Chapter 15

Dominic Pov

2 days...

I leave in 2 days

It fucking sucks man, I don't want to leave, I know I should go back home and see my family but I don't exactly want to... I want to stay with (Y/n). Maybe that's bad, I'd rather be with her than my family. But I'm feeling this way about her, that I can't explain, like that tight feeling in my chest and that fuzzy feeling in my stomach.

Oh god.

I know what it is!

But it can't be, it's only been a little less than a week.

But that's what it is!

"Ughhh," I groan out loud. "Stop sounding like your nutting!" Mikey yells from the front room, "Shut the fuck up you wanker!" I yell back and collapse myself onto the bed. What the actual fuck am I gonna do?..

Maybe I can call her right now? I mean, I left her house about an hour ago but still. Or I can text Haylee and see if (Y/n) is busy and if not I can text her or something.

Dominic-Hey Hayles, is (Y/n) busy rn?

Haylee-We're in the studio doing some stuff but if you text her she'll probably answer

Dominic-Ight thank you

Haylee-Np

Alright, I just need to text her. Easier said than done, what if she doesn't reply? Or she says she's busy and can't talk right now... Whatever, texting her won't hurt.

Dominic-Hey

(Y/n)-Hii

Dominic-Whatcha up to?

(Y/n)-Nm, we're in the studio doing some things

Dominic-Dope, what're you working on?

(Y/n)-A song I wrote a while back, Nate and Hayles are doing some vocals in it

Dominic-Ooouu that sounds fun

(Y/n)-It really is

Dominic-Can we maybe talk later?

(Y/n)-Like call?

Dominic-That or meet up maybe

(Y/n)-Yeah totally

Dominic-Alright cool, I'll let you get back to music making

(Y/n)-Alright, talk to you later

Dominic-Bye

(Y/n)-Byee

Well, looks like I'm telling her later. I mean, it's not like it's gonna hurt her that much. I'm sure she hasn't started feeling this way about me in the slightest, I just need to not be a pussy and spit it out.

(Y/n) Pov

"He's leaving in 2 days ya know," Hayles says from the couch. "No, I didn't know," I tell her and lean back in my office chair that's at my mixing table. He just texted me and told me he wanted to talk, maybe it's to just tell me that he's leaving.

"It's not that bad, he travels a lot right? He can just come to visit," Nate chimes in. "Yes, granted he travels a lot but I doubt he'll want to come back to see some kid with a fucked up view on life," I say. "Why not? Most of his fans are people who have fucked up views on life, he still travels to do shows and stuff for them."

He got me there, I kinda just groaned and turned back to the mixing table. Haylee and Nate laugh at me so I chuckle and playfully flip them off, "Who's hopping in the box first?" I ask them. "It has to be you dumbass," Nate tells me jokingly. "Right, I forgot I have to carry your ass through the song," I say and lightly punch his arm.

"I'm wounded, truly," He says and puts his hand over his heart. "Pussy," Haylee says while acting like she's clearing her throat. "Damn right," I say and hop in the booth. Nate starts giving me a count down for me to start singing. 3. 2. 1.

"I fell by the wayside, like everyone else
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, but I was just kidding myself.

Our every moments I start to replace, cause now that they're gone all I hear are the words that I needed to say."

(Song is, Before you go- Lewis Capaldi)

"Whoooo!" Hayles yells from outside the booth once Nate turns off the background sound. "Fuck yeah!" I say and take off my headphones. "Now go do your vocals fucker," I tell him laughing and he laughs before hopping in the booth. This might be it, this could be the song that gets our name out there.

_____________20 minutes later___________

We've finished all the vocals and now I have to mix it all, this song is gonna be sick. "Are you gonna text Dom?" Nate asks while taking a drag of his cig. "Oh shit, I almost forgot," I say and grab my phone and open up our text chat.

(Y/n)- Hey Dom, just finished recording! This songs gonna be siicckkk

Dominic- That's awesome!!

(Y/n)- Yeah anyway, what did you want to talk about?

Dominic- Oh, I wanted to let you know I'm leaving in 2 days

(Y/n)- Oh...

Dominic- Yeah... But hey, I can always come back and visit

(Y/n)- Yeah, that's true

Dominic- See? It's not the last you'll see of me

(Y/n)- The great and powerful YUNGBLUD lol

Dominic- Lmao

(Y/n)- How bout we have a get together? You bring the guys and we have a little farewell dinner or something

Dominic- That actually sounds amazing

(Y/n)- How about tomorrow night?

Dominic- Yeah that works

(Y/n)- I'll see ya then

Dominic- Alright, see ya

(Y/n)- Bye

Dominic- Bye

"Well fuck," I say and put my phone on the table.

"What happened?" Haylee asks as Sarah walks in and sits in her lap, "We're gonna have to head to the store and set up the back yard cause we're finna have a goodbye dinner for Dom and them."

I tell her and grab a blunt and light it, "Y'all tryna get high tonight?" I ask enthusiastically. They all look and each other and then looked back at me. The room filled with multiple people saying 'fuck yeah' or yes!' 

Let's hope tomorrow is a good day

________________

Sup people!

So, I'm debating on a lot of things, like whether or not I should make a second book, If you guys like this one then maybe I will so let me know:)

Thanks guys

- DJ🖤🖤🖤