⤛THIRTEEN⤜

"I was gone for 2 days and you faced Malivore without me?" I said, glaring at Hope.

"What did you want me to do? Call you up as you were in a coma!" Hope says and I rolled my eyes.

Let me catch you up, turns out that my episode in the Necromancer's head not only happened in my head but effected everyone out here. Zaid who could apparently feel me as I was in distress came to my aid and then took me away to "heal".

While I was away Hope, Alaric and Landon all woke up unconscious not recalling anything that happened but brought back an ancient vase.

"Why didn't you call me?" I said, looking at Alaric next who gives me a look.

"You needed to leave and calm down."

"Calm down? I was out for 48 hours, nearly killing everyone and when I did decide to come back, I hear that you fought Malivore and woke up with a mysterious Egyptian artefact." I said, and Alaric looks at me.

"This is Egyptian?"

"Yeah, you can tell by the hieroglyphics. It's honestly not that hard." I said, shaking my head, "Besides the point, I was left alone with my psychotic brother. Thank you, by the way, again."

"He was the one who barged in and took you away." Alaric says and I give him a look before sighing.

"L-Look you guys could've gotten seriously hurt okay."

"You did too, and you were unconscious for a couple hours." Hope says, interjecting and I looked at her.

"To be fair that was the shortest amount of time I was knocked out, so." I said, like it helped the situation, "Back to our topic at hand."

"How long do you think it'll be before the next monster shows up?"

"It's hard to say. I've never actually seen an artefact glow before." Alaric says and I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Probably a day or less." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Can I know where you hid it?" Alaric asked, looking at Hope who took the vase to hide from him.

"I'm not sure I should tell you." Hope says, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Excuse me?" Alaric looks at Hope in disbelief before looking at me.

"Isn't it safer if only one of us knows where it is?" Hope says, and Alaric scoffs.

"Charmeine knows where it is. If anyone should know where it is, it should be the adult."

"I only know because I was grilling her ass on how stupid she was."

"Charmeine, are you okay? Like really okay after the whole-," Alaric starts but cut him off.

"I'll be fine Mr Saltzman." I said, before clearing my throat, "I'll talk to you guys later." I quickly walked out and I was nearly down the hall, when I heard Hope calling out for me.

"Mae, wait." She says and I turned around.

"What's up?"

"Look, I'm sorry for what happened to you. You shouldn't have gone into the Necromancer's head for me, it was really stupid but you did it anything. I-," Hope rambled on and I cut her off.

"Mikaelson, slow down." I said, and she smiles, "You have nothing to be sorry for. It was my decision and if I had to do it all over again, I would. You're the closest friend I have and I wasn't letting that asshole get away with it."

"Thank you and I appreciate it. I-just thank you, for being there for me." Hope says and I smiled.

"Always." I said, and she chuckles lightly.