Chapter 3

(Y/n) pov

"Make sure you're actually seatbelted, I'm not tryna get pulled over." I say half jokingly. "Alright, where exactly are we going?" Dom asked from next to me, Haylee sat in the back. "It's just a little bit away from here" Haylee says while on her phone. "Nice man." He says.

"Wanna play some music?" I ask him trying to lighten the fact that I've just met him and now he's coming over for dinner. "Um, yeah. You have an aux cord, or CD's?" "There's an aux cord there and a stack of CD's in the glove box." I simply say as I turn on the car and begin backing out of the parking spot.

He starts to look through my endless amount of CD's and he eventually found one of my Pierce The Veil albums, "I've never heard of this band before" he said while reading the songs on the back of the case. "I love their music, it's loud but the lyrics always hold meaning. Ya know?"

He then looked at me and I can barely see out of the corner of my eye, but he's smiling at me.

"Yeah, that's how I want my fans to see my music, for it to be more than a kid yelling at a crowd. For them to instead see a person saying what they feel and how they think."

He said it with so much emotion and you could see it in his eyes that he is very passionate about his music.

"We're here" I say pulling into our driveway. "I was given false information that you drive like a maniac, how rude" he says and crosses his arms over his chest like a child while he playfully pouts.

"No, I do. But you were talking about what you love, so I decided to listen instead of driving like a crazy person... It seemed more important." I shrugged.

Haylee then started to get out of the car "Wait!" I yell and she closes her door. I quickly pull out my phone to call Nate. "What do you want?" He asked me. "We're here." Was all I simply said and he started to panic.

"Oh shit, hold on Sarah, they're here.. Yeah, hide. Alright come in" he then hangs up. "What was that about?" Haylee asked while being extremely confused

"Nothing" I say while smiling. "Let's go in" was all I said as I climbed out of the car.

Haylee walked up to the door and unlocked it "What's up fuckers" she said causing Dom to laugh. "Oh wow, I'm a fucker too babe?" Was all I heard and Haylee screamed of excitement. "You're here! I thought you didn't have another month!"

"Nah, the school had shit to deal with so now we have a 3 month break!" She said excited. Haylee then pulled her in for a kiss and everyone was saying "aww"

"I am making this announcement once, and once only" I say causing everyone to look at me. "My recording studio may be sound proof but that doesn't make it the designated sex room, I really don't want to walk in on that again Hayles."

Everyone then busted out laughing and Sarah went red, "It was Sarah's idea." Haylee says causing Sarah to hit her arm and say "You agreed to it" I then lost it and started to laugh uncontrollably.

"I'm gonna go start cooking guys, did anyone want anything special?" At first everyone said no but then Don said "I want cookies" and I said I'd make them.

"Do you wanna sit on the couch? There's chairs on the back patio too if you don't want to be inside right now"

I say to Dom as he stands in the doorway. Somehow no one had seen him till I said something. "Oh shit, you're Dominic Harrison." Sarah said as if that was a normal sentence to say. "What?!" I heard from upstairs oh no

Annie comes running down the stairs and says "Oh my god, I love your music! You are so cool! Wow, you're even cuter in person!" She continues to ramble.

Dom out of no where hugs her in the middle of a sentence, "Thank you for your support" she immediately hugged him back.

Dom breaks the hug and looks at me, "Can I help you in the kitchen? I don't really feel like sitting right now." "Yeah, sure."

We then walk into the kitchen and I start taking things out. "So, what are we making?"

"It's something my mom used to make a lot growing up" I say while I pull the meat out of the fridge and place it on the counter. "There's a bunch of spices on the counter, can you grab me the pepper and garlic salt please?" I say to Dom.

"Yeah, let me find em real quick" he told me while walking to the counter. "So, you said you have a recording studio." He said out of no where. "Uh, yeah, why do you ask?" I'm genuinely confused on why he brought it up.

"What kinda music do you write and sing?" Oh shit... "Um... It's kinda all over the place, I was in a band a while back with Haylee and some other people... Now it's more of me getting bored or sad and letting it out."

That wasn't exactly a short answer... "Okay, what's your favorite to do though?" Wow, he asks a lot of questions "Well... I like singing slower songs and punk rock music" I laugh considering how odd that must be to hear, especially from a chick. "That's fuckin awesome man, maybe you could show me after dinner?"

He said the last part as more of a question, do I really wanna embarrass myself?.. Whatever "Yeah, sure. I think I have something I'm working on editing right now so I can just show you that."

"Great, that'll be fun!" He said excited, I don't really know what it is but whenever he smiles it makes me feel... Completed. Maybe that's weird, I don't know. "Yeah, it will be" I say smiling at him.

To think I didn't know this guy existed 6 hours ago... But I sure am glad I do now

__________________

Well hello people. This got more reads than I expected in 4 days, especially since I was expecting to only get like 2 lol.

But I've had some great people supporting me through writing this and I don't think I would have even published this if it wasn't for them so thank you to Ariana_stripe & YUNGBLUD-Stan for all the support, you guys are the best 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤