Chapter 2

Dominic's pov

She's smiling at me, it gives me this warm feeling inside that I can't really explain. "Well, isn't that lucky?" I say causing her to giggle. Wow I don't think I could ever get tired of that sound.

"You should go sign in, so they know you're here. I'll see you later Dom." She tells me, I nod my head and say "Yeah, I'll see you later, love." As she walks to the elevator I walk to the receptionist desk and sign in so they know I'm here.

_______________

(Y/n) pov

Oh my god, I just did that. I confidently talked to a cute guy, well... Kinda confidently. Anyway, I need to go set up my camera in the room.

*Time skip to after she's done cuz I'm lazy*

I finally finished setting up, I have my lights camera and 2 different backdrops set up. They told me to set up a pick one and a black one so that's exactly what I did.

As I'm setting up my laptop so it's ready to get the pictures once I'm done I heard a knock on the door, "Come in" I say and then hear people talking. One of them in particular sounding extremely familiar

"Well hello, love" "Hey Dom" I say smiling at the ground. "You ready to take the pictures?" Cassidy, one of the main interviews that work here, asks. "Uh, yeah. Dom you can go ahead and start being yourself and I'll just snap some pics" I say and smile

"Do you mind if we maybe play some music?" He asks and takes his phone out of his pocket. "Sure, I have a speaker." I inform him. "Awesome, can I hook it up?" He asks, "Of course" I walk over to the table that my bag is on and grad out my speaker and pass it to Dom. "Thanks (Y/n)." It's official, hearing him say my name is now my favorite sound in the world.

I was then snapped out of my thoughts by Electricity by Arctic Monkeys blaring through the speaker. "Hell yeah" I say without thinking. Oops. "You ready Mr. Dominic?" I say in a goofy voice. "Yes I am, are you Miss. (Y/n)?" He says smirking at me "As ready as I'll ever be" I say and laugh.

*Yet another time skip cuz I'm lazy*

We finished taking all the pictures which consisted of Dom Jumping up and down while screaming the lyrics to whatever songs played on his list. "That was fun." He says as comes up behind me to look at the pictures which I have now transferred onto my computer.

"Yeah, it really was" I say as I let out slight chuckle. "Anyway, they said that they wanted to get some pics of you outside so tomorrow me and Haylee are going to take you to some places that have great aesthetics... And by aesthetics I mean graffiti" I say with a straight face because I'm concentrated on my computer screen.

"That's gonna be fucking sick man!" Dom says and starts jumping again causing me to laugh at his wildness. "What are you doing after this?" Dom asks me out of no where.

"I have to go home and cook for 5 people then edit these pictures of you, why?" I ask him. "I was gonna ask if maybe we could go get some coffee or something but you seem busy."

"Really it's no problem, if you want you can even come over for dinner." Did I really just say that? "That'd be great actually." Wait... What? "Okay, I'll just call Nate real quick" I start to take out my phone.

"Who's Nate? Is he your boyfriend?" Dom asks me. "No, he's just a friend. Me and a few friends moved in together after graduation." I explained, he just nodded his head at me. I dialed Nates number and he answered on the 4th ring. "What do you want hoe?" He said jokingly.

"Nothing dick, just wanted to see if the house is still standing." I say and I hear Dom laugh next to me. "Yeah, it is but Sarah's here" I could practically hear the smile in his voice. "Really? Haylee's gonna be so happy!" I say excited. Sarah is Haylee's girlfriend, they've been dating for years but Sarah's attending college so they see each other when they can.

"I know! Just don't tell her, Sarah has a surprise for her." He tells me low even tho no one can hear him but me. "Alright, by the way I'm bringing a famous person home, bye." "Bye- wait, what?" And with that I hung up on him.

"So when can you leave here?" Dom asks, he's now sitting in the office chair at the table. "Whenever Haylee gets done doing her things." And as if on que Haylee walks in "Ready to leave ass?" She's typing something on her phone then looks up. "Oh, hey." She says looking at Dom then to me. "He's coming over for dinner tonight. I inform her.

"Did you call nate to see if the house is still standing?" She asks laughing slightly, "Yup, just got off the phone with him not that long ago." She nods her head in understanding.

"Let's go then, you wanna drive?" She asks me. "Sure, but just remember when you're screaming at me to slow down it was your idea." I say while smiling at her "Wait, what's that supposed to mean?" Dom asks and Haylee says "This person right here likes to drive like a lunitic, apparently the speed limit is always too slow." "It is!" I argue playfully.

"I'm alright with that as long as I don't die." Dom says with a big smile on his face. "Alright, we'll see about that. And with that we start walking out of the room to the elevator.

This should be fun

________________

My thumbs hurt, okay bye 🖤✌