Chapter 14

(Y/n) Pov

We're currently watching the end of Nightmare before Christmas and Dom is sitting to left of me, while Nate is on the right. As the credits come on the screen I ask, "What should we watch now?" 

"Can we just watch Tim Burton films today?" Ramiro asks from the love seat where him and Annie are cuddling. "I'm down," Nate says from next to me, "sounds like a good idea," Sarah adds in and Haylee nods.

"Welp, Tim Burton marathon it is," I say and put on The Corpse Bride. As the scene where Victor is drawing the butterfly and releases it starts, I relax and put my head on Dom's shoulder as I slowly drift off.

I wake up to the end of Sweeney Todd and start wondering how long I was out for, seeing as it's now night time and everyone is asleep, I slowly take my head off of Dom's shoulder trying not to wake him up.

Once I'm up I head to the studio and grab an acoustic guitar, without even thinking I start strumming the chords to 'I'm Losing Friends' by Tanner Swift. I got so into it I didn't even realize I forgot to close the door.

Dominic's Pov

I'm waking up and I hear music, it sounds really familiar but I can't fully make it out yet. I get up and stumble a little as I'm trying to walk because a few people fell asleep on the floor. But as I get closer to the door, which leads to the studio, and I hear her.

She's singing a song I've heard a few times. I know the lyrics I've just never tried singing it. There's a first time for everything I guess, I slowly open the door and see her. She's perfect, with the way she strums with her eyes closed and sings at the same time.

"I'm losing sleep, I see what the devil sees, I listen when the devil speaks..." those words leave her beautiful mouth and I can't help but to sit next to her and let the sounds fill my head as I completely relax next to her.

"And I think we might all be demons when we wanna be. But I can't afford to love, I'm afraid if I give too much, you'll leave." With those words I look at her, she's still playing, she still has he eyes closed but now she has a tear running down her cheek. I wipe it away and she opens her eyes to look at me, her gorgeous e/c eyes look back into my green ones as she says. "Please... Please don't leave," 

I caress her cheek and smile at her lightly. "I'm not going anywhere, love," She then put down the guitar and hugs me, I don't know how or why but this is the best hug I've gotten in what feels like forever. I hug her back instantly and pull her as close as possible.

After a few minutes, which only felt like a few seconds if I'm being honest, we pull away. But as soon as we pull away I pull her in and kiss her. Our lips move in perfect sync as I have my hand on her cheek and she moved hers to my hair.

I pull away and pull her in for another hug, but after this one we lay down on the couch, holding each other. I'm holding her as close as possible, partly so she won't fall off , but mostly so she actually believes I won't leave.

I don't see how someone could leave her, or hurt her, (Y/n) is practically perfect. I'll have to ask Haylee what happened and what made her this way. I know her dad and Sam had something to do with it. But I wanna know who hurt her so bad that she has trouble trusting everyone.

*Time skip brought to you by my functionally high ass*

(Y/n) Pov

I wake up and feel warmth beneath and snuggle closer to it, but then I remembered what happened last night and my eyes shoot open to see a sleeping Dominic.

I automatically think I'm crushing him so I roll off the couch and hit my ass on the floor, hard. My coalition with the floor let out a thump that woke up Dom and he shoots up and looks down at me. "You enjoying it down there love?" He asks with amusement clear in his voice. "Yup, the air is great," I joke and stand up.

He laughs at me as I get up, and start fucking with my hair trying to fix it. "What's the point of trying to fix it? Mines messed up too," He says, "Difference is you actually look good with messy hair." I tell him and ruffle his hair up more.

He snorts and playfully swats my hand away, I laugh lightly, "I'm sorry about yesterday," I say looking down. He lightly grabs my chin and leans my head up so I'm looking at him. "You don't need to be sorry love," he says and I smile slightly. Then the door swings open.

"Alright love birds, breakfast is ready." Nate bursts in and says, "Please tell me you didn't cook it," I say and hear Dom laugh from beside me. "I didn't, Haylee and Sarah did," he tell us. "Thank god," I say jokingly, "Fuck you," he says laughing and walks out. "You hungry?" I ask Dom, "Yeah I could eat," he says laughing slightly.

We walk out giggling at nothing and everyone is sitting at the table, which had a few extra seats pulled up because of the extra bodies. "And we got bagged on for using the studio," Haylee said referring to her and Sarah, "Wait, you guys got caught?" Ramiro asks expecting it to be a joke. "This shows you're not around enough," I say and a few people laugh.

"Anyway, we made pancakes, french toast, bacon, fried potatoes, and scrambled eggs," Sarah says still hiding her face in embarrassment. "Thank you ladies," Dom says and starts serving himself pancakes and bacon. I smile at how comfortable he is with everyone and how okay everyone is about him being here.

Maybe he won't be such a bad person to keep around...

Yo peeps

Damn a lot has happened in 14 chapters, I think I'm gonna end this one soon so if you want a second one let me know 🖤😊

Also, I'm a very inconsistent person so I'm sorry about how far apart chapters are 😬

LOVE YOU GUYSS 🖤💙💜🖤💙💜