⤛NINETEEN⤜

"So, what are we doing?" Hope asked me and I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"We are walking." I said, and she rolls her eyes.

"I mean for Spring Break."

"I have some stuff to figure out." I said, as I kept walking and Hope pulls me to a complete stop.

"And this stuff is?" She asked, with a raised eyebrow, "Come on, I thought we weren't keeping anymore secrets." I sighed, pursing my lips nodding. Before I could say anything, a voice interrupts us.

"Hey." I hear and I turned to see Landon walking over with Rafael. I smiled as I saw him, he walks up to me and I kissed him on the lips. I turned to see Landon and Hope looking at us with smiles on their faces.

"It's a good thing you're around, I didn't think I'd see him smile like that again. Plus, I can stop hearing his 'should I go talk to her?', 'Man, I like her so much'." Landon says, mocking Rafael's voice making us laugh as Raf hits his brother in the chest.

"Dude, not cool." Rafael says and I smirked.

"I personally think it's cute."

"Oh don't worry, it's the same with her." Hope says and I looked at her.

"Okay, I think this conversation has come to a halt. Let's go get something to eat." I said, pulling Raf away to the dining hall.

We got to the hall, grabbed something to eat and we sat down at a table. We started talking and laughing, before Raf looks over at me.

"You guys have plans for Spring Break?" Raf asked and I looked at Hope who was about to speak.

"Hope is going to help me do something out in town and probably do something after." I said, smiling and I looked at Hope who nods, going along with it.

"How long are you going to be gone for?" Landon asked, looking at his girlfriend who shrugs.

"Not long probably only be about two days, we don't know." Hope says and I nodded.

"Speaking of, we need to go." I said and I looked at Raf, "Please be safe tomorrow night, I don't want you getting hurt. Either of you." I looked at Landon giving him a look, who puts his hand up.

"Scouts honour." Landon says and I chuckled before looking at Raf.

"I'll see you in a couple of days. For my own peace of mind, don't do anything stupid." I said, and Raf smiles.

"We'll be fine." He says and I smiled, leaning in to kiss him passionately before pulling away. Hope and I leave the boys walking back to our room, I walked in and immediately turned to face Hope.

"I need you to cover for me while I'm gone."

"You want me to what?" Hope says, crossing her arms over her chest.

"I need to see someone."

"And who is this someone? What is going on?" She says making me sigh.

"The other night when I went to confront Rafael, we were in a heated make out session." I started and she smirks, cutting me off.

"You didn't."

"I didn't, at least it nearly happened." I said and Hope looks confused.

"What happened?" She asked, looking at me and I sighed.

"We were making out and he went to lift my shirt up, and he touched my scars. When he did, I had a memory resurface."

"If you had a sex memory, I don't want to hear it." Hope says and I scoffed.

"I wish that happened." I said, before exhaling, "It's not what was wrong with it, it's who I saw."

"Who did you see?"

"Agent Clarke." I said, and Hope's eyes widen.

"You what? You had a thought about Clarke making out with Rafael?" She says and I give her a look.

"I-I thought it was but then I realised it was a memory." I said, and she looks at me with a shake of her head.

"A memory? How is that even possible?"

"Something I want to figure out, but I can't which means I need your help."

"Where are you going to go?"

"I was hoping you could help me with that part." I asked and she frowned a little, "I need to see your Aunt Freya."

"Why?"

"I know she's the only oldest living witch from the Original Family. She can help me access these memories."

"Mae-,"

"Please, Hope, I need this." I said, and she looks at me before sighing.

"I'll call her."

===

After Hope made some calls to her Aunt Freya, she was more than happy to help me with recovering my memories. I packed my stuff up and I managed to get myself a car so I could drive to New Orleans.

Hope tried to come with me but I needed to go by myself and she respected that. The drive to New Orleans was long but I had gotten there after a long drive. I got into the French Quarter and I couldn't help but smile at the place, it was still lively.

I walked around before coming up to where the Mikaelson's old compound was, I walked in and I immediately spotted the crest. The same one that was around Hope's neck, making me smile faintly as I remembered the times I had here.

"You must be Charmeine." I hear and I turn to see a blonde lady coming towards me making me smile.

"Freya Mikaelson I assume." I said, and she smiles.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked and I chuckled.

"I've been getting that a lot lately and I really don't know how to answer it." I said, and she nods thoughtfully.

"So, how can I help you?"

"I have a feeling I have repressed memories somewhere. I don't know how but I've always felt like I've missed something. These memories have been dated far back, I just don't know if I can access them." I said, and she nods.

"Sounds like we need to take a walk into your subconscious mind. But I do have to warn you, sometimes digging into your memories that have been blocked can be a messy road." Freya says and I looked at her.

"I've dealt with way worse, I just need to find something out. And I don't think I can move on without knowing." I said, and she smiles lightly before nodding.

"Then this isn't the place where we should do this. We can pick this up in the morning, you need to get some rest in before we do this." Freya says and I nodded.

"Thank you for doing this."

"My niece speaks highly of you, there's nothing in the world I wouldn't do for her." She says and I smiled, nodding.