⤛TWENTY-SIX⤜

I walked back into the warehouse after composing myself, I knew I wanted to get answer but I just didn't know how I was going to get them. I walked in and I see Ryan standing there looking out before turning to me.

"Landon left, what a dick." Ryan says and I looked at him.

"Hope, Landon is on his way to Triad with a monster. He has the artefact, I'm holding off Ryan."

"Be careful." Hope replied before our connection was gone.

"I said get bonding, not scare him off."

"He's on his way to Triad, we should probably get going."

"And you think I'm going to Uber you there?" I said, scoffing, "If Landon left, then he probably did it with good reason."

"Like you did?" He says and I glared at him.

"Do not blame this on me, okay. I didn't leave, I was removed against my own will."

"You went after them."

"Because I was angry, you asshole. I was attacked for loving you and I lost a baby!" I seethed out in frustration, "I was locked up with no memory or recollection of you. I suffered an eternity!"

"I've heard about you for years now Charmeine, heard about your love with Klaus Mikaelson. Another reason why I hate Hope." He says and I frowned.

"What? You've been here this entire time?"

"1905, you wore a blue dress that flowed behind you a little. It was kind of shiny but not much because I know you like simplicity, ruffled shoulders. Your hair was out of your face. You looked beautiful." Ryan explains and I looked him in the eyes, "I was going to come up to you, seeing you after all these years. But before I could, Klaus came to you and you smiled so bright."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"You looked at him with the same look you gave me. You were finally happy, why would I take that away from you?"

"Happy? Why would you think I was happy?"

"You moved on!" Ryan exclaimed and I glared at him.

"I was frustrated! I had this stupid ring and a letter not knowing where it came from! I was looking for answers!"

"Answers to what!"

"To why I was feeling empty! Of course I moved on but it didn't mean I was always happy! I was trying to fill a void you had left in me!" I snapped at him, walking closer, "All my visions had led me here and for what! To bump into you not knowing you were out there the entire time!"

"How's your new boyfriend?" He says and I scoffed.

"You do not get to play the jealousy card? Maybe if you had told me when I first saw you or maybe you got the balls to come up to me, we wouldn't be in this position."

"And what? We'll go off and live Happily Ever After."

"Well we wouldn't know now would we." I spat before going to walk off.

"Would you take it back?" He asked as I was walking off and I stopped to look at him.

"What?"

"Would you take back everything? Our time together, our love story we never got to finish. I wouldn't, not that it meant fighting for our love. For us." He says walking over to me and I shrugged.

"How about jumping into Malivore again so I never see you again."

"That's not fair and you know it."