Preference 47 :)

Sniper is so hot oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my g-

———————————————————-

Hello! It's been like a month since I updated and I'm so sorry! I've been busy trying to catch up with homework and honestly writing these feels like a chore now.

Maybe it's the requests, or maybe it's the lack of creativity from me; I don't know.

PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME RIGHT NOW IF YOU'VE REQUESTED SOMETHING AND I HAVN'T WROTE IT! I might have forgotten to write it down or I need further explanation. Please please tell me right now or I might not write the request!

This is how the mercs react to you having a bunch of tattoos! Crazy! Wild! Badass babes with tattoos! Pop off queens!

I honestly don't think any of them would care much so this chapter will most definitely flop.

WARNINGS: none tee hee
——————————————-

Scout:
When Scout first saw all your tattoos, he absolutely loved it! He thought it was super cool to see a chick covered with art. Of course, he immediately asked for the story behind all of them. He'd laugh whenever you say, "I got that when I was drunk".

A few minutes into the conversation, he pulled up his shirt and revealed his infamous "SEX BOM" tattoo. You didn't have the heart to tell him it was spelled wrong.

Sniper:
Sniper complimented the tattoos and asked a couple of questions. But he couldn't resist the temptation anymore, and after a few minutes he finally showed you the tattoo he has on his chest.

It was extremely small, so you could only see it when you got super close. It was a mini heart with an arrow going through it.

Spy:
Spy didn't really approve of so many tattoos on someone; much less a woman (don't be sexist- hate everyone equally!). He made one or two passive aggressive remarks when you first met, but he eventually grew to love them.

It turns out though, Spy himself has a couple of tattoos on his arm and leg. He admitted he was once young and dumb, but he doesn't regret getting them. If you ever mention his tattoos, he'll deny every claim.

Soldier:
"YES! TATTOOS ARE SIGNS THAT YOU ARE NOT AFRAID OF ANYTHING! NICE WORK SOLDIER! ALTHOUGH.... IM NOT SEEING AN AMERICAN FLAG ANYWHERE ON THOSE ARMS..."

After a while of being in a relationship, you both got a tattoo of the American flag on your bicep. God bless America, YEE HAW

Engineer:
Engineer was a little put off by the amount of ink on your body. But the more he talked to you, the more interested he became. He asked a bunch of questions about the whole process and the story behind every tattoo.

Although he doesn't want to get any for himself, you sometimes draw matching images on his and your arm with permanent marker. He secretly loves it.

Pyro:
Pyro literally pulled you aside and started pointing at your tattoos. You assumed he wanted to know more about them so you told him everything you could.

A while later you found his bucket list that said: 1.) Set more fires / 2.) get a cool tattoo.
Awww

Demo:
Demo didn't really pay them any attention to be honest. He mentioned them a few times, but besides that he didn't have a love/hate opinion. Over time he began to love all your tattoos- no matter how stupid it was.

Once when you two were both drunk, you had the amazing idea to get tattoos of each others names. Now his name is on your shoulder and your name is on his butt.

It was a rough hangover in the morning.

Medic:
Medic could not care less about what kinda tattoos you had. Like Demo, he didn't have a love/hate relationship with it.

He himself always said he would never get a tattoo, but you secretly think he has a hidden tattoo somewhere. Just got to find where... ;)

Heavy:
HEAVY GIVES NO SHITS! ABSOLUTELY NONE!

He doesn't care about your outward appearance, he only cares about your personality! Awwwwwe!
——————————————

Welp! Sorry it's trash, I wrote it in like an hour because I randomly started freaking out about the book and I felt like I had to do something IMMEDIATELY!

I'm too lazy to edit it so sorry about the mistakes

Also! Corona! It sucks ass! Make sure you wash your hands and stay away from sick people! Be safe everyone I love you!!

If y'all got request, throw em in the comments!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THIS ISNT IMPORTANT SO YOU CAN SKIP EVERYTHING DOWN HERE  v

Ok so I saw someone post about how they felt an earthquake for the first time and I was like ???? What????

Being from California, a state that is sitting on a fault line, I am used to earthquakes.

I've woken up during an earthquake where my blinds were shaking aggressively and I could /feel my bed moving/; and I'm just like "damn an earthquake" and I go back to sleep.

But that just got me wondering about everything I think is normal that is most definitely not normal to others! Like I live extremely close to the ocean! I see the ocean everyday when I walk my dog! But some people have never even seen the ocean! CRAZY!

Comment some weird things that you think is normal but it might not be to other people. You don't have too (and you probably won't) but I honestly love learning about people lmao.