Thoughts

Lan Wangji. Lan Wangji,  young Master Lan, Second Childe Lan, Lan Zhan. It was certainly interesting to think that someone could be so...uptight, so stiff, and unmoving. Wei Ying did not really know what to think about that. He seemed so intimidating and it sort of made Wei Ying a bit unnerved and fearful of him. Though he was certain that was more than just the reason that Wei Ying was scared of the other. The Lan boy had instilled some sort of deeply hidden fear within him and stirred it to the surface. He could not escape it, he could not leave the trap of fear which was froze inside of him. He was not entirely certain he wished to continue with this following of Lan Wangji, this entrance into the Cloud Recesses. Then again, what other choice did he have? Really? There were no other options, and he had to admit that to himself, and realize that he was stuck, and would likely continue to be stuck, unallowed to move onwards.

The Jiang clan, that...that...Wei Ying could not be entirely certain that they would not come searching for him, or create some sort of reward for his recapture. Though it was with great thought and realizations which he had happened upon that he doubted that he was important enough for the others to really focus too much upon him. Well, that was what he hoped, anyway. The reality he held was much different. It was much more likely that they would search blindly for him, reaching for him and cut him off from others only to snatch him and drag him back kicking and screaming. Return him, back to the world of pain. He did not want to even begin to think about the punishments which were waiting for him back at the Jiang sect if he did happen to be found and drug back. Though if this were true, it was not exactly a secret that he was being held here. If they really wanted to, they could easily find him, and Wei Ying doubted that the Lan Sect would be willing to harbor someone who was likely to bring war down upon them. 

Wei Ying liked to think that perhaps he was being given a chance among the Lan clan to improve himself. To, live a better sort of life without the fear that he had harbored at the Jiang sect and before the Jiang sect the Wen Sect. A sort of safe haven that he would not have otherwise managed to find. He knew that he was lucky to even set foot outside of that blasted cabin, let alone escape the island which was held on the river, and the clan entirely. It was something that he had long since hoped for yet realized that he probably would be unable to attain. It was inevitable. He was glad that he had managed it, yet it would not have been anywhere close to possible without Lan Sizhui, the one who stood right beside him and never once wavered from his side. Even when he was asking random and annoying questions. He was glad to have someone like the youth next to him.

Though he doubted highly that the boy was much older than he was, it was obvious. He was not much older, yet older he seemed to be. Wei Ying was not entirely certain that he wished to ask, not sure that it was his position to be able to do. He was certain that the other would not care, and would willingly answer, after all, Wei Ying had answered the other's questions, he just did not want to risk it. He  did not want to risk angering anyone.
Lan Wangji, however. He gave off this...this feel. This feeling which Wei Ying could not help but find waving off of the other in droves. It was insane, and he was helpless to be able to truly understand why he felt it. The strict rigidness of the man before them. 

Wei Ying wondered what made this boy so different from the other Lans that he had seen. Other members of the GUSULan clan. Lan XiChen, who was apparently this person's older brother, had not given any such vibe from him. This sort of striking feeling which he could place. Not really.

It was unnerving. First the other managed to make him feel a feeling he had before never felt in such a form, but now, now it was something different. His emotions seemed all over the place. He could not understand why it was this seemingly rock-like human who had forced them to the surface. Perhaps it was exactly that reason. The other seemed to be carved from ice, no thoughts, no feelings, and it was kind of insane. Wei Ying was not entirely certain how to wrap his head around the fact that he was actually following Lan Sizhui who was following this Jade Boy to wherever it was that they were going. 
Lan Sizhui did not seem too frightened at least. Well, so Wei Ying felt. He did not get the feeling that Lan Wangji held any specific malice towards them either. That was a plus as well. Then again, he knew how people could hide their true selves. He just hoped that he was not being deceived. 

The Lans were known for being kind, moral, and honest, to the utmost.

Wei Ying hummed contemplatively. He knew that this Lan Wangji was a big deal, but why did he just have to go ordering him about? He huffed, angrily, and noticed that Lan Wangji had glanced back at him for a mere second because of it. Wei Ying simply glared back at him with narrowed eyes. The face of the jade boy remained utterly impassive to his glare of the fire. Wei Ying whined annoyed, but he could do nothing more as Lan Wangji simply turned back around and continued walking, expecting them once more to follow which...curses Wei Ying did.