Chapter 11

(F/c) = favorite color

Dominic's Pov

I've just met all (Y/n)'s family, they're extremely nice. They don't seem judgmental either, so that's always cool.

Right now we're heading to a park, it's really cool according to her so it must be. "We're here," She says and turns off the car.

We start getting out. "So, what's the story behind this place?" I ask as we walk up, there's only like 2 kids here so it's not that bad.

"I used to live right down the street from here," She chuckled to herself. "My brothers used to call it rocket park, we would walk here and just sit, ya know? Enjoy the air."

She tells me as we sit on a bench. "What's the wildest thing you've done here?" I ask her jokingly, "Well... Me and my friends through a party here senior of high school, it got shut down by the police but we were outta there before they showed up." She said then laughed, I can't help but to also chuckle at this.

She keeps looking at her shoes and playing with her hands which I notice she does a lot when she's nervous or deep in thought.

"Ya know," she speaks up. "It's funny how I've had a lot of good and bad memories here but I can't tell which out ways which." She says then chuckles.

I wish I knew exactly what she was thinking...

(Y/n) Pov

I don't like this, living scared of my past and what will come in the future. I just want to be thankful for what is in my present.

I stand up from the bench. "Come with me real quick?" I ask him with my hand out for him to grab, he does and stands up to walk with me.

There's a building that if full of pipes for the water from the small water park that's here. I take him behind it.

No, I'm not trying to kill him, I just want to try something that I couldn't before.

Dominic's Pov

"Close your eyes," She tells me. I give her an unintentional weird look. "Is this the bit where you kill me?" I ask jokingly.

She roles her eyes and grabs my hands, "No, come on trust me." I sigh in defeat, "Fine," I say and close my eyes.

"If you don't like it, or want me to stop tell me." She says, "I'm starting to think I-" I start but am cut off by a pair of lips meeting mine.

Although I'm shocked I kiss back, our lips move in sync and after a few minutes which only felt like seconds we pull away to catch out breath.

"Wow," I say while smiling down at her. "Yeah, wow," she says blushing, "I'm really happy you did that, love." She looks up at me confused, "Why is that?"

"Cause now when I do this, it won't be awkward." I say and lightly grab her cheeks, pulling her into yet another kiss.

She immediately kisses back putting one hand around my neck and one in my hair. I pull away and look at her, "Let's go." I say grabbing her hand.

We start walking twords the car, "Where do you wanna go?" She asks. I stop to think, "Do you smoke?" I ask.

"Depends on what kinda smoking you're talking about," She says. "I mean weed." I say and start walking again. "Yes, yes I do. Probably shouldn't anymore but meh," She says and I smile, "Great." I say and we get in the car.

"You have any at home?" I ask her, "Yeah, I always have some in the studio." She informs me, "Wanna get some food and get high?" I ask in a joking tone.