Preference 24 :)

IM SORRY, BEFORE EVERYTHING, CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE THIS PICTURE OF SNIPER??? SO AMAZING!! ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cute, cute, cute, 100% fluff

He sees you in a dress for the first time!

I'm doing all the requests from easiest to write - hardest (in my opinion). So just know that I will eventually get to everyone's request!

Requested by honeyswamp2017!

WARNINGS: lots of fluff 🥺😚
————————————

Scout:
His mouth dropped when he saw you in that dress. Surprisingly, this time he snapped out of his shock quickly and pulled you close for a kiss. Scout wasted no time completing you and peppering you with kisses everywhere.

"Oh my god, you are so FREAKEN beautiful!"

Sniper:
When sniper saw you in that dress, he completely froze. The only thing that didn't freeze, was the color rising into his face.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He stood there for a while, before finally shouting, "YOU LOOK AMAZING!"

You laughed at his reaction, and he grinned (with his face still very red).

Spy:
This was definitely an event that earned a rare blush from spy. He quickly regained his posture, calmly walked over to you, dipped you down, and gave you a deep kiss.

"Tu es magnifique mon amour."

Soldier:
"YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY RAVISHING MY CUPCAKE!"

He said that with a red face and two thumbs up. You laughed, and he used that distraction to pick you up bridal style and carry you away.

Where to? I don't know! And neither does soldier!

Engineer:
"Well I'll be damned."

Engineer would say, with a scarlet red face. He'd hug you from behind and complement how amazingly beautiful you are with his deep, husky, Texan accent. YUM.

Pyro:
Pyro would act like you were a princess! He'd bow down, call you "Hmmhm!" and give you hugs all day long! He even gave you a big princess crown! Why or when he got it is a mystery; but who wouldn't want a big, sparkly crown?

Demo:
When demo saw you in your dress, he took a big, long swig of his scrumpy and said, "My god, I am so in love with you." Awww!

He'd then pick you up by the waist, and planted a deep kiss on your lips. How he got lucky enough to be with you is a question that always boggles his mind.

Medic:
Medic would freeze up, blush, and stare at you. He just can't get over the fact that someone as beautiful as you would settle for a guy like him.

But he'd quickly regain his posture (wiping his cute little flustered face away), clear his throat and say, "You look amazing, sweetheart."

Heavy:
When heavy saw you, he had to do a double take. He actually blushed, and told you that you looked pretty.

When he noticed you getting excited over his reaction, he laughed and gave you a quick kiss.
——————————————-

Yay this one is so cute! A little difficult, but 100% worth it.

As I said in the previous chapter, I've been getting these waves of tiredness, and I feel completely unmotivated to do anything. I don't know why though, and I'm trying to continue finishing all of the requests.

The reason it took a few days is because I'd rather wait a few days and have a good chapter, than finish it super quick and have a really crappy chapter.

And thank you everyone who reads and comments and votes, you guys have no idea how happy I get when I see all the notifications you guys give me! I love all of you!!! ❤️❤️❤️

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! I hope you enjoyed the chapter!❤️😘