Preference 14 :)

This is the pet you two have together :)

ALSO IMPORTANT: I'm running out of ideas and I would really appreciate it if anyone would comment or DM me a request!

WARNINGS: none
————————————

Scout:
The two of you share a Pit bull you rescued off the streets. When your brought it in, it was very skinny, but otherwise unharmed. Since then, your dog has become a healthy, happy friend.

Scout enjoys taking it out for runs and he thinks the dog makes him look like a bad-ass. You both agreed on the name 'Snuffles'.

Sniper:
Since the two of you basically live in snipers camper, there wasn't much space for a pet. But when you walked past a pet shop and saw the cutest little hamster, you just had to get it.

The hamsters name is 'squeakers' and it is absolutely adorable. It lives in a cage on a counter, and it enjoys all the love and attention you two give it.

Spy:
Spy isn't fond of animals, because they usually have fur. For Spy, Fur equals the end of the world.

That's why you two have a cute little corn snake as a pet. Because it's quiet and it's relatively clean, he doesn't mind it's presence. After a while though, he started letting the snake wonder around his arm.

You had many questions when you randomly saw the snake wrapped up on Spy's arm one day.

Soldier:
Your pet is actually lieutenant Bites. You were a little skeptical about letting a wild raccoon into the house, but it turns out he's just a cute little friend.

The raccoon never gets aggressive with you, so you love having a cute little pet around. Soldier still loves his fuzzy best friend even though the raccoon always bites and scratches him.

Engineer:
You too have a pet iguana named 'Arnold'. Your pet is the most chill animal ever. Sometimes you think it's dead, because it hasn't moved from a spot in hours, but it turns out Arnold was just basking under the heat.

Every once and a while, it manages to escape from its cage and leave little "surprises" for you to clean up later. You swore that you saw him smiling when you started cleaning up his mess.

Pyro:
He owns a tarantula. God only knows why. He thinks it's adorable and is absolutely fascinated by it. You however, do not share his fondness.

Pyro likes to mess with you by putting the spider in his hand and chasing you around. Once, it escaped from its enclosure, and decided to give you a little morning greeting, right next to your pillow.

It's safe to say, you never let that spider leave the enclosure after that.

Demo:
You guys own a Cockatoo! You both love the bird to death, but the cockatoo doesn't seem to like demo very much. Whenever you let him loose inside the house, he always poops on Demo. You think it's hilarious.

Sometimes the bird will copy embarrassing things you or demo have said when drunk, so you both have some regrets about purchasing the bird. But you still love your bird! ....kinda.

Medic:
You two obviously have Archimedes and the rest of the doves. You would love to get another pet, but Archimedes get very aggressive and very jealous of other animals.

You once brought a little mouse to keep as a pet, but it was found with many scratch and peck marks the next day. No more pets after that.

Heavy:
You two own a turtle named 'Tortellini'. You both enjoy it because it's quite and doesn't make much of a mess. It's also very cute though, and even though he's embarrassed to admit it, Heavy is completely in love with the reptile.

You caught him once, staring into the enclosure, making cute little noises and saying things like, "Who is the cutest turtle? It is you!"
—————————————-

Lmao I loved this chapter. It was kinda hard to come up with some of these, but I think they turned out well.

I actually own tortoises and a pit bull, and my grandma owns a Cockatoo, so I loved writing thoes.

ALSO IMPORTANT: I'm running out of ideas and I would really appreciate it if anyone would comment or DM me a request!
(Yes I copied it, I'm too lazy to write something different lol)

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!