Chapter 8

A/n Imma start putting shit that's like (n/n) = nick name and (e/c) = eye color so I don't confuse people

Dominic's pov

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

I got a text from (Y/n) at 8:30 am saying that she can only go for coffee before 10 cuz she had to do editing on pictures from Alec Benjamin's photo shoot and mine, it's 9 and I'm still getting dressed.

"Wait! I have an idea!" I say out loud causing Adam to jump, he's been helping me figure out what to wear and what to say. "What's your oh so bright idea Dom?" He asked sarcastically.

"Well dick, I was thinking I could call (Y/n) and ask if I can just pick up coffee and come over," I explained to him.

"Can we come?" Michael asks walking in the room with a cup of tea in his hands. "I don't care but I'd have to ask (Y/n) and she'd have to check with everyone else." I tell them.

"Well fuckin call then you twat," adam says laughing. "Alright you fuckin bitch," I say jokingly and pull out my phone.

She picked up on the fourth ring
"Hey Dom" She says on her angelic voice "Uh, hey (Y/n). I wanted to ask you a question," I say nervously and the guys are silently laughing next to me.

"Go for it" "Can I just pick up some coffee and come over? Maybe I could help out with some stuff?" I ask hopefully.

"Actually that'd be great!" She says cheerfully "Great!" I then get lightly hit on my arm and look over to see Adam and Michael "Ask her," they said in unison.

"Hey, um one more thing. Could Michael and Adam come over too?" I ask and right away she said "Sure, why not?" And I smile. "Okay, we'll be there around 9:45?" I say as more of a question "Sounds good to me," she says back.

"Alright, see ya then. Bye," I say and hang up. "Get ready boys," I say and watch Michael run to his room.

This should be fun.

(Y/n) pov

It is currently 9:30 and I'm sitting in the recording studio working on the pictures and stuff, "Bitch!" Nate yells as he opened the door causing me to jump. "You fucking asshole,," I say and sigh rubbing my face with my hands.

"What do you want Nate?" I ask after removing my hands. "Well there's 3 hot guys at the door waiting for you so, thought you should know." He says and exits the room, without another seconds thought I stood up and jogged to the living room to answer the door.

"Hey," I say and let Dom and his band mates in. "Hello!" He yells with so much energy it's insane, "This is Adam," He says and points to a dark haird guy around his height. "And this is Michael" he says while pointing to a blond guy. They're kinda cute, not gonna lie.

"Alright well, I'm working in the recording studio right now," I say and I see Adams jaw drop. "What?" I ask and laugh lightly, "You were right Dom," I give a puzzled look. "Wait, what?" I ask.

"Oh, I mean when he said you were the perfe-" And just like that Dom threw his hand over Adams mouth. "The perfect mix of professions," He said and laughed nervously.

"Uh huh," I say not completely believing him, but who am I to pry?

We walk into the recording studio and Adam runs up to the wall of electrics we have. "Fucking beautiful," he says taking my red guitar I bought when I was 16.

"Isn't she? One of the oldest ones in this room." I tell him as he examines it. "You could hook it up if you want." I tell him and point to the 5 amps we have set up in the booth.

"Really?!" He practically shouts at the top of his lungs, "Yeah, I don't mind," I tell him and smile.

He looks like a little kid in a toy store when he runs to the booth and plugs it in.

"Any requests?" He asks and Michael hopped on the drums. "How bout Polygraph eyes, mate?" He says. "Yeah, Dom hop on a mic." Adam says, "You okay with that?" He asks and I nod.

As he's setting up the mic I remember that I listened to that song, Polygraph Eyes, when I did all the research on him.

(A/n as I was writing this sentence Polygraph Eyes started playing😂😭)

It's about a girl who got taken advantage of in a club. I cried the first time I heard it because it brought back the memories of him and what he did to me...

She leaves her parents house around midnight, meets her best mate at the shop
Buy some cheap wine and go to space. Se the milky way.

As soon as those first words leave his mouth I can feel the stinging in my eyes from the tears I refuse to let fall down my face. Tio told me crying makes you seem weak and vulnerable so I never cry in front of people anymore...

She can't even run, and she can't even walk, and she slurs when she speaks but you hear what you want when she can't even talk.

The whole time I'm sitting here I keep telling myself the same thing, you can't cry. Not here not now... Not now.

And as fast as it started, the song was over. I smile and stand up and start clapping. "That was great guys!" I tell them and Dom runs up to me picks me up and spins me.

I squealed and he put me down but kept his hands on the small of my back, we kept looking in each others eyes. In that moment I felt like nothing could hurt me. I felt safe, like I could fly away from the hell I'm living in and he'd protect me.

Then Adam cleared his throat. "Can we see the pictures?" Adam asks, "Uh, yeah. Yeah sure," I said and awkwardly pulled away from Dom and walked over to my computer that's on the coffee table by the couch.

"These are the pics of Dom at the spot," I say and show them the pictures I took of him yesterday, "I haven't finished messing with the looks though, sorry if they look shit." I say while fidgeting with my fingers.

"What do you mean? (Y/n), these look great." Dom says while scrolling through all of the pictures in the album.

"These are like, Tom level (n/n) Michael says, "Thanks Mike," I say and giggle.

*Time skip bc I'm a lazy twat✌*

Dominic's pov

We're all sitting in the living room now cuz she finished editing and we're just getting to know each other better.

"Let's do that whole spin the bottle shit but when it lands on us we talk about something that shaped us as a person," Michael says while holding up an empty beer bottle.

"Sure, I'm down." (Y/n) says and sits on the floor. We make a circle and Mike spins the bottle and it lands on me. "Probably the first time I wore a dress man, I felt empowered" I say and laugh at the end.

After a few more spins it lands on (Y/n) and she took a deep breath. "Probably that time me Nate and Donovan were running around being dumb and came across an open mic at a café in BP, where I fell in love with music." She said and smiled down

"Wow, you must lead an interesting life (Y/f/n)," I say looking into her (e/c) eyes, "Not nearly as interesting as yours Dominic Harrison," she says and giggles.

The way this girl makes me feel is so unreal

________________

Welp... Das chapter 8 ma dude😂

I am tired lol, mainly because I just had the best call ever with 2 amazing people🖤

But anyway, hope you enjoyed😊✌🖤