Preference 29 :)

I uploaded a YouTube video of a song bc I'm rlly just vibing with it :) it also reminds me of scout and sniper lmao

And do y'all know how long it takes to find a wholesome picture of sniper? It took a while lmao
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh Jesus this one is SUPER cute!

How the mercs react to you being super short!

This is another way you guys met, so it has nothing to do with the other chapters :)

Requested by teamjoltyon66!

Idk why, but I've always had a soft spot for height differences 😳 is that weird? Lol

ITS FINALS WEEK!! I wish everyone who is testing good luck! You can do it!!!❤️

WARNINGS: nothing 😌
—————————————

Scout:
When this Bostonian saw you, he thought you were absolutely adorable! He walked up to you and struck a conversation, leading with, "Hey shortie!"

After you threatened to fight him, he quickly caught on that despite your small size, you are not one to be messed with. Scout was a little scared of you after that encounter. But also... kinda turned on.

Sniper:
When Sniper noticed you, his first thought was "cute". He then wondered why he thought that. He quickly realized that it was the height difference that was so compelling to him.

He was so caught up in his own thoughts, that he didn't even notice you talking to him. You were asking if he was ok, since he had just randomly stopped walking in the middle of the sidewalk.

After a very embarrassing and awkward cover-up story, you two shared a laugh. And you can bet your bucks sniper was blushing like crazy!

Spy:
Spy honestly mistook you for a child. He was wondering, how in the hell did a kid get into a bar? When you turned around though, he immediately noticed his mistake. He even laughed at his silly assumption.

He walked over to you, and explained what had happened, which made you laugh and say that it happened often. He bought you an apology drink, and you two spent the rest of the night chatting.

Soldier:
Soldiers first thought was, "SHE WOULD BE A GREAT SOLDIER!"

And why hide what he's thinking? He marched straight up to you and told you what was on his mind. He justified his thinking by saying, "BECAUSE YOU'RE SHORT, THE ENEMY WOULD HAVE A HARD TIME SHOOTING YOU!"

This kinda put you on edge, and you almost pepper-sprayed him! Luckily for him, he quickly complimented you (again) and left the area.

Engineer:
Engineer didn't really think much of it. He joked that he finally felt tall for once, but that was about it. But you two did come up with nick names for each other.

You will now be known as short-stack, and Engineer will be known as Flap-Jack. Or just shorty.

Pyro:
Much like Engineer, Pyro didn't seem to mind. The only thing that happened, was he gave you more hugs (that lasted much longer), and more head-pats.

In fact, he gave you a piggyback ride, even though you two had only just met that day. What an eventful afternoon!

Demo:
Demo was already very drunk when he noticed you. He made a few jokes about your shortness, before he broke out into full sobs.

He started explaining that he was sorry, and how he understood how hard life is for short people.

"I mean- how do you reach the cereals on the top cabinet? It's horrible!" *sobs*

Medic:
Medic was very interested in your height. He started asking weirdly personal questions, like, "how tall is your family?" or something similar. He was not only interested in you for scientific reason, but because he thought you were insanely cute, and wanted to get to know you better.

Unknowingly for him, his blushing face and cute demeanor was adorable to you too! Ignoring the weird, personal questions he asked, Medic was a total steal!

Heavy:
Heavy thought you were absolutely adorable. Which is strange, because he usually doesn't like such small things. He thinks they are pesky and annoying. *COUGH COUGH* Scout *COUGH COUGH*

He kept referring to you as "adorable tiny human" which was strangely endearing.
————————————————

Sorry this one is so trash, but I needed to get out another chapter before I started taking a bunch of finals 😔

And I'm getting sick... again

Hope you guys are good tho ❤️❤️ lmao

Good luck to everyone taking finals!!!!! Make sure you study!

If you have any requests or writing tips then feel free to comment them! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!🤡