Chapter 6

Dominic pov

Fuck... I'm tired cuz I didn't sleep well last night. I mean, how could I? Everytime I closed my eyes I saw her.

Why now?

Why couldn't she have come round before this? Why couldn't she have been in my life before this?

I know what you're probably thinking. 'Listen to yourself Dom, you're gushing over a girl you just met'

Trust me, I thought about it too but, She's.... Different.. Fuck that's cliche but it's true.

Anyway, I have to get dressed. It's 8 am and I have to be there by 9 so I have to jump in the shower real quick.

(Y/n) pov

"It's to early for this shit Nate!" I yell as Nate starts to riff random cords on his electric guitar with his amp as loud as it can go.

I knocked out on the couch that's in the studio after finishing up more of the song.

"Hey, you're supposed to be getting ready for work anyway, Haylee's already dressed." When he said that I rubbed my eyes and stood up.

"She's gonna be Dom's interviewer for today while I take pictures of him at the spot" I inform him while folding the blanket on the couch.

"Wow, can I come? I wanna jump off the rock by the lake!" He said enthusiastically.

The spot is our old hangout from high school and middle school, we used to go there and get high or when Don and Mel got kicked out that one time and we stayed there with them for awhile.

"You sure you're not gonna bitch out again?" I say and chuckle, "Oh haha, very funny bitch" he says and throws a pick at me.

"You're fuckin lucky that I'm tired right now" I say and give him an evil look. "Fuck" he muttered under his breath and we both laughed.

>~<~>~<~>20 minutes later>~<~>~<~>

I got out of the shower and now I'm getting ready, I've decided the in honor of not going to the spot in 2 years I'll jump off the rock so I put a bathing suit on under my flannel and black skinny jeans.

"Hurry the fuck up (Y/n/n)!" (Your nick name)

"Coming!" I yell running down the stairs. "It's about time" Haylee says as her and Nate start walking out the door with me following close behind.

"Oh shut up little miss hickey" I say and poke the purple mark on her neck and laugh. "Oh shit, I didn't think it would be that noticeable." She says and face palms.

The 3 of us start piling in the car to drive to the building to pick up Dom.

Oh fuck me

I think now remembering everything from last night, I had trouble sleeping that's why I kept working on the song. I needed a distraction from the thought of his green eyes.

"Hey, go get you man from inside," Haylee tells me, pulling me from my thoughts. "He's not my man for gods sake, and to set the record straight he wouldn't go for someone like me." I say and hop out the car to make my way inside.

Dominic's pov

I'm currently sitting in the lobby waiting for (Y/n) and Haylee.

I've been here for about 5 or 10 minutes now.

"Hey Dom," I hear from behind me, wow... She's beautiful. "Hello love!" I say excitedly and pull her into a hug. She looked surprised at first but she hugged me back none the less.