubbing my arm with him other hand to soothe me.

"Is she busy?" I hear Dom ask Nate, "Um, she's sleeping," Nate tells him and I open my eyes and sit up. "Lay the fuck back down," Ati whisper shouts but she wasn't quiet enough cause Dom heard her.

"I'm sorry Nate I just really need to see her," we hear him say and next thing I know he's right in front of me. "(Y/n), um... C-can we talk?" He asks seemingly nervous.

I nod in response, "Can we talk in private?" He asks, I wait a second and roll my eyes before walking up the stairs saying a slight 'come on' while passing him.

I open my room door and walk in, I sit on the love seat I have against the back wall and he sits on the edge of my bed. "Alright, you wanted to talk in private so here we are," I tell him dully.

I don't want to be mad at him but I am, and I fucking hate it. "I know you saw the text," he tells me "Wow, was it that obvious?" I ask sarcastically, he sighs "I wanted to tell you that I don't do anything with her... Hell, we haven't even really talked since we broke up,

"And I know it looks really bad and you have no reason to believe me but I just wanted to tell you so you wouldn't hate me as much even though it probably won't work-" "Dom," I cut him off and he looks at me.

"I do believe you, I just... It was a lot to take in considering what happened earlier today." I tell him, "So you don't hate me?" He asks me with hopeful eyes. "Dom let's get one thing clear, even if I wanted to hate you I don't think I ever could."

He smiles at me, "So you're not mad?" He asks me hopefully, "I never said I wasn't mad, I just said I didn't hate you." I tell him.

"Oh," he says sadly, "Cheer up, I can't be mad at you forever," I stand up. "Who drove you here?" I ask him and he stands too. "I took an uber actually," he tells me as I walk twords the door with him.

"Of course you did," I say and giggle. I open the door, "You like Nightmare Before Christmas?" I ask and he lights up. "Are you fucking kidding? That's one of the best movies to ever exist!" He says excitedly.

I laugh and roll my eyes, good cause that's what we're watching I say as I begin walking down the stairs with Dom close behind. "Aren't your friends mad at me?" He asks stopping in his tracks.

"They are but they'll be nice, I'll be sure of it," he gives me a nervous look and nods and we finish walking down the stairs and make it into the living room.

As soon as we walk in James, Ramiro, and Ati give disapproving looks, you'd think Nate would too but he's kinda learned to just go with it. I walk into the kitchen and yell back "Dominic, do you want ice cream!?" And I hear a faint 'yeah' with a voice crack and laugh.

He hasn't met those 3 yet, they'd chew him out it if wasn't here. Thank god I am though, I just hope Ati doesn't snap or something. She has a tendency for doing that.

Oh tonight's gonna be interesting...

________

Yoooo what's going on!? I've missed you guys, since quarantine started things have been a little hectic but whatever, I'm here now.

Hope you guys liked this chapter, sorry it is slightly short

Anyway, love you guys 🖤🖤❤❤