Preference 5 :)

I know some of these are super far fetched, but I just couldn't help myself :)

This is when you fall in love with him! Hope you enjoy!

WARNINGS: none
———————————

Scout:
He taught you how to play baseball. You, being a baseball fan, already new all the rules and strategies. The only thing you didn't know, was how to actually play.

The first thing you learned was how to hold and swing the bat. When you tried get into position, you were as stiff as a tree. Scout, of course, scolded you and showed you how it's done.

He came up behind you and wrapped his arms around you, closing his hands around yours. He showed you how to hold the bat, and how to swing it properly. But you weren't paying attention to any of it.

All you could think about was how close he was. You could feel his heart beat through his chest, and feel his warm breath on your ear. You fell for him so hard, you almost passed out.

Sniper:
You fell in love when he told you his real name. Ever since you two had met, it's been no secret that he was mysterious. Hell, he even told you his name was "sniper". It happened when you two were getting coffee.

He was being unusually quiet; well, more quiet than he already was. You asked him if he could pass the creamer, to which he suddenly replied, "Mundy. M-my real name is... it's Mundy."

This unexpected answer made you take a step back. He looked back at you with a surprised expression, like even he didn't know he was going to say that. You felt your heart flutter and smiled at the fact that he fully trusted you.

Spy:
It was one of your usual bar - hang out days, where you were both drinking and smoking together. It was just a typical night, with the average drunk man or woman going up to you or spy. Usually spy would entertain himself with a lucky woman by flirting with her, then disappearing; literally.

You never understood why, but you would always be annoyed when he did this. You would roll your eyes when another drunk lady came up and tried to seduce the Frenchman, and you would roll your eyes even harder when he flirted back.

But that night ended up... differently. He quickly shot down every woman that approached him, and shooed away every man that approached you. You were very confused as to why, until you heard him say, "Excuse me mademoiselle, but I am already in the company of a lady, whom of which I am very fond of. Désolé pour vos ennuis et au revoir."

You felt your cheeks warm, and you couldn't stop smiling after that. Your heart had exploded, and your realized your past jealousy was because you were in love.

Soldier:
He gifted you a necklace with ears; Which is unsurprisingly, not the most horrifying thing he has presented to you. When he gave it to you, you were disgusted at first. You could still see some blood on the last ear!

But it dawned on you that he had probably spent a lot of his free time making this for you, and that made you glow. You accepted of course and put it on (after cleaning all the blood off). He told said you looked "VERY RAVISHING!", and your heart just melted.

Engineer:
He played his guitar for you. Because he's usually tinkering or working in his shop, you've never officially heard him play. But one night, after a couple of beers, he finally agreed to play for you.

Even though he was a little drunk, he still hit every note perfectly. Seeing his whole face light up when he played was enough to get you to fall in love. He looked so calm and happy in that moment, and you knew that this man was the perfect one for you.

Pyro:
For your birthday, pyro did a whole fireworks show. With a lot of help with demo, pyro was able to show you fireworks with all your favorite colors, and even one with your own face!

At the end of the show, pyro gave you a cupcake and said, "hmmph hmphmmmph hmmh!", which you assumed meant happy birthday. After that, you wanted nothing more than him.

Demo:
Demo man came into the establishment, and ordered a water. The whole bar went silent, for this was the first time he had ordered anything other than alcohol (which is what you usually do at a bar)!

He tried to play it off as nothing big, but then he started casually asking questions about you. Jokingly, you questioned if him not drinking was because he wanted to get to know you.

Your face grew pink when the Scot hesitated. You couldn't believe that he wanted to be completely sober.. just to learn more about... you. And in the blink of an eye, you were in love.

Medic:
You were getting your appendix removed. So romantic, am I right?

Because you were awake for the whole surgery, you were able to have full conversations with the medic. Randomly during the surgery, his dove Archimedes flew down and landed of top of your shoulder.

Embarrassed, the doctor tried to quickly shoo away his pet. You stopped him and said the dove was no bother. But he insisted, growing more and more red and embarrassed. When you finally won, his face was completely flustered.

You found this extremely cute. You then wondered why you found it so cute. But medic interrupted your thoughts by muttering, "That stupid bird gets all the attention I want. Ich kann nicht glauben, dass ich auf einen Vogel eifersüchtig bin.."

Realizing you weren't supposed to hear that, your face grows incredibly hot and you feel you emotions go wild. And unfortunately the Medic noticed the color change in your face and asked if you felt alright. You just coughed and nodded you head.

Heavy:
There was a great big mama bear that appeared out of nowhere and-
Nah I'm just kidding. That would have been cool though.

You fell in love when he protected you from a weirdo. For some strange reason, people think it's a good idea to harass you when Heavy is around. You two were barely leaving the bar when some weirdo had the brilliant idea to beg you to stay and drink with him.

Heavy cleared his throat as a warning to the man. He was too drunk to notice or care. The next time, Heavy wasn't so nice. The Russian just punched the guy once, and he was out cold. He then immediately asked if you were ok. You just said "yeah", but your heart said "Marry me".
———————————-

I had the most trouble writing Heavy's part, so that's probably why it's so trashy. Sorry!

I wrote all of this between the hours of 12 am to 2 am, and I'm proud.

Have any requests or writing tips? Comment them down beloww! I hope you enjoyed, thanks for reading!