Chapter 12

(Y/n) Pov

I'm currently getting shot glasses and a bottle of sprite from inside the house, more for myself considering Dom's already feeling the effects of the weed.

"You're back, didn't think I'd see you till tonight." Don says as he gets a cup from the cupboard.

"Yeah, I can't just run when I'm sad though bro," I tell him as he pours himself a cup of apple juice. "I know."

I nod as I grab the glasses in my hand and grab the bottle in the other. "He's here, isn't he?" He asks me and I can hear the smirk in his voice without looking at him.

"Yeah, he is," I tell him and start walking twords the studio, "I'd give it about... Another week before you two make it official." He says jokingly.

"Well jokes on you, he's not gonna be here in a week." I say opening the door and walking in, "Well hello beautiful," I hear and turn around to see Dom extremely close to my face.

"Well hello," I say in a joking tone. He smiles and leans in slightly closer, "Hello, love." He says and puts his hand on my cheek.

I grab his hand lightly, "You're high Dom," I say and walk to the table putting everything down. "So what if I am? They say a drunken mind speaks sober thoughts." He says to me.

"Even if it does, don't say anything you'll regret," I tell him as I start pouring myself my drink. "Can I have some, love?" He asks refuring to the shot glass in my hand.

"I don't know if that's a good idea," I say back. I don't him to get drunk along with being high, not a good mix acording to Haylee.

He then takes the shot glass from my hand and downs it, "You're really trying to get sick right now," I say and chuckle.

He then gives me this adorable smile and starts laughing. "You're lucky you're cute, Harrison," I say looking back down and pouring another shot, this time downing it before he had a chance to ask.

______Time skip_____

(Sponge Bob dude voice) Many drinks later

Dom is knocked out on my couch, he eventually grabbed the bottle from me and I gave up on trying to get it back.

A phone pinged so I grabbed it, thinking it was mine.

-I know you miss me Dominic, come over ;)

What the actual fuck? I didn't even look at the name, I grabbed my phone and called Michael.

He picked up on the third ring.

"Yo (Y/n), what's up?"

"Nothin, um... Dom is passed out on my couch and I'm busy so c-can you come pick him up?"

Fuck... My voice cracked

"Yeah but, are you okay?"

"Yup, I'm fine."

"Alright... We'll be there soon."

"Thanks mike, bye"

I say and hang up, I start gathering Doms stuff as I'm slowly growing more and more frustrated.

"Hey love," I hear Dom say in a tired voice, I turn to him. "Hey," I simply say. He gives me a confused look. "What's wrong?" He asks sitting up slightly.

"Um, n-nothing. Michael's gonna be here soon to get you." I tell him and walk up to my computer. I start opening folders to make myself look busy.

Dom comes up behind me and tries to hug me but I shrug him off. "Okay, what did I do to you?" He asks. "Nothing, I'm just not in the mood I say as I feel my eyes start to burn.

"(Y/n) I-" "Hey (Y/n), somebody named Michael is here for Dom," Mel says popping her head in.

"Thanks," I say and stand up. I start walking to the door to leave the studio. "Hey Mike," I say as I approach him, "Hey," He says with a smile and looks at Dom.

"Thought you were sleeping bro," He says and laughs, Dom chuckled. "Yeah, I was," Mike laughs again and then looks at me, "I'll take him off your hands for you (Y/n)."

"Thanks Mike, I'm just busy now," I lie and Nate, whomst was sitting on the couch, gave me a weird look cause he knew I was lying.

"Alright, bye." He says waving and dragging Dominic out the door with him.

"What happened?" Nate sighs putting his phone away, "Ugh..." I say and plop down next to him. "There was a girl texting Doms phone," I tell him and he gives me the 'Wtf' look then starts laughing.

"Why is that funny?" I ask, "Oh I don't know, maybe the fact that a few nights ago you said that you weren't gonna catch feelings for him." He says looking me dead in the eyes.

"Okay... Fuck you," I say and he chuckles. "Maybe in high school but now... Eh," He says laughing. "So you got jokes now?" I say and laugh.

"I been having jokes dumbass," He says and I grab a pillow smacking him in the face with it, "Oh you're gonna pay for that!" He says and I stand up and run to the dinning room.

He grabs me by my waist and lifts me up off the ground, "Nate no!" I scream and he started spinning me.

"You guys are so disfunctional," We hear from the door way and stop what we're doing. Haylee is standing there with Sarah in her arms and they're both giggling at us.

Nate puts me down. "Oh shut it," I playfully say. "How bout we have a movie night? Ya know, like we used to have in high school."

"That sounds perfect," Nate says as he raps his arms around me and puts his chin on top of my head. I'm pretty short by the way.

"I think that's a great idea actually," I say and walk the the table to grad my phone. "What're you doing?" Mel asks walking down the stairs.

"We're having a movie night, and you can't have a movie night without pizza, ice cream, and candy." I tell her and she smiles. "Yay!" She yells and runs up stairs, probably to put on some pajamas.

Don then comes running down the stairs. "If we're having a movie night can I invited Ramiro?" He asks. "Of course dude, haven't seen that fucker since last Christmas." I tell him.

Ramiro is one of our friends from elementary school. He's honestly a great guy, me and him have matching tattoos on our chest. It's of the year we met at a knot in a string beneath it.

"Cool!" He yells and runs upstairs. Haylee and Sarah then walk to their room to change into something comfortable, and I walk to mine to do the same.

Even if I feel like shit, probably over nothing, I know these fuck heads will make me feel better