Chapter 4

(Y/n) pov

As Dom helped me set the table the timer for the cookies went off, so I went to got pull them out.

As I reached my hand in (which had an oven mit on it) I some how managed to burn my arm on the edge of the oven.

"Fuck" I said louder than I wish I had. "You okay in there (Y/n)?" Dom said sounding worried. I quick put the tray on the counter, "Yeah, I'm good"

I ran to the sink and ran the burn under some cold water. "Are you sure? You sounded like you were in pai-" and before he could finish his sentence he saw what I was doing and ran over to me, "What did you do, love?"

He sounded genuinely concerned, "I just burned my arm a little bit, it doesn't really hurt that bad" I tried to convince him, but he wouldn't budge. "No, you need to put a bandage on it" he said while examining the now purple and red mark on my arm.

"I, uh, I don't own any" I said fast hoping he'd drop it, but then "Bullshit, there's a first aid kit in the bathroom cupboard!" Don yelled from the living room. "Which bathroom Don?" He yelled back to him.

"The upstairs hallway one!" He informed him.. I stood there embarrassed that I had just lied while Dom had a "really?" face. "Let's go" he started pulling me tword the stairs. "Dom, I can take care of it myself really"

"I don't care, I'm gonna do this for you." We made it to the top of the stairs and Dom asked me, "Which door is to the bathroom" since there is 5 doors in the hallway. "The one at the end" I say and he starts to pull me twords the door.

He opens the cupboard and grabs the kit out, he grabbed Neosporin and a bandaid big enough to fit the area "why are you doing this for me?" I asked him genuinely wondering why he'd want to help me. "Cuz I don't want you to discard it, I feel like you you're the kinda person to worry about yourself last which isn't a bad thing but this needed to get taken care of."

He said the last part while putting the bandaid over the area. "Thank you Dom" I say while looking down, he smiled at me and simply said "Don't mention it, let's go finish setting up" we then make our way down the stairs and everyone looked at us. "You guys want food or what?" I said and they all ran tword the dining room. Dom chuckled and we started walking to the table.

*Time skip to after dinner cuz I'm lazy*

"That was good, I missed your cooking sis" Sarah said as she finished her food, "Awe, thanks. How are your classes going anyway?" I ask her and she looked down. "It's good, but he still says he misses you.." And with that my heart dropped to my stomach. "I can't say the same" I said with slight attitude.

"I'm gonna go to the studio, I'll be back in a little" I said and stood up. "Can I come with, so you can show me that song you're working on?" Dom asked me, his eyes full of hope. "Uh, yeah. Sure" he followed me to the garage.

Me Haylee and Nate set it up a year after we moved in, we have the first acoustic guitar I ever got and my first electric guitar. We also have all the guitars Haylee and I have accumulated over the time spam of 5 years and the drum set we bought last year.

"Wow, this is so sick!" Dom said when he walked in. "Who did this for you guys? I might have to get them to do this for me too" He started to look at the acoustics that were on the back wall. "I'd have to ask Nate if he's down but it'd be cool to do this for you" I say and laugh at the face he made when he looked at me.

"Wow! You really can do it all!" He said and picked up my blue and black acoustic guitar, the first guitar I ever got. "This is a beautiful guitar, how long have you had it?" He asked genuine wonder clear in his voice. "I got it about 9 years ago, first guitar I ever got" I smile, thinking back to when my step dad took me to get it.

"It's in really good condition, that's fuckin impressive." "Thanks" He smiled at me and put it back. "Show me what you've been working on, I really wanna know what you sound like!" He jumped up and down. "Alright, come on" I took him over by the booth we built and turned on the mixing console and computer.

"Don't make fun of me" I said in a serious voice, Dom looked at me and began to say "what reason do I have to make fun o-" the sound of my voice interrupted him. His facial expression changed completely. He started nodding his head to the beat and I turned it off. "Why the fuck would I have made fun of you? That was FUCKING AMAZING (Y/N)!"

I laughed, "It's not even done yet" I turned back to the computer and started to listen back to the guitar in the background, it didn't sound completely right yet. I got up and grabbed my purple electric guitar. "What are you doing?" I giggled "I'm gonna try a slightly different riff" I closed the door and started strumming away, I wanted it to be a little more, what's the word?.. Wild, I guess... I look up at the window and Dom has his mouth hung open.

I stop strumming and laugh at him. I walk out, "I think that should work better." He chuckled beside me. "Definitely" I smiled.

I checked my phone real quick to see if I got any messages but instead noticed the time, 11:47pm. "Oh shit, it's getting late. Do you want me to drive you to your hotel?" I asked him trying not to be rude. "Yeah, that'd be nice. Thanks" I smiled and simply said "No problem".

*Time skip cuz I'm a lazy sack of potatoes👌*

"Take a left here" Dom tells me and I turn down a long street. "I had a lot of fun tonight, thanks (Y/n)." He said from beside me, "It's really no problem, you're really cool." I said and laughed lightly as did he. "It's right here" he said and pointed to a big building. I turned into the parking lot.

"Can I get your number?" He asked taking me by surprise. "Yeah, sure" he handed me his phone and I typed my number in his phone, "You can save it under whatever you want" I handed it back to him. "Great, I'll text you later. Goodbye, love." He says and gets out of my car...

How the fuck is this happening?

______________

What is up people whomst take the time to read this, how are you doing today? Thank you so much for reading and voting, it means a lot to me 😊🖤🖤🖤