⤛TWENTY-FIVE⤜

I had managed to leave Lizzie with Hope who came back into the room. I quickly packed up my things and I decided to go out to search for Landon myself, also because I wanted to get answers for myself from Ryan. It was a selfish move but I needed it.

I grabbed my things, leaving Raf a note just in case I wouldn't come back because you really didn't know in this line of stuff. I got into the car and I decided to track Landon with his emotions and it was pretty intense at the moment. I hear my phone ring and I looked down to see it was Hope making me sigh.

"Hey, what's up?" I said in a cheerful tone.

"What's up? I had to find out from your boyfriend that you had left, that's what's up." Hope says and I could hear her frustration in her voice.

"Look I left for my own intentions okay, I'm selfish but I need to do this."

"What? Get yourself killed?"

"Ryan Clarke, the father of my child and my ex-fiancée. He's the one I lost." I said, and I could hear her sigh.

"I'm sorry Mae. Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell you why I'm having second thoughts about my relationship with my current boyfriend? Why I'm so pissed at myself for even wanting to get my memories back when now knowing, I don't know what to do?" I said, sighing as I kept driving.

"What are you going to do?" Hope asked and I sighed I frustration.

"I don't know, I really don't. I wish it was all black and white but it isn't, it really isn't. I don't know how to feel or act about any of this. It makes me sick even me second thinking my relationship." I said, shaking my head.

"You can't blame yourself for what you feel. You lost him at the hardest time of your life, forgetting about him and your baby, of course that is going to be hard. Then you found someone else worth fighting for." Hope says and I bite the inside of my lip.

"I'm just scared about my feelings for him coming back, even though he's the bad guy and even though I'm already in a relationship. How am I supposed to do any of this?"

"I don't know, I wish I did. I wish I could make this all easier for you. But that's the thing, love isn't supposed to be easy, it's supposed to be hard."

"Yeah well love has proven to me that it can suck." I said and she laughs a little making me smile.

"What now?"

"Now, I've got to figure things out on my own."

===

After driving what felt like hours, I had finally made it what looked like an abandoned warehouse. I closed my eyes trying to see if Landon was here and his emotions picked making me smirk, getting out of the car.

I walked over and I see that the door was cracked open, making it confirm again that Landon had to be here. I walked over, pushing it open and I walked right in looking around to see shelves of priceless artefacts.

"I was wondering when you'd get here." I hear and I recognised that voice, making me turn to see him.

"You couldn't have sent a postcard. Oh wait, that's right Malivore isn't really a place." I said, and Ryan smirks a little.

"There's that snarky personality I've missed." Ryan says and I raised an eyebrow.

"I can't say the same, I'm just getting used to this. I'm here for Landon."

"He's busy. He's looking for something for me." Ryan says, walking over towards me.

"Seeing you're getting people to do your dirty work."

"I don't see it as dirty work. I just see it as me and my brother bonding."

"That's right, you and Landon are brothers. Wow, always finding a way to be around me huh?" I said, and he stops a few metres away from me.

"Always." He says a bit serious and I nodded, he looks down at my hand where the ring was, "I see you still have it on."

"It was apart of me for a millennium in B.C. Was kind of hard to get rid of something when I spent all those years wondering why I had this." I said, before pulling out a letter.

"How do you still have this?"

"I found it in my dress. I was confused on how it got there but more confused on why it had my name and from someone I didn't know."

"I spent 100 years waiting for you before I had returned home." Ryan says and I looked at him, not knowing how to feel.

"I found it. Let's get out of here." Landon's voice rang out and I looked over to see him walking over. He spots me before looking very confused, "Charmeine?"

"There you are." I said and Ryan turns to him, grabbing the artefact out of his hands before dropping it.

"Not much of an indestructible artefact is it? This was a test and you're a shitty liar." Ryan says, and Landon pursed his lips.

"Well good for you because I'm not helping you anymore."

"You already did. Check your pockets." Ryan says and Landon looks at us before going into his pocket pulling out what looks like a knife before it glowed, making him sigh.

"Crap."

"Let's have a seat." Ryan says, grabbing chairs and I looked at him.

"I'm not sitting down, I came for answers and for Landon. You obviously aren't helpful with the first bit so Landon let's go." I said, and Ryan stands in front of me.

"Ask me whatever you want, I have no reason to lie. And Landon is still curious on our father, so we'll be here a while." Ryan says before sitting down and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I honestly can't believe I almost married you." I mumbled to myself, "I'm getting air. Talk amongst yourselves, get acquainted I don't care."

I walked outside and I couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with everything I was feeling right now. I wanted to cry because I had finally seen Ryan and everything I felt was back but I was also angry because he was he bad guy who wanted to hurt my friends.

-------------------

a/n

i literally made two versions of this chapter, not knowing if i wanted ryan & charmeine to meet until the second season but i thought it was better to do this. considering she's gonna have to forget his ass anyway 💀

but honestly, i might just pair them up in the second season just because

sikeee...unless, nah im joking...unless 👀