⤛THREE⤜

I walked around the school, I had been here a day and I was just getting used to it. I shared a room with Hope which is weird to say the least, but we don't talk or see each other much despite sharing a room.

I was exploring the place today and there were a bunch of people who stayed here, like a meeting point for supernatural creatures. I was caught up to speed about how things were now with the supernatural world.

I walked around outside in the garden, walking around and smiling lightly as I stared at the flowers in the garden bed. I see a few water droplets on a flower and I raised my hand letting the water come up.

I combined the water together and it came together as a small ball of water. I hear something behind me, making me on high alert as I turned it into a dagger and threw it behind me. I turned quickly as I let it out of my grip before hearing a voice.

"Woah, it's me." I see it was Alaric and I looked.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said, and he chuckles lightly shaking his head.

"That's fine. W-What was that? Are you like a witch?" Alaric says and I chuckled lightly.

"I'm offended you even asked that question." I said, smirking a little before clearing my throat, "I can manipulate the elements. It's one of my gifts."

"One of them?"

"Uh yeah, I haven't been all that in touch with my powers. So, doing little things like this helps me get in control of it." I said, and he nods getting to understand it.

"Um, there was actually something else I wanted to talk to you about."

"Yeah?"

"It's the whole other world we don't know about considering their hasn't been many of them. I just need your help." He says and I nodded.

"Okay." I said, and he led me to his office.

We entered his office and I started going over each creature with him, that I knew of. I was reading up on the creatures, it was pretty much accurate information. I closed the book and I looked over to Alaric.

"For people who don't know what these things are, you sure have a lot of information on it." I said, pursing my lips.

"It's just part of people's imaginations, what they made up." Alaric says and I nodded.

"Each of these books are real but what I don't get is why you all can't remember anything at all. But things have changed over the years, drastically." I said, and Alaric looks at me.

"What do you mean?"

"Nephilim's we're a race that make sure we keep the peace. We hunt rogue creatures but being back I understand why my kind haven't been on Earth for years." I said, and he looks confused, "Last time I was on Earth was in B.C era."

"Wait, you're- that's impossible?" Alaric says but sounded so unsure that it was a question he was asking himself.

"We age differently when we're on Earth but in Heaven, we stop aging completely in two different ways."

"Which are?"

"One, if you don't come down to Earth for a long time but won't last long like I have. Or, two, you could be a punishment, being trapped up there, frozen in time." I said, and Alaric looks at me.

"That happened to you?"

"Um, yeah. I got free in the 1900's."

"Isn't your kind supposed to have wings as well?"

"Yeah, but we can also survive without them. Some of our powers come from our wings as a source but if you're like me, most of your power works anyway." I said, now crossing my arms over my chest.

"Why were you punished?" He asked and I turned to give him a smirk, before getting up. My smirk drops on my face and I take a deep gasp, feeling my eyes go white.

"Something's wrong."

"What? What is?"

"There's something in the building." I said, and I felt myself black out.

I gasp as I sit up, looking around and I spotted a building. I frown, walking towards it and right into the building, almost looking like a power plant. I walked in, following the voice I hear in my head making me pass people.

I get to a door and I pushed it open, looking to see a security guard sitting at a bunch of cameras. I wanted to take a closer look, with each step I felt something pulling me towards it. I pushed another door, making me step out onto some sort of bridge.

I looked down and I could see this black goo substance on the floor. I see bubbles popping, making me grimace at the sight. I walked a bit closer to the rail, holding onto it and wondering what I was looking at.

Just as I was looking down, I felt someone push me making my eyes go wide. I look forward and I fell face first into the black goo.

I gasped as I shot up, looking around to see where I was. I felt someone talking to me but it was murmured, I then felt someone put a hand on me and I grew angry grabbing them by the throat.

"Wait, Charmeine! Charmeine, it's me." I snapped out of it to see it was Alaric making me let go of him, he hunches over to cough and Hope looks at me.

"What the hell was that?" Hope says, glaring slightly at me.

"I-I'm sorry. I forgot where I was for a second." I said, looking around to see I was on a couch.

"You were out cold for a while. Here." Alaric says, handing me a cup and I grabbed it, looking at him.

"Uh, yeah." I said, and I took a sip making the two look at me.

"Are you going to at least give us a hint on what the hell happened?" Hope says, raising an eyebrow and I sighed.

"I-had what we call a precognition. Now, its' not all black and white, telling me exactly what happens but I have visions. Usually it's not b-bad but with this one-," I started and I stopped.

"What?" Hope says and I sighed.

"What did you see?" Alaric asked, trying to ease the tension.

"I saw this building, I don't know exactly where it's from but I felt something pulling me towards it. I walked in and what I saw, was-,"

"Was what?" Hope cuts me off again and I looked at her.

"Look, I don't ask for these premonitions or gazes into the future without any context, okay. Half the time I don't get premonitions accurately. I also don't pass out as often so I'm fine thanks for asking."

"What did you see Charmeine?" Alaric says, and I looked at him.

"It was some bubbly, black goo. As I was looking at it, someone pushed me in and I fell into the goo. It was dark, it-it's nothing I've ever seen before." I said, explaining to them, "But whatever is going on with those monsters, it's coming from that."