Chapter 16

Dominic Pov

"If you guys don't hurry up I swear I'll leave you here!" I yelled from the front door waiting for Adam and Mikey. "I'm coming you fuck!" Adam yelled.

We're about to head over to (Y/n)'s place and have a 'goodbye dinner' which should be sad, so why not.

I got a notification so I looked at my phone then yelled to the guys, "She started cooking!" And with that, both of them were in front of me, ready to go.

"Took you both long enough," I grumble then walk out the door with them behind me.

*Time skip cuz I'm still a lazy sack of potatoes✌*

We pulled up and got out of the car, I walked up to the door and knocked. Sarah answered, "Hey Dom, (Y/n)'s in the back,"

I was slightly confused and I think she saw that, "She's cooking on the grill," "Oooh," I said and she laughed then took us through the house to the back yard.

I walked up behind (Y/n) and hugged her, she giggled then turned around to face me.

"It's so much work just to get these fuckers awake before 9 am," I laugh and Nate yells from inside. "You can fuck right off bud," causing me to laugh harder.

She laughs and leans against my chest, "let's just chill and have a fun day," she says. I nod in agreement. Mike and Adam sat at the outdoor table where Nate was now sitting with Ramiro.

"Do you think they'll all get along?" She asks referring to the guys and everyone else. "Yeah, I think they be fine love," She smiles, that beautiful and intoxicating smile of hers, I can't help but to smile back.

She continues cooking everything while we have casual conversation. Laughing occasionally at something the other was saying, having a seemingly perfect last day with the most beautiful girl ever.

As she finishes cooking me and Sarah took the containers of food to the outside table, and Don set out plates and cups for everyone to grab.

Everyone starts serving themselves and we all continue to talk amongst ourselves, truly enjoying each other's company. I know I'm gonna be extraordinarily bored once I get back home, and I'll miss all of these people.

Regardless of how long ago I met them. (Y/n)'s phone went off, as soon as ahe looked at her screen her whole demeanor changed, she was still smiling but she looked uncomfortable. Maybe it's just family stuff, I think to myself.

I grab her hand and kiss it, which seemed to make her a little less tense, I smile at her softly. She leans in and gives me a small peck on the lips, I smile and pull her in again for a longer kiss. She giggles, that angelic sound.

And just like that, she didn't look tense or uncomfortable, she just looked like (Y/n). We start shouting about random things, bringing up stories from when we were younger, acting as if nothing else mattered.

Being surrounded by all of them makes me feel so free, having my best mates, the girl of my dreams, and all of her friends was absolutely amazing.

(Y/n) POV

I look at Dom as he laughs at some dumb joke Ramiro told and I can't help but smile, he looks so happy and carefree. I love him... I can't help it, I really do.

Way to go (Y/n), you've successfully fell in love way too early, again. I think to myself, how could I not though? He's perfect.

He looks at me and smiles, I smile back and he winks at me. Ughhh that made me melt, how is this beautiful man even real.

It getting a little late, then it sets in, this is the last time I'll see him for a while. I get a little sad but don't let it affect me.

"Yo I think we should head back to the hotel in a few, if we wake up late tomorrow we're fucked." Adam says and Annie giggles a little, probably at the way he says certain words but I'm not sure.

"He's right," I tell Dom, he looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I give him a sad smile and kiss his cheek, he wraps his arm around me and we continue talking to the rest of the guys for the rest of the time we have left.

At around 10:25, they start getting ready to leave, "Can I talk to you for a minute? Alone," Dom asks. "Yeah," I say and we walk to the studio, "What's up?" I ask, He takes a second, as if he's looking for the right words to say.

"I've been thinking, you are one of the best people I've ever met, and I want to give you something so you can remember me bye." He says and takes off a neckless that I've never seen him without, "It was my nans, so it's more of a promise that this isn't the last time you'll see me."

I tear up and hug him, he chuckles and hugs me back, "Want me to put it on you?" He asks, I nod and he slips it over my head. "Perfect," he smiles at me. I lean in and kiss him deeply, he wraps his arms around my waist and I wrap mine around his neck.

We pull away and he rests his forehead on mine, "I.." Michael walks in. "Hey, the uber's here," I pull away from Dom. "I'll be out in a sec," He says and Mikey walks out.

"What were you saying?" I look down, "Nothing, let's go," I say and we walk out. I hug Adam and Mikey goodbye, they hug everyone else, then Dom comes up to me and gives my a goodbye kiss. "Bye guys," He says and walks out after Adam and Michael.
9 him when he does." He says as he picks up some empty containers, "Tell him what?" I ask.

"He wouldn't have left that easy if you would have told him you love him," I sigh and pick up more empty plates, "You're right." I simply tell him, he chuckles.

"Don't look so sad, he promised you he'd come back, and he meant it." He smiles and we walk inside, we put everything in the sink and I hug him. "Thanks bro, I love you," I tell him, "I love you too you dysfunctional dumbass," He says as he hugs me back, we laugh.

"I'm gonna go make sure they aren't trying to kill eachother," He says and walks twords the living room, "I'll be there in a bit," I assure him and turn to the sink. I turn on the water and I hear my phone start to ring.

I turn the water back off and answer my phone. "Hello," I say. It was silent for a second until...

"Hey, long time no see," He says in an evil voice.

Why him... Why now...

Yooooo, das the end, sorry for the cliffhanger 😁
I love yallll, I'm gonna start working on the second book soon, but I'm working on another fanfic, it's about Matthew Gubler

All I can say about that is... I have daddy issues😂

Anyway, I love you all and thanks for reading🖤🖤