⤛ELEVEN⤜

I decided to take Josie's present to her, since last night was pretty intense. Speaking of, I spoke to Nate all night which was very comforting, just talking. But I couldn't help but think of Rafael, who I still haven't talked with.

But I had enough on my mind, 'The Necromancer' was founded out yesterday which actually fit since he was resurrecting the bodies in the cemetery. I heard about their kind when I was a kid, didn't think I'd actually meet one.

I shake any thoughts out as I made my way down the hall towards the twins room. I brought my hand up and I knocked on it, waiting a couple seconds before the door opens and reveals Lizzie, making me purse my lips.

"Oh, it's you." Lizzie says and I give her a look.

"Right back at you Elizabeth. I'm here for your sister." I said and she glares at me, but I just stood there with a straight face.

"Whatever, I'm leaving. I'm going to breakfast with my friends." Lizzie says, walking past me as I walked in.

"Wasn't aware you even had any." I said, sitting at the foot of Josie's bed. Lizzie made a noise of disgust before slamming the door behind herself, I chuckled before looking at Josie who raises an eyebrow at me making me shrug.

"What?" I said, and she purses her lips at me making me roll my eyes, "Okay, she's the one who started it, okay."

"You're whining like a kid." Josie says and I sighed.

"Fine, I'm sorry...you have to be related to that." I said, and she gasps pushing my shoulder playfully making me laugh.

"What are you doing here?" She asked smiling.

"I wanted to check up on you and to give you this." I said, handing her the box.

"You didn't have to get me anything?"

"I mean at first it was only to piss off Lizzie, because I didn't get her anything." I said, and Josie gives me a look, "But then last night happened and I- you deserve it." She opens it and gasps, smiling as she brings out the bracelet.

"It's beautiful." She says and I smiled. It was an aquamarine and diamond vintage bracelet.

"It was given to me by a king in the 1400's. He threw jewellery at me to try and get me to marry him." I said, and she chuckles looking at me.

"I can't accept this." Josie says and I smiled.

"You can and will. After the night you had, you deserve it." I said, and she smiles, "I gotta go but I'll see you later."

"Thank you Charmeine." She says and I smiled, I go to walk off but I turn back to her.

"And Josie, give Penelope a chance." I said and she starts to stutter making me chuckle, "I live in a boarding school with other supernatural students, who like normal teens love to gossip." She laughs making me smirk.

"Since when did you become a love doctor?"

"Tell me about it." I said, laughing before walking away.

I walked out and I decided to go back to my room, I made it there and just as I entered I see Hope rummaging through her bag at her desk. I flopped down on my bed and she looks back at me.

"Oh, Nate was here before. Asking for you." Hope says and I looked at her.

"I'll find him later." I said, before I looked up to the ceiling.

"Have you spoken to Rafael?"

"No."

"Why not?" Hope asked and I shrugged looking at her.

"I've been busy." I said, and she gives me a deadpanned look.

"We both know you're not busy, you don't even go to classes." Hope says and I looked at her.

"I go to classes, thank you very much. I choose when and what classes I actually want to attend." I said, shrugging and she rolls her eyes.

"You know, ignoring him and trying to give him the cold shoulder doesn't say anything more than you liking him." She says and I go to say something but I struggled to find the words making Hope smirk and I scoff.

"Look, he slept with Lizzie, so what? I'm over it."

"Why because you and Nate are going out?"

"I've learned my lesson from the last time. Nate and I are just friends." I said, frowning a little when I said that.

"Liar." Hope "coughs" into her hand, "Wow, sorry." I glared at her and she chuckles.

"Shut up." I said, throwing her my pillow as I sat up and she laughs, "Look, I've never succeeded in a relationship obviously."

"The beauty of being immortal means you get more chances to fall in love and live your life." Hope says and I sighed, "What's wrong Charmeine?"

"I don't know. People get close to me, I seem to always mess it up. I can't get close because then one day, I'm gonna explode and destroy everything in my path."

"You seemed to be fine with your powers last night." Hope says and I shrugged.

"I just have a feeling it's gonna hit out of nowhere and I won't be able to control it." I said, and Hope smiles. She then brings out a box, setting it on my night side table then giving me a look and I raised an eyebrow making her laugh.

"Open it loser." She says and I laughed, picking it up and I opened it up. I smiled as I see a necklace inside, making me pull it out.

"Wow."

"It's a swallow bird. It symbolises peace and hope." Hope says and I chuckled, smiling.

"This also happens to be my favourite bird. You asking me out Mikaelson?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"No, I'm trying to be a good friend and it's also to say thank you." She says and I frowned, "I heard you talked to Landon. You didn't have too, but you did."

"It was nothing." I said, shrugging and she smirks. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and she gives me a look.

"Seems like your other surprise is here." She says and I frowned, as she walks over to the door. She opens it and Rafael stands on the other side and I pursed my lips looking at her.

"Hope-," I start but she cuts me off.

"I've gotta go. It's Remembrance Day and I have letters to write, I'll see you two after." She says walking off and I scoffed to myself.

"Asshole." I muttered and I looked at Rafael who stands there.

"Hey Charm."

"Hey."

"I just wanted to tell you myself what happened. You shouldn't have found out like that and I was going to tell you." Rafael says and I pursed my lips.

"It's fine, you want to be with Lizzie then go for it."

"That's the thing, I don't. What happened between Lizzie and I, it was a mistake. A huge mistake that I wish I could take back." Rafael says and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"You can't Raf. I gotta go." I said, and I go to walk out but he stops me.

"I didn't want you to find out the way you did. I regret sleeping with her, because it hurt you and I don't want that ever to happen. You're one of the only people I care about." Rafael says and I looked at him.

"Look whatever was or wasn't going to happen between us, that's over. I forgive you but that doesn't mean I can go back to how things were." I said, and he goes to say something, "I'll see you around Raf."