Preference 9 :)

How they kiss you 😘

To be honest, I didn't really know if I should do this one lmao
But I like reading these in other books so why not give it a try

WARNINGS: suggestive, kissing (obviously lol)
——————————
Scout:
Scouts kisses are more playful. He likes surprising you with a wave of kisses everywhere. He doesn't really enjoy full-on make out sessions unless it leads to something more heated.

When they do lead to something more, his kisses are more rough, and urgent. What can I say? Scout does enjoy going fast 😎

Sniper:
His kisses are more lazy. Sniper likes to take his time when kissing, which is ironic because of his profession.

When it gets more intense, sniper usually takes the lead; with more deeper and more passionate kisses.

Spy:
Spy's kisses are always long and sweet. He sure knows how to make a girl swoon! Sometimes, when he feels a bit extra, he'll dip you down and give you a sweet, long kiss.

When it leads to more (which is usually does), his kisses are softer and way more sensual then before.

Soldier:
Soldiers kisses are always rough. He often enjoys make-out sessions and he won't hide it. He enjoys it more when he randomly grabs your waist and gives you a deep kiss.

When things get heated, he gets even more rough, but he'll take more time on each kiss. He loves leaving you breathless.

Engineer:
Engineers kisses are affectionate and gentle. Like sniper, he enjoys taking his time with slow and sensual kisses.

When things escalate, he gets more urgent and passionate. He always keeps you in mind though, and is carful you not push any boundaries.

Pyro:
Pyro usually just pecks you on the cheek or lips. Because he's usually wearing his mask, you can never tell when he wants to kiss you or not.

When things get rough, he pulls you closer with very long and deep kisses. His kisses are so long, it often makes the two of you forget about the oxygen you need.

Demo:
When he's not drunk, he usually kisses you very awkwardly. When he goes in for a kiss, his facial hair often scratches you, making you giggle, and ruining the whole thing.

When he finally manages to kiss you though, it's always a sweet kiss. He does enjoy messing with you though. For example, he'll pretend to go in for a kiss, but then grab your face and rub it against his beard.

When things get more heated, he forgets the beard and goes in for deep and more affectionate kisses.

Medic:
You usually get soft pecks from the doctor, because you two are always busy. Every so often though, he'll get excited about some new experiment and he'll pick you up and kiss you deeply and lovingly.

Things almost always get more heated after he picks you up, and when they do, he'll keep kissing you deeply and lovingly. He might be rougher, depending on how he's feeling that day.

Heavy:
Heavy isn't one for big PDA. He doesn't mind the occasional peck on the head or lips, but full on kissing isn't really liked.

When things get more heated though, he surprisingly gentle and loving. He cares about and respects your boundaries, and always makes sure you enjoy everything that's happening.
——————————-
Hello! I'm procrastinating and I need help :')

Depending if I go through with the idea, my next update will probably be all GIFs or images. So be prepared :0

Requests and writing tips are always Welcomed! Hope you enjoyed reading the new update!