Preference 38 :)

A short filler chapter for today :)

AND THIS PICTURE OF SNIPER- so freaking pure, 10/10 cuteness

Are the mercs Big spoons, little spoons or somewhere in between?

EEE Honestly I feel like this chapter is going to flop, but I read another preference book with this topic and I couldn't resist writing it 😩

Also I really be out here with 87 year old back pains 😔

AND IM FUCKING SICK AGAIN AND SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW SOMEONE HELP ME

Ahem..

WARNINGS: nonee
——————————————-

Scout:
Scout acts like a Big spoon, but he is the exact opposite. He lowkey loves being the little spoon. Once and a while, he'll step up and be the big spoon, but that's only on rare occasions.

Sniper:
Big spoon all the way! He loves being the big spoon and absolutely refuses be the little spoon. He can't explain why he likes it so much, but it's probably because he likes holding you against his chest.

Spy:
He's always the big spoon because he'd be caught dead if someone found out he was a little spoon. Being the big spoon also allows him to get up for a midnight smoke without disturbing you.

Soldier:
Both! Soldier loves being the big spoon; because it makes him feel like he's protecting you. But he doesn't mind being the little spoon once and a while. It usually depends on who is in the mood for what.

Engineer:
Engineer absolutely LOVES being the big spoon! It makes him feel like a big tough man. As the big spoon, he doesn't have to worry as much about waking you when he leaves the bed to take a leak or just because he can't sleep. It's perfect!

Pyro:
Pyro is definitely a little spoon! He loves being held and isn't afraid to let the whole world know it! He was the big spoon once, and he hated it. So now he's always the little spoon, no questions asked.

Demo:
You guys rarely spoon because you two usually just pass out drunk. Sometimes, you'll wake up and he'll be the big spoon without noticing. On the rare occasion you guys don't pass out drunk, the role of Big/little spoon usually depended on who was feeling worse and needed to be held.

Medic:
Instead of one person being big/little spoon, you two will usually fall asleep facing each other and holding one another in each other's arms. But honestly, Medic is willing to be both big and little spoon.

Heavy:
It's literally impossible for you to be the big spoon because of his huge frame; so he usually ends up the big spoon. He doesn't mind though, because he couldn't give two shits about it.
—————————————

IM SICK AND MY BACK HURTS AND SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW

All this shit HURTTED

Anyways- the next chapter will be an actual request so stay tuned
👈🗿👈

If you have a request please comment it dowwwnn beloowww! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!