Chapter 5

Dominic pov

Wow, I just got her number. That's fuckin amazing.

Shit, the guys are probably still up, I'm gonna get questioned like a criminal.

It's fine, I'm just gonna walk in and act like nothing happened. I pulled out my hotel key and open the door. "Where the fuck have you been you fuckin twat?!"

I barely even opened the door and Micheal yelled at me, "What, a guy can't go back to his hotel room whenever he wants?"

That's really not gonna help me, "How did the interview and shoot go today?"

He asked as I walk tword our small lounge area, this room had 2 separate rooms inside it, a little kitchen area and a lounge with a TV a couch and an arm chair.

"It went well, I have to do another shoot tomorrow and the second half of the interview the day after that"

"Nice, want one?" He asks trying to hand me a beer. "Nah, I'm fine." He gives me a look.

"Who is she?" He asks leaning back into his seat. Shit... "What are you talking about?" I try and play it off like I have no clue what he's talking about.

"Don't play dumb Dom" he said clearly annoyed. I look at him and he gives me the "you won't win this" look.

"Fine... Her name's (Y/n), but it's not like that. She's just a friend." "For now". He said taking another sip of his beer. I gave him a puzzled look.

"Who the fuck are you trying to convince here, mate? Me or you?" He said laughing slightly. "The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I'm getting irritated cuz I don't know what he's getting at here.

"Listen, just don't get attached and don't get hurt... Remember, we have to leave at the end of next week" he then got up and walked to the room him and Adam were sleeping in.

"You won't have to worry about that, I doubt a girl like her would go for a guy like me." It came out sadder than I had intended it to.

"Sure man, I'll let you believe that. Goodnight." He waved and walked away. "Fuckin cunt." I said under my breath.

(Y/n) pov

I unlocked the door and walked in the house. "Your night was extremely eventful, wasn't it?" I look over and see Don on the couch.

"What do you mean?" I asked genuinely confused

"Oh don't give me that shit, you know what I'm talking about," He then paused. I didn't respond, so he continued.

"I've known you for 10 years, I know for a fact you're going to if you haven't already fall for this guy." My eyes widened.

"It's not even like that, he's just someone I'm working with right now." I protest even tho I think he might be right...

"If you say so, but if I see you guys actually together in a few months then I'm gonna have to say I told you so," he then stands up and walks to the stairs.

"He's not even gonna be here that long," I say under my breath. "What was that?" Wanting to avoid that conversation I say a quick nothing and walk to the recording studio and start messing around with some sounds.

I really don't want to go through THAT all over again

YOOO, it's been a while. Sorry for not updating but things have been a little hectic, and I'm not exactly in the best state of mind at the moment but I'll try and update more often🖤🖤