Junior comfort

It was not that Wei Ying wanted to stay and aggravate the Lan's generosity even further That would just be absolute suicide of course. He would never wish for something such as that, after all. If anything else, that was the furthest thing on his mind he would never try to do such a thing. Quite to the contrary, now that he realized just how annoying he had been he was determined to rid the Cloud Recesses of their stain which was him. He knew that it was a bad idea to stay in the Cloud Recesses for too long, and he had figured that before they had even made it all the way to the Cloud Recesses, and he knew that he would have to leave sometime. It was not something that he could just expect, to stay in the Cloud Recesses. He had been taken from the Wen Clan, and something in his heart felt distraught at that.

He did not remember much of his time during the Wen Sect, when he was on the streets, parents having died when he was incredibly young. He remembered that they died, he remembered the grief, he remembered the fear and the worry. The emotions were always there, even though he did not know for certain what had happened. He remembered very, very little of his time before the Jiang Sect. That which he did remember was Incredibly vague, and merely blurry image of people and things, never actually coming into focus, and along with the slight echoes of words and sentences long forgetting exactly who it was that was speaking them. He could not really put together anything totally cohesive no matter how much he tried and he had definitely tried quite a bit at that, and he most certainly could not really understand why It was that he kept remembering these small facts about the Lan Clan in the first place, nor did he quite understand why he believed them to be true (even if they were true and they were from what little it was that Wei Ying knew of the clan). He just...It was as though it was a memory, someone was telling him something and it was something that he felt like he remembered, though he did not really know why he felt that way, he just did. That was partially why he just could not let it go. He believed them and more often then not these things ended up being true with the interactions, few as they may have been, that he had with the Lan Sect members.

This, however was a dent in his beautiful plan to escape...This complicated things after all. He could not just randomly leave with a boy there after all, it would not do well to leave and he doubted that the other would even really allow him to, though he could not understand necessarily why, he did get the feeling that the other was somewhat protective, if the glint in his eyes was any indication of anything. Sizhui, the one who had witnessed his...unfortunate situation was the one who had caught up to him and had spoken and asked the question. Not to mention he was watching him with those big eyes watching him worried. Wei Ying closed his eyes and sighed heavily. He turned and looked at Sizhui softly. He had to figure out an excuse, but try as he might he was never good at lying to juniors. Especially not when they had that look of soft worry in their eyes.

"I was just..." He paused thinking of what he should said. "I was feeling just a little..." Wei Ying swallowed glancing around a little bit, trying not to look into Sizhui's eyes knowing that the moment that he did so it was all over and he would crumble instantly. "Sort of feeling cooped up. I figured I would just wander about and try and clear my head." 

He could tell that Sizhui did not believe it. The boy was not stupid after all, and Wei Ying doubted that he would believe it even if he had stared straight into his eyes at that. The boy knew Wei Ying quite well, something which confused him quite a bit. Though, Wei Ying had the feeling that he did not really know him, but knew what people like him were like, and therefore he did not fall for the rather well spoken lie (if Wei Ying told himself that it was not to be spoken aloud, it was after all, one of his better attempts at lying to his juniors) and Wei Ying knew that he did not.

"Why are you running off?" Wei Ying sighed heavily, collapsing against a tree. 

"Sizhui," Wei Ying said softly, "I do not want to over extend my welcome. The Lan Clan has been more than gracious to me. They had done me a lot over such a short amount of time it is absolutely astounding. I can scarcely believe it." He admitted quietly, not looking at Sizhui. How could he? "I just, I do not wish to cause trouble. I already know that I will, and Sect Leader Lan has done so much to help me, getting me away from the Jiang Clan, letting me stay in his Sect, but I do not wish to cause so many problems. I seem to be only causing problems, and I do not want to do that. Everyone here is so nice and kind and I know that if I stay it will only cause more issues in the future." 

SiZhui nodded, kneeling down with Wei Ying to look him more directly on the same level. He bit his lower lip slightly, thinking about how exactly to word himself clearly. 

"I know the feeling. The Lan Clan can be somewhat overwhelming, especially when meeting them for the first time. GusuLan prides itself on the morality of the disciples that we cultivate. Even if you were not here, do you honestly believe that we would not press the Jiang Clan knowing what they have done to you? Whether you want to believe it or not, your staying here is for our piece of mind." SiZhui stood and grabbed Wei Ying by the wrist, pulling him to his feet with ease. "Think of it that way. I know you want to leave, I know you did not wish to cause problems, and probably a dozen other things, but you are here, which makes Sect Leader Lan and Young Master Lan feel happy and secure in the knowledge that you are alright. If you wish to repay them, repay them by staying here to keep that feeling."