⤛SIX⤜

I was looking through the library when I immediately felt like Rafael was in trouble or hurt. I started walking where I could tell he was and it lead me straight to the gym. Soon as I walked in, I see Jed, the dick Alpha and Rafael fighting.

I was going to step in but I see Rafael looking as if he was winning making me just stand back watching the scene unfold in front of me. It came to a pretty end when Rafael grabs him by the shirt and knocks Jed unconscious, making me smirk and clap. Rafael looked back at me smiling as he walks over.

Just as Rafael picks up his bag it seemed like he was going slow, and I chuckled to myself looking at him. I looked to see he was still going slow, I looked around and that everything around me had slowed down. It then clicked when I hear wings flap making me purse my lips turning around, seeing him standing there.

"Hi Charmeine."

"Zaid, what can I do for you?" I asked, and he fake pouts.

"What no love for me little sis?" Zaid says, walking up to me and I scoff.

"If you count me wanting to shove my foot up your ass, then yeah, take all the love you need." I said, glaring at him and he chuckles lightly.

"See nothing has changed about you, in the last thousand years."

"When you've been a prisoner for eternity, then you talk to me." I hissed out at him and he looks at me.

"It was for your own good, Charmeine." He says and I scoff, crossing my arms over my chest before he looks at Rafael, "You two a thing?"

"What are you even doing here Zaid?"

"You're not going to congratulate me for finding you? I mean you have always been good at hide and seek." Zaid says, messing around and I glare at him.

"Out with it."

"You need to come home."

"You've just wasted my time and yours." I said, and I go to turn around.

"I'm serious Charmeine, the angels have been lenient so far but it's time to come home." He says and I snapped my head at him.

"Home?! The same place where I was kept prisoner for eternity?! For a crime that I don't even remember committing!" I snarled out at him and Zaid looks at me.

"It was putting everyone at risk."

"I was punished for falling in love Zaid, and I don't even know who he is! So yeah, I have a right to be angry." I said, and Zaid frowns a little.

"How do you know that?"

"Because I'm not dumb like the rest of you."

"That's a bit offensive." Zaid says and I glared at him.

"If you want me home Zaid, then you're going to have to be ready to fight. And I'm not that weak girl anymore." I said, clenching my jaw and he nods lightly.

"I know sister but you being here, is a risk to everyone. I see you've started to make a life here with these people, but they are in risk from you and other forces."

"What are you talking about?" I said, already bored of the conversation.

"There's this place, I don't know what it's called but it's the reason why everyone doesn't remember all the monsters or us." Carter says and I raised an eyebrow before it hit me.

"It doesn't happen to be a big black of darkness?" I said and he looks at me.

"You've seen it?"

"Only inside, I don't know where it is though." I said, confused looking at him, "But why would it take the memories of those supernatural creatures? That's the same thing that took away my memories?"