Prefrence 51 :)

Y'all get arrested together! WOO HOO!!!

This is such a funny request lmaoaojsjssh

I have no idea what crimes get you thrown in jail, so I just picked crimes that fit the merc lmao

Requests will open up soon, so make sure you get em ready!!

WARNINGS: nothing to worry about 😌
———————————-

Scout:
You were both caught shoplifting a convince store on a dare. Whoever lost had to pay for dinner that night. Well, that plan failed horribly and the owner called the cops.

The two of you were thrown in jail for the night. You and Scout decided it would be a good idea to make out in front of the guard and make him uncomfortable. When the guard threatened to separate you guys, the kissing immediately stopped. You ended up talking and annoying the shit out of the guard though, which was a plus.

Sniper:
"Sir, do you have a permit?"

"A what?"

"Sir, you need a permit to hunt in this area."

"...... SHEILA START THE CAR-"

The cop caught you both, and you were forced to spend the night in jail. Sniper was upset that you two had been caught, and was sulking in the corner the entire time. Of course, when you were released Sniper punched the guard in the face, threw you over his shoulder and ran to the car. This time you escaped from them!

Spy:
Spy was initially pulled over for speeding, but after he let out a few insults, the cop demanded you both step out of the vehicle. Spy flipped off the cop and drove away.

He was eventually caught, and you both had to spend the night in jail. He kept complaining about all the filth and stench, but the guard didn't care. In the middle of the night, Spy took out a tiny lock pick from his fake tooth and opened the cell. You both escaped and were never seen by the police again.

Soldier:
Soldier was arrested for disturbing the peace, and you were arrested because Soldier accidentally let it slip that you may have helped him spread chaos.

Soldier spent the night insisting his mouth was sealed shut, and, "YOU LOWLIFE HIPPIES WONT GET A WORD OUT OF ME!"

Each person in the building was banging their head against the wall, because, "is that man singing the National anthem again??"

Thanks to Soldier though, the police released you early and begged you to never come back. Huh.

Engineer:
You and Engineer were arrested for beating someone up. There was a good reason, I swear. The man just kept making sexist and racist remarks, making everyone in the bar extremely uncomfortable.

When you guys had enough, you decided to try and talk to him. That obviously failed, because the cops show up and arrest all three of you. Wooo weee!

The three of you sat in prison, glaring at each other and letting out the occasional remark. At the end of your time, you were all set free and sent back into the world. Engineer immediately punched the guy again, dragged you to the car and sped away. Woo wee!!

Pyro:
Those damn neighbors finally called the cops because Pyro wouldn't stop setting their property on fire. You weren't arrested, but you tagged along to keep Pyro company.

You played games, gossiped, said mean things about the guards and much much more! When they finally released him, you had to convince the Pyro to not set the police station on fire. Not yet, at least...

Demo:
You mmayyy or may not have gotten drunk and accidentally blew up a famous statue... oops.

Everyone was outraged, but you were too wasted to give a shit. Jail was actually pretty fun. You laughed at the dumbest things, cried, cuddled and made the guard very uncomfortable. 10/10 experience.

After being released though, you both had to get a ride home because the hangover was just that bad. You ended up sleeping for most of the day, but it was definitely worth the fun night.

Medic:
You and Medic were caught dumping bones in a deserted area. How they found you there was a mystery, because you two have been dumping bones there since forever!

You both had to spend the night in jail, because the cops were too lazy to actually send you to prison. Medic spent most of the time grumbling in anger or telling the guards some disturbing medical facts.

By the end of your time, the guards were extremely scared of Medic and basically said, "dump your bones wherever you like." Win win!

Heavy:
Nobody in the police department has the balls to arrest Heavy.

But if he were to get arrested, he would just sleep the whole time. Sleep, or just bust through the fucking cell door and leave. And nobody would stop up because, "holy fuck he just broke through metal".
——————————————
*unedited because it's 3 am and I'm tried ahaha
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ahhhh I feel like I didn't write the request correctly and it's gon flop. Still like it 😌

Anyway, today I'm starting my first day of online school, so pray for me

Hope everyone is staying safe during this quarantine! Make sure you wash your hands!

Thanks for reading ❤️

Requests are closed for now ❤️❤️

P.S.
I drew something with a reference..

I'm proud of it 😌

I'm proud of it 😌